Why I now believe that salvation can be lost.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 12, 2019
You mean from the start of the new testament to end of new testament, yes:).I read all books:)
Of course I read the entire nt too. But I recognise that Jesus was instructing the Jews for much of the 4 gospels 🤗

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Of course I read the entire nt too. But I recognise that Jesus was instructing the Jews for much of the 4 gospels 🤗
Well nearly everything in the new testament was taught to a church or group of people.

If we are only supposed to view it as a (history) book,
That would then mean nothing taught, would be for Christian's today. If that were so, then all you would need is the "date" of Jesus death to just (believe) he died, was buried and risen from the dead or possibly a couple of verses referring to his death. E.g John 3.16

Because if you don't need to apply it your life what benefit would it have "other than being another story book"?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Well nearly everything in the new testament was taught to a church or group of people.

If we are only supposed to view it as a (history) book,
That would then mean nothing taught, would be for Christian's today. If that were so, then all you would need is the "date" of Jesus death to just (believe) he died, was buried and risen from the dead or possibly a couple of verses referring to his death. E.g John 3.16

Because if you don't need to apply it your life what benefit would it have "other than being another story book"?
I just have to say I like your spirit and " unruffled " attitude! You have blessed me reading your post! Not so much the others but you got my vote! 🙏🙏🙏

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
I just have to say I like your spirit and " unruffled " attitude! You have blessed me reading your post! Not so much the others but you got my vote! 🙏🙏🙏
Thank you so much, anyone who's not against me, is with me:). Yes I have offended a few people, but some people enjoy having a good discussion even though we dont see the bible the same way. :). I am glad someone doesn't find my posts offensive;)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Thank you so much, anyone who's not against me, is with me:). Yes I have offended a few people, but some people enjoy having a good discussion even though we dont see the bible the same way. :). I am glad someone doesn't find my posts offensive;)
I've been rebuked plenty myself and rebuked others! I try to maintain a sweet spirit of love at all times! Blessings!🙏🙏🙏

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Wow a scripture that says CLEANSE "yourselves"

2 Timothy 2:21
Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
I've been rebuked plenty myself and rebuked others! I try to maintain a sweet spirit of love at all times! Blessings!🙏🙏🙏
It's fine to correct a brother or sister out of love- providing him or her scriptures.
Galatians 6:1
Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.
Matthew 18:15-17
“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Titus 3:10-11
As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Matthew 24:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Synonym of Endure- Continue

If we continue going through many hardships and sufferings as a good soldier of Jesus Christ in the end we will get saved.

Dec 12, 2013
Instead of labeling people constantly why dont you actually say something productive? That could help another person's walk with God. Instead of always wanting to be right:( Everyone knows you think they are deceiving bible twisters. I guess only your view of the bible is the correct one isnt it? That's all you go on about constantly. Throwing labels towards people who dont agree with you:(
Everyone can read our dialogue above and see exactly how you operate which is sinful in and of itself....and the one that liked your post has thrown in their lot with one that..

a. Is deceptive
b. Embellishes words, context and twists what others say
c. You embellish what you say after the fact
d. Have proven you are dishonest and not truthful

So....when you can be honest engage me...by the way...your verbaige proves you have been around longer than you peddle....and your use of everyone in your post is just another lie....

Good luck!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Hi there, I have read alot of your comments over the internet about people who dont believe in once saved always saved. You think they are false prophets, people who believe they "earn" there salvation by good works. Have you done enough study on the theology of Jacobus Arminius? No where has anyone stated they are saved by "good" works alone? So why do you continue to make accusations about peoples beliefs when you clearly dont have a clue about what they truly believe, because you only want to view everything from your own point of view. We believe we are saved by a COMPLETE FAITH, Just like Abraham, not the faith of demons- faith alone. The issue isnt "WORKS". Its your view of FAITH. You only think believing in a God will saved you and believing in his sacrifice will save you- You know the Jews and devil also believed Jesus died on the cross? Does they mean they were automatically saved because they believe or saw Jesus crificified?. God only chose you and a number of people as the "elect" for no apparent reason? Seems to me like you are similar to Jehovah witnesses with 144 000. You and your calvinist brothers and sisters are Gods chosen people. If he sacrifice was only for you, why did he bother dying?

