Why Muslims should never be trusted

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Sadly, the Qu'ran teaches a different moral standard than does the Bible. That is not to say that all Moslems are therefore untrustworthy. Many Christians are not worthy of trust either; what does that say about Jesus?

If you are concerned about trusting a Moslem, learn what the Qu'ran teaches on the subject, and discuss it with the Moslem. Find out their perspective. And offer to teach them what the Bible says about truth, honesty and keeping one's commitments.

Dec 9, 2011
Sadly, the Qu'ran teaches a different moral standard than does the Bible. That is not to say that all Moslems are therefore untrustworthy. Many Christians are not worthy of trust either; what does that say about Jesus?

If you are concerned about trusting a Moslem, learn what the Qu'ran teaches on the subject, and discuss it with the Moslem. Find out their perspective. And offer to teach them what the Bible says about truth, honesty and keeping one's commitments.
Sounds dangerous,possibly harmful.

M

Miri

I have had loads of amazing conversations with Muslims telling
them about Christ.

If you are open to spreading the gospel, then God will send the right
people in your direction regardless of their culture, religion,
country etc. We are to be ready to give a reason for our faith at any
time.

While in the worship team I regular got taxis on my way as I had to be there
very early.

One morning the taxi driver was Muslim and when I told him my destination, he started
asking loads of questions about the bible.

When we finally arrived I ended up sat outside the church in his taxi,
showing him different bible verses. He told me he was a teacher in
his own mosque but he was disillusioned with the Muslim faith.

I asked if I could prayer for for him and he said yes, so I ended up praying
for him before he left!

Another Muslim taxi driver had loads of questions and we had some brilliant
discussions over several journeys.

Two days ago I got talking to another Muslim taxi driver he told me he was
from Somalia. I said that we had some Somalian people in my church.

He was amazed as he said Somalia is a purely Muslim country and he started
telling me that he did not have any family as they had been killed many
years ago, but that he had made some good friends in the UK.

Then he started to tell me all the problem he was having with work.
At the end of the car ride I said that I hoped things would improve for him
and that I would pray for him. He was almost in tears when I said that.

Don't be too quick to write off a whole swath of the human population
as completely unreachable.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Muslims? Purple people? Teenagers? B-List actors?

Doesn't matter......
I tend not to trust, and steer clear of, anyone with a bomb strapped to their chest.
Period.

Although, 3 out of the 4 that l mentioned above, aren't known to wear explosive devices duct taped to their NorthFace jackets on a daily basis.

I hope.

Oct 30, 2023

Actually I'd say the more 'believing' / 'devoted' / 'fundamental' the Muslim is the LESS he or she is to be trusted as the Koran commands them not to be friends of non-Muslims and to lie to advance Allah's will.