Why men like women!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 24, 2022
Howdy Theruddyone and welcome to the forum... I think. Perhaps you are ruddy because of high blood pressure?

Please be aware that you won't win any arguments here by wildly slinging insults like Jezebel spirit, whining and playing victim. You won't win arguments that way because you're talking to a group of mostly veteran forum members who have already seen it all. We have seen so many internet arguments that we can name your argument tactics as you use them.

Actually it's kind of boring by now. We MIGHT name them as you use them, if we care enough to bother. :rolleyes:

Right now most of us are trying to decide what you are. You might be a troll who is here to stir up contention. You might be a kid who has little experience with real conversation between adults. You might be an older person, but one who deliberately seeks arguments for the thrill of feeling like you won something, even an internet argument.

Time will tell.
A troll? If u noticed everyone who replied to my post had the same immature general reply Y'all sound like the troll s. Not one person agreed with me.Zombies. They felt I was wrong just to call out the crap that women do. If we can call men out we can call women out. No trolling here. People here are just not used to being told they r wrong at times.
I'm ruddy cause I'm Brownish red Glad you took time to notice something. What ethnicity I don't need to disclose. It's funny how you claim high blood pressure... When all y'all do is go back and forth jumping on people with any valid points other then your own. Harping and grouping up on people who stand up for Thier own free thoughts is not a tatic nor deliberate argument. I think you better look in the mirror at the hypocrite who constantly shadows post. I had no intention of this long winded session of post. But as I said females who act like jezebel s are related to Satan's agenda to make Men of all creeds **Profanity removed**. You can't talk about someone making intentional arguments when literally thee only..people responding too my post are people with the same exact perspective as yourself. That's doesn't sound suspicious at all. You didn't critique the other people. Not one person admitted that something.... I said made sense. And trust me in the real world I could find 10 people that would agree with alot of what I said. I'm all for speaking peaceful but I talk up on real issues. Making peace and keeping peace are two different things. And o wOw... Your veteran forum posters. Nice to know youv been ganging up on people for some time who expose bull when they see it. This place is about as Christian as an atheist chatroom. Matter fact I'm sure they r more christian. Go find some fags to agree with everything y'all feel is right or wrong. I'm out this joint. I've decided for you. Nothing Christlike here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Why do men like women... because God programmed us that way.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
A troll? If u noticed everyone who replied to my post had the same immature general reply Y'all sound like the troll s. Not one person agreed with me.Zombies. They felt I was wrong just to call out the crap that women do. If we can call men out we can call women out. No trolling here. People here are just not used to being told they r wrong at times.
I'm ruddy cause I'm Brownish red Glad you took time to notice something. What ethnicity I don't need to disclose. It's funny how you claim high blood pressure... When all y'all do is go back and forth jumping on people with any valid points other then your own. Harping and grouping up on people who stand up for Thier own free thoughts is not a tatic nor deliberate argument. I think you better look in the mirror at the hypocrite who constantly shadows post. I had no intention of this long winded session of post. But as I said females who act like jezebel s are related to Satan's agenda to make Men of all creeds **Profanity removed** . You can't talk about someone making intentional arguments when literally thee only..people responding too my post are people with the same exact perspective as yourself. That's doesn't sound suspicious at all. You didn't critique the other people. Not one person admitted that something.... I said made sense. And trust me in the real world I could find 10 people that would agree with alot of what I said. I'm all for speaking peaceful but I talk up on real issues. Making peace and keeping peace are two different things. And o wOw... Your veteran forum posters. Nice to know youv been ganging up on people for some time who expose bull when they see it. This place is about as Christian as an atheist chatroom. Matter fact I'm sure they r more christian. Go find some fags to agree with everything y'all feel is right or wrong. I'm out this joint. I've decided for you. Nothing Christlike here.
I didn't claim high blood pressure. I speculated high blood pressure. And this post is a good example of the signs that led me to such speculation.

