Why no (serious) person cares about January 6

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KrisWampler

There are people out there who actually believe that some protesters breaking windows at the Capitol was worse than the 9/11 attacks. There was only one death and it was committed against the protesters anyway. Not that the left really cares when members of the right are killed. To the contrary, they applaud it.

But seriously, no one cares about January 6. Why? Well, back in the good ole summertime of 2020.....I mean, there are pictures of Washington, DC literally burning in the midst of BLM protests. Dozens of businesses were destroyed, people were killed, and racial tensions escalated needlessly. But remember, they were "mostly peaceful." The left wants to gaslight you into believing this because they hate you.

You also never hear about Antifa violence including their attempts to storm the Oregon state courthouse. See, it's okay when the left attacks "democracy."

(PS democracy is satanic, unAmerican, and the founding fathers hated it anyway. If there is a war on democracy then I hope democracy loses.)

But I digress: January 6 was a non-issue. The only good that came of it was watching the war criminals in Congress cower in fear and the media having their camera equipment destroyed outside the Capitol. Congress and the media are joint allies in the ongoing assault against Americans and humanity, so what happened to them was deserved.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Actually FOUR people died on January 6, all of them protesters. The mainstream media keeps lying about Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, saying that he was killed during the events, but in fact he died later off the scene due to heart-related health complications, possibly brought on by the tear gas used that day.

Babbitt was executed with a single pistol shot, another young woman died after being beaten and trampled to death, and two older men died from health-related issues, again probably compounded by the press of the crowd, the excitement, and the tear gas.

Of those who went in to the Capitol, most simply walked into the building, damaging no property and doing no harm. An estimated 800 persons went into the building, with (to date) about 700+ being identified and charged. Some have been imprisoned. Some people have been arrested who didn't even go into the building, simply for talking to the wrong people that day in DC.

https://americangulag.org/

Let's talk about "DC GITMO" as they are calling the facility where many January 6 political prisoners are being kept. They are kept in a solitary cell 23 hours a day. They are beaten. They are not allowed to have Bibles, though Nation of Islam propaganda is made available to them. The warden is a leftist fanatic. Pubic hair has been put in the prisoners' food. One was beaten so badly he lost an eye.

I care.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Everyone should care about January 6. This was the day the government, through it's agencies, endeavoured to set-up a false flag and blame the people for it - and were caught in the act. Everyone involved in the January 6 insurrection should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And by insurrection, I don't mean the peaceful protest against vote fraud.

I mean the police, the FBI, the politicians, the media - everyone - who went along with the story that this was an attempt to hijack the republic by the peaceful protestors, rather than by the government itself. I could go on and talk about how I believe Trump thwarted the Deep State plans, but I suspect I would be preaching to the choir. May justice be done.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I know 70 people who care about it, they are being held in the DC gulag. I also know that Pelosi and many others care about it, and I bet Ray Epps cares about it.

K

KrisWampler

When I say "care" I mean only about it being an assault or whatever on democracy. The Owners of this country don't care about the protesters killed or false flag. They care that their filthy temple of satan was defiled.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
When I say "care" I mean only about it being an assault or whatever on democracy. The Owners of this country don't care about the protesters killed or false flag. They care that their filthy temple of satan was defiled.
Oh, my blood boiled to listen to all the follow up rhetoric about that day. I remember they called it "sacred ground" and said it had been "defiled" or some such rot. Shows you how they think. "How dare the filthy commoners walk in the building without permission!"

Perhaps this nation needs to see the Capitol in flames as a wake up call as to where we really are right now.

K

KrisWampler

Oh, my blood boiled to listen to all the follow up rhetoric about that day. I remember they called it "sacred ground" and said it had been "defiled" or some such rot. Shows you how they think. "How dare the filthy commoners walk in the building without permission!"

Perhaps this nation needs to see the Capitol in flames as a wake up call as to where we really are right now.
Sacred ground lol 98B0B0C5-A489-4E07-ACF7-3A701B2E2FE5.jpeg 98B0B0C5-A489-4E07-ACF7-3A701B2E2FE5.jpeg

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
We need to encourage the men and women of our military who are being pushed out for refusing the poison vaccine to create and join People's militias. The time is coming when they will be needed to defend their states and communities, and their expertise is needed NOW to help get the rest of us ready for what is coming next.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There was only one death and it was committed against the protesters anyway.
This death was cold-blooded murder and the perpetrator has been allowed to walk.
Getting back to the so-called "insurrection", it was a pre-planned false flag operation into which a few unsuspecting people got trapped. The real perpetrators were plants, and are now free to carry on with their evil deeds. What was totally unacceptable was the way these so-called "insurrectionists" have been allowed to be treated by the government. There should have been daily massive protests in DC until they had all been released, since no crimes were committed.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This death was cold-blooded murder and the perpetrator has been allowed to walk.
New Report Raises More Questions About Ashli Babbitt Shooting
“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is.” Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...uestions-about-ashli-babbitt-shooting-n506299

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
New Report Raises More Questions About Ashli Babbitt Shooting
“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is.” Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...uestions-about-ashli-babbitt-shooting-n506299
Did you see this one, about Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick's death?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...l-police-responsible-officer-sicknicks-death/

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
to most liberals, ( most of which do not believe in God, and certainly not in Jesus) the government is God. so, they saw jan 6 as an attack on God, that is why all the outrage.
I couldn't say it better!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Did you see this one, about Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick's death?
Yes. I saw this and I am outraged that not a single Republican has spearheaded a thorough investigation into the real conspiracy which took place on that day. There is no question that pre-planning was a part of this so-called "insurrection", while the real insurrection was within Congress and the Senate. A coup to oust Trump succeeded because of Mike Pence. Everything should have been put on hold until a proper independent investigation was conducted on the election fraud. But nothing was done by those who should have protested forcefully.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Yes. I saw this and I am outraged that not a single Republican has spearheaded a thorough investigation into the real conspiracy which took place on that day. There is no question that pre-planning was a part of this so-called "insurrection", while the real insurrection was within Congress and the Senate. A coup to oust Trump succeeded because of Mike Pence. Everything should have been put on hold until a proper independent investigation was conducted on the election fraud. But nothing was done by those who should have protested forcefully.
They're part of a uni-party. An unholy alliance of Communists in Democrat and Republican colours. Oust them all.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
They are warming up to it.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
But I digress: January 6 was a non-issue. The only good that came of it was watching the war criminals in Congress cower in fear and the media having their camera equipment destroyed outside the Capitol. Congress and the media are joint allies in the ongoing assault against Americans and humanity, so what happened to them was deserved.
While the level of violence on Janurary 6th did not rise to the level of violence displayed across our Nation by the BLM radicals, it WAS an "issue." It certainly was worthy of being reported on by the Media.

Demonstrators attempting to overtake the Congress IS an "issue."

IMO, "deserved" kinda went out the window when the protesters turned to violence rather than peaceful protesting. Unless you are suggesting that Americans rise in VIOLENT PROTEST/REVOLUTION against our Government?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
DUDE

You "x'ed" my comment?

You honestly believe that the protest on Janurary 6th was NOT WORTHY of being reported on? What reality do you live in?

weird..............

If you honestly do not believe it was worthy of being reported on, then I wear your "x" with HONOR, for people such as you is where the KKKK came from