So I will tell you now he died for the "Whole world" and also loved the "Whole World".

You judge people who dont follow once saved- always saved calling them false prophets yet you get your beliefs from a man called JOHN CALVIN, a so called Christian who thought he was on the road to heaven, while torturing an innocent person with different religious beliefs (burning them on green wood, so they had excruciating pain and slow death). Yes of Course no works needed for you or John Calvin. No Good works for John Calvin because God never see his evil behavior, because he had the imputed righteousness of God, he was a chosen "EVIL PERSON" By the God you follow. Poor Michael Servitus cruelly burnt alive by a wicked man who was apparently saved in your eyes because he is Gods chosen son, like you. So before you pass judgment look into your own belief system. If you agree with once saved always saved you agree with John Calvin's theology/doctrine.

Let me see if I got the picture. You have been here less than 70 hrs, and have well over 100 posts.

No introduction. No greeting. NO LOVE toward anybody.
Just jump right into one of the more contentious issues like a bull in a china closet. Accusing. Maligning. Purposefully twisting others words and intentions.

You have gone after one member in particular, because you read his statements "over the internet".

I'm thinking this verse, unfortunately fits you pretty well:

Romans 16:17-18 New King James Version (NKJV)
Avoid Divisive Persons
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. 18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord [a]Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
REAL (GRACE) trains people to renounce ungodliness:)
Titus 2:11-14
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.

FALSE GRACE tells people to continue in sin, Gods grace is upon you.

Jude 1:4

For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Everyone can read our dialogue above and see exactly how you operate which is sinful in and of itself....and the one that liked your post has thrown in their lot with one that..

a. Is deceptive
b. Embellishes words, context and twists what others say
c. You embellish what you say after the fact
d. Have proven you are dishonest and not truthful

So....when you can be honest engage me...by the way...your verbaige proves you have been around longer than you peddle....and your use of everyone in your post is just another lie....

Good luck!
Hi there you seem to repeat yourself alot;)
John 8:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Hi there you seem to repeat yourself alot;)
John 8:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
All your comments are about how sinful
Let me see if I got the picture. You have been here less than 70 hrs, and have well over 100 posts.

No introduction. No greeting. NO LOVE toward anybody.
Just jump right into one of the more contentious issues like a bull in a china closet. Accusing. Maligning. Purposefully twisting others words and intentions.

You have gone after one member in particular, because you read his statements "over the internet".

I'm thinking this verse, unfortunately fits you pretty well:

Romans 16:17-18 New King James Version (NKJV)
Avoid Divisive Persons
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. 18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord [a]Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.
Hi there thank you for the Kind introduction:)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
It's fine to correct a brother or sister out of love- providing him or her scriptures.
Galatians 6:1
Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.
Matthew 18:15-17
“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
unfortunately there is no closed off place to speak one on one,it's open forum! Open should also stand for respectfully accepting but....no! You hang tight👌 🙏🙏🙏

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
All your comments are about how sinful

Hi there thank you for the Kind introduction:)
Dont worry I will treat you wi
unfortunately there is no closed off place to speak one on one,it's open forum! Open should also stand for respectfully accepting but....no! You hang tight👌 🙏🙏🙏
Don't worry I am aware of what's happening;)

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
2 Corinthians 13:5New International Version (NIV)
5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—(unless), of course, you fail the test?

Dec 12, 2013
If you can read the dialogue between us and then argue for the deception and twist and embellished convo we have had....very tragic and also speaks to your honesty as well....and you guys claim to be believers.....wow

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
If you can read the dialogue between us and then argue for the deception and twist and embellished convo we have had....very tragic and also speaks to your honesty as well....and you guys claim to be believers.....wow
Hi there no one is looking to be your enemy, please dont think that:(