Why we still single?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
pizzamista2.jpg


Brazilian Pizza...ohh man I want some
wow ..just wow!
 
that and sushi...I think pizza and sushi are my favorites... a good Dragon roll...maybe a Dancing Eel Roll...and I'm good
dragon-roll-long1.jpg
 
that and sushi...I think pizza and sushi are my favorites... a good Dragon roll...maybe a Dancing Eel Roll...and I'm good
dragon-roll-long1.jpg
Oh, gosh. I love love love love sushi.

Sushi and pizza are the reasons why I'm single. (...just trying to remain somewhat on topic...)
 
You lost me at sushi.

But that's ok because chocolate, pizza, chocolate pizza, cheesecake, and chocolate cheesecake. I think I gained ten pounds just typing that.
 
sir! it's got eel avocados cream cheese a little tempura crab and some eel sauce on top...oh man its just perfect...sushi and pizza and my job are the reason I'm single lol following on shine's idea of staying in topic
 
You lost me at sushi.

But that's ok because chocolate, pizza, chocolate pizza, cheesecake, and chocolate cheesecake. I think I gained ten pounds just typing that.
Have you tried good sushi? Oh, it's so wonderful and exciting and adventurous. It's just a marvelous creation. :) :) :)

It's practically midnight, and now all I want is sushi and pizza. Weirdest combination everrrrrr.
 
sir! it's got eel avocados cream cheese a little tempura crab and some eel sauce on top...oh man its just perfect...sushi and pizza and my job are the reason I'm single lol following on shine's idea of staying in topic
hahahaha, i'm dying.

And guys, please feel free to call me Katie.

People can't compete for my love for sushi and pizza.

I have an idea. Let's make a pizza pie, and then put sushi on it instead of all the other typical toppings which go on a pizza.

Yeah? Or was that too far? ;)
 
You lost me at sushi.

But that's ok because chocolate, pizza, chocolate pizza, cheesecake, and chocolate cheesecake. I think I gained ten pounds just typing that.
I also do a savory/appetizer/dip cheesecake: tomato basil - which I think tastes a bit like pizza - so you could have pizza cheesecake too. :)
 
You lost me at sushi.

But that's ok because