Why I now believe that salvation can be lost.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Mr Watermark, a group I wish I had never met........... to this day I still deal with the results their false teachings.... and I was a seasoned believer already, yet somehow their austere lifestyle in contrast to the modern day excesses was intriguing to me.

I tried to correct their false teachings but they would not be persuaded.... finally someone gave me the wake up call that I needed to hear (sadly I am too hopeful) that I should not give time to such false teachers and so I gave up and stopped communication.
Your teachings come from a murderer, come on and these people are false?

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Yes showing me the real gospel instead of one from John Calvin. Only Jesus saved but their site led me to the truth that OSAS isnt biblically corrects. Anyway it never did any good in my life apart from make me feel condemned.
I have no idea why you would think this way.

I'm truly perplexed by it.

Please explain why.

U

UnderGrace

Got some of there gospel pamphlets here;)
No thanks.. been there done that....the only good thing with have some interaction with this group is I solidified my biblical understanding of the eternal assurance of the believer completely.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I believe Adam was save When Adam in the Garden, then he commited sin and he lose his residency as citizen of the Garden.

Seem to me God is faithful to do His promise.

He promise If you Eat that forbiden fruit, you Will die and It did.

God is love and faithful It doesn't He force us to save. He faithful but If we walk away, it's up to us.

God want every body save, because He love every body, but not every body save.

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Mr Watermark, a group I wish I had never met........... to this day I still deal with the results their false teachings.... and I was a seasoned believer already, yet somehow their austere lifestyle in contrast to the modern day excesses was intriguing to me.

I tried to correct their false teachings but they would not be persuaded.... finally someone gave me the wake up call that I needed to hear (sadly I am too hopeful) that I should not give time to such false teachers and so I gave up and stopped communication.
Do you personally know them?;)

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
UnderGrace said:
Your teachings come from a murderer, come on and these people are false?
Are you sure UnderGrace is saying what you THINK is being said, there??

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
The point is I won't make things up if there not based on the bible.
Ok don't answer the post with my question to your posts I quoted.

Let God decide. But we shouldn't test him with what we can get away with. Our focus shouldn't be how many sins does it take for God to punish me. It should be how many righteous things should I do to please

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Yes showing me the real gospel instead of one from John Calvin. Only Jesus saved but their site led me to the truth that OSAS isnt biblically corrects. Anyway it never did any good in my life apart from make me feel condemned.
I'm not presenting the gospel of John Calvin [either!] (I am not Calvinist, recall... nor Arminianist ;) ).

That teaching, however, does bring either condemnation or prideful-pharisee-ism [lol], depending on the person... or perhaps, on the day... :rolleyes:

U

UnderGrace

No choice. I choose to believe what I believe. As for you everything you say is OSAS brainwashing. Sorry:(
You are so funny, truly......especially in light of my experience with this group/teacher.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Let God decide. But we shouldn't test him with what we can get away with. Our focus shouldn't be how many sins does it take for God to punish me. It should be how many righteous things should I do to please the Lord.
No choice. I choose to believe what I believe. As for you everything you say is OSAS brainwashing. Sorry:(
and you are not brainwashing?

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Its not funny to me:(
Also God led a man with heroin addiction to my house. A person fell alseep in front of my house for hours. I gave him one of Dan corners pamphlets and he read it. We went through a prayer together and he wanted to get saved.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Daniel D. Corner, Evangelical Outreach, Washington, PA, is one of several voices promoting the heresy of Arminian fundamentalism on the Internet. He is associated with the Jesus is Lord Ministries International, Word Broadcasting Network*, and the satellite Reformation Channel. These media conduits feature various Anglo-Catholics, Wesleyan/holiness ministers, revivalists, and charismatic preachers. Beware!

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Who am i brainwashing if people want to accept this gospel they will. ;) I hope they do;)
You are brainwashing people with your gospel on this thread.
Just like you have accused UG of brainwashing people on this thread with her gospel.

She hopes they do.

U

UnderGrace

Who am i brainwashing if people want to accept this gospel they will. ;) I hope they do;)
Well a pastor who does not correctly understand the word repentance and what it means in the original Greek is already off on the wrong track.

Here is what they have posted which is wrong

repentance.jpg