U
UnderGrace
Guest
When did Jesus call us saved?
When we are born from above/regenerated
John:3 1-21
When did Jesus call us saved?
At 1st I thought it was stupid to start a thread that the op himself disagreed with.Penal substitution is a lie. Its a false doctrine or what the bible refers to as doctrine of demons. If you believe all you need to do is repeat a prayer and become "saved" you been lied to. Being saved comes when we die. So how can we be living and call ourselves saved? The bible tells us the people of God shall be called Holy. So if you are not living Holy, spotless, blamess, and sumbitted to God doing Gods will then how can you call yourself "saved"? Apperently demon doctrines like penal substitution has many fooled. This is nothing new to God. God foretold us many would come in His name and decieve many. Wolves would come and rise among the sheep. So yes it is not a surprise that so many are mislead by people who claim to know Jesus. There is a hell, and it isnt just for fallen angels and demons it is a place for sinners also. Jesus Christ died for our sins to those who believe and repent. Turn from sin and carry your cross. If you heard another gospel you are mislead, and I wouldnt want to gamble with Hell.
At 1st I thought it was stupid to start a thread that the op himself disagreed with.
I mean at the very heart of Christianity is God in the Flesh, in the form of His Son Jesus Christ, dying to pay for our sin.
And then I read this incredibly heretical post, and it appears this thread has smoked out some people who believe and promote blasphemous doctrine.
Seems like this would be the kind of question and atheist might ask and not just be thrown out there nonchalantly just for the sake of discussion.When did Jesus call us saved?
John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.When we are born from above/regenerated
John:3 1-21
Why do u guys put sad faces? Did I say something to upset u guys? Im sorry if I did.
Be born again? Yes i believe that. Im a born again Christian. I recieved the Holy Spirit. I look forward to the promise of salvation. Im not dead yet. And I spread the gospel so yes I believe in the gospel. I didnt get back to you sooner yesterday because I was witnessing to someone who needed Christ in their life.We are sad because you have missed the Gospel message entirely.
You take out one verse from John and state that it means future tense. The future is any moment from this moment forward.
We are called to be born from above in this life time.
My faith is not that im saved but that God loves me and If I continue to do what God asks then He wont let me perish.
Be born again? Yes i believe that. Im a born again Christian. I recieved the Holy Spirit. I look forward to the promise of salvation. Im not dead yet. And I spread the gospel so yes I believe in the gospel. I didnt get back to you sooner yesterday because I was witnessing to someone who needed Christ in their life.
Keep In mind that the SPIRIT gives life,sounds like you are equating the flesh as the real you.ALTHOUGH once the Spirit Is made perfect we WILL seek to purify our MINDS even as our spirit Is pure.John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
It says might BE SAVED. BE SAVED. it does not say IS Saved. Theres a difference. Is something will be that means it has not happened it means future sense. We will BE saved yes and I agree we will one day BE in Heaven. I am not in heaven. I will BE given a heavenly body perfect and free from sin, I do not currently live in a heavenly body. So when people say they are saved thats not completely true because we have not died yet. We will BE saved. And the bible shows us who will BE saved. It never says the one who believes IS saved. Thats the point I was trying to make. When people believe they are saved then that takes away their responsibility to do what God commands us to do because the person has been taught they are saved and their sins are forgiven but the bible doesnt teach anywhere that we are saved but rather will be saved. That means its a commitment. If we slack or slumber and you rest assured in the belief that you are saved already, then you may be found when the master comes back and you are unaware and doing things you are not supposed to, under the belief that anything u do wont interfere with the fact that you belive you are "saved". But thats man made doctrine. Bible doesnt say that. The bible says even the demons believe and they tremble. My faith is not that im saved but that God loves me and If I continue to do what God asks then He wont let me perish. He wont allow me to fall. But I have to make the choices God doesnt force us to do the right thing. The Holy Spirit helps us in this. If I just believed I was saved I know how much easier it would be to sin and rest assured that Im saved and thats just not what God shows me to do. I trust God im sorry I cant believe mans doctrine of this "im saved" religion. Its false
John 21:20 Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, “Lord, who is the one who betrays You?”We are sad because you have missed the Gospel message entirely.
You take out one verse from John and state that it means future tense. The future is any moment from this moment forward.
We are called to be born from above in this life time.
So the passage says he who believes shall "BE" saved. It does not read "Is" saved which would refer to as something already happened in the present tense. If you have scripture that clearly says a person IS saved i can look ot over. Im open to scripture I choose to walk in truth so I wouldnt deny something the bible teaches.