If you keep going like this, a cranial aneurysm is likely in your near future. Stress kills dude. Try to do something about that problem.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I'm ruddy cause I'm Brownish red Glad you took time to notice something. What ethnicity I don't need to disclose. It's funny how you claim high blood pressure... When all y'all do is go back and forth jumping on people with any valid points other then your own. Harping and grouping up on people who stand up for Thier own free thoughts is not a tatic nor deliberate argument. I think you better look in the mirror at the hypocrite who constantly shadows post. I had no intention of this long winded session of post. But as I said females who act like jezebel s are related to Satan's agenda to make Men of all creeds **Profanity removed**. You can't talk about someone making intentional arguments when literally thee only..people responding too my post are people with the same exact perspective as yourself. That's doesn't sound suspicious at all. You didn't critique the other people. Not one person admitted that something.... I said made sense. And trust me in the real world I could find 10 people that would agree with alot of what I said. I'm all for speaking peaceful but I talk up on real issues. Making peace and keeping peace are two different things. And o wOw... Your veteran forum posters. Nice to know youv been ganging up on people for some time who expose bull when they see it. This place is about as Christian as an atheist chatroom. Matter fact I'm sure they r more christian. Go find some fags to agree with everything y'all feel is right or wrong. I'm out this joint. I've decided for you. Nothing Christlike here.
I didn't claim high blood pressure. I speculated high blood pressure. And this post is a good example of the signs that led me to such speculation.

If you keep going like this, a cranial aneurysm is likely in your near future. Stress kills dude. Try to do something about that problem.

Oh come on Ruddy, Lynx is only a speculative doctor. I mean, if I told him I was hearing my heart beat in my ears he'd say "quit making your heart beat". He's not just a speculative doctor, he's a bad speculative dr. Law suits out the ying yang. And for he record I'm not a troll. More like a zombie really. The walking dead except I don't walk. I crawl. But that's because that humorless mortician tied my shoelaces together and I have NOT been able to figure it out. Otherwise I'd be eating human arms with the best of them. So what I'm saying here is you got more to worry about than an atheist chatroom. You probably can even find some fags you can agree with.

And the whole reason I'm a zombie in the first place is Lynx's speculative diagnoses. "It's just a cold" he says "don't worry about it".

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And the whole reason I'm a zombie in the first place is Lynx's speculative diagnoses. "It's just a cold" he says "don't worry about it".
It's a lie! He never even walked in my office. He's just trying to get a malpractice lawsuit out of it.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I know what you mean... She's gotta' be SUPER provocative to make me wanna' dance! ;)
I almost wish I could say that. It would be easier on me spiritually, but I have to say that my libido is alive and well.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Don't fall for it gentlemen! I've seen this before! Never call a woman "Cute"!

Now resume normal programming..... :geek:
Blech... my late wife was cute... oh poop, she was uh-dorable. I told her frequently and she would also sometimes remind me LOL

Jul 3, 2019
Here
What do I like about women ? Well I like that God made them to be our HELPMEET to fill that hole that is in our lives. ADAM had a hole GOD filled it.

inukubo

Jun 27, 2019
I doubt that they were physically intimate prior to the fall.
If that's the case, they were disobeying a direct command from the Lord. How are you going to be fruitful and multiply otherwise?

Jul 3, 2019
Here
If that's the case, they were disobeying a direct command from the Lord. How are you going to be fruitful and multiply otherwise?
correct SEX is not a SIN when married so ADAM and EVE did it as soon as God told them to do it

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
Someone here recently said it's simply because "Men are insatiable beasts"....
I happen to agree.
However, for the sake of amicable congeniality, perhaps some of my wiser and well spoken brothers will... ahem... ever so eloquently define the attraction ;)
God gave women and men pheromones...

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Did they have children before or after the fall?

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
They probably did have sex before the fall. That also probably contributed to Adam's standing right there with Eve while she was being tempted and succumbing so easily to disobeying God. That they did not have children yet is not proof that they did not have a sexual relationship.