The flesh is not the real us. It wars in us against the Spirit. Our flesh is sinful in nature, thats why Jesus prayed to the Father if this cup can be taken from me, but if not let not My will but Your will be done. He said the Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Im sure it was not easy. He prayed ferverntly and sweat dripped as drops of blood. Thats not some picnic Jesus was walking to. He went willingly but the point im making is the flesh is weak. It goes contrary to what the Spirit that is the Holy Spirit expects or wants us to do. So we war with our members like Paul teaches and we are to kill the flesh daily and live in the Spirit. You think mainstream so called Christians really believe they ought to fight off sin? They believe their sins are forgiven and they are saved. But thats a lie from satan. We war daily with our flesh and resist temptation. Not our will but thy will be done. So how can someone walk in sin and claim "im saved" all sins forgiven. Ezekiel 18 clearly says starting at verse 21“But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.Keep In mind that the SPIRIT gives life,sounds like you are equating the flesh as the real you.ALTHOUGH once the Spirit Is made perfect we WILL seek to purify our MINDS even as our spirit Is pure.
Jesus is the new covenant. He would be the one to baptize us with the Holy Spirit as shown in the book af Acts. The old covenant was the circumsicion of the flesh, new circumsicion is of the heart. Getting rid of sin and allowing the Holy Spirit to work in us a new creation. I dont read the bible as hermeneutics do. All scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit and never contradicts itself.When did the new covenant of Grace began, in your opinion? Are you aware that when Jesus was preaching in the 4 Gospels, it was mostly under the old covenant of law?
Jesus is the new covenant. He would be the one to baptize us with the Holy Spirit as shown in the book af Acts. The old covenant was the circumsicion of the flesh, new circumsicion is of the heart. Getting rid of sin and allowing the Holy Spirit to work in us a new creation. I dont read the bible as hermeneutics do. All scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit and never contradicts itself.
Jesus is the new covenant. He would be the one to baptize us with the Holy Spirit as shown in the book af Acts. The old covenant was the circumsicion of the flesh, new circumsicion is of the heart. Getting rid of sin and allowing the Holy Spirit to work in us a new creation. I dont read the bible as hermeneutics do. All scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit and never contradicts itself.
Be born again? Yes i believe that. Im a born again Christian. I recieved the Holy Spirit. I look forward to the promise of salvation. Im not dead yet. And I spread the gospel so yes I believe in the gospel. I didnt get back to you sooner yesterday because I was witnessing to someone who needed Christ in their life.
John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
It says might BE SAVED. BE SAVED. it does not say IS Saved. Theres a difference. Is something will be that means it has not happened it means future sense. We will BE saved yes and I agree we will one day BE in Heaven. I am not in heaven. I will BE given a heavenly body perfect and free from sin, I do not currently live in a heavenly body. So when people say they are saved thats not completely true because we have not died yet. We will BE saved. And the bible shows us who will BE saved. It never says the one who believes IS saved. Thats the point I was trying to make. When people believe they are saved then that takes away their responsibility to do what God commands us to do because the person has been taught they are saved and their sins are forgiven but the bible doesnt teach anywhere that we are saved but rather will be saved. That means its a commitment. If we slack or slumber and you rest assured in the belief that you are saved already, then you may be found when the master comes back and you are unaware and doing things you are not supposed to, under the belief that anything u do wont interfere with the fact that you belive you are "saved". But thats man made doctrine. Bible doesnt say that. The bible says even the demons believe and they tremble. My faith is not that im saved but that God loves me and If I continue to do what God asks then He wont let me perish. He wont allow me to fall. But I have to make the choices God doesnt force us to do the right thing. The Holy Spirit helps us in this. If I just believed I was saved I know how much easier it would be to sin and rest assured that Im saved and thats just not what God shows me to do. I trust God im sorry I cant believe mans doctrine of this "im saved" religion. Its false
You are talking about renewing the mind.Which AFTER your spirit was made perfect by GOD It's only reasonable that you would present your body/mind a living sacrifice.The flesh is not the real us. It wars in us against the Spirit. Our flesh is sinful in nature, thats why Jesus prayed to the Father if this cup can be taken from me, but if not let not My will but Your will be done. He said the Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Im sure it was not easy. He prayed ferverntly and sweat dripped as drops of blood. Thats not some picnic Jesus was walking to. He went willingly but the point im making is the flesh is weak. It goes contrary to what the Spirit that is the Holy Spirit expects or wants us to do. So we war with our members like Paul teaches and we are to kill the flesh daily and live in the Spirit. You think mainstream so called Christians really believe they ought to fight off sin? They believe their sins are forgiven and they are saved. But thats a lie from satan. We war daily with our flesh and resist temptation. Not our will but thy will be done. So how can someone walk in sin and claim "im saved" all sins forgiven. Ezekiel 18 clearly says starting at verse 21“But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.
22None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; because of the righteousness which he has done, he shall live.
23Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord God, “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?
24“But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does, shall he live? All the righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; because of the unfaithfulness of which he is guilty and the sin which he has committed, because of them he shall die.
Thats Gods words not mine. Jesus taught us to walk in love. To love God first above all things and to love our neighbor. He taught us to turn from sin. He left us the Holy Spirit that we should recieve for a comfort and a guide to teach us all things. And the Holy Spirit is the baptism that Jesus Christ gives His saints. These belong to Him and should walk according to Christ and not of this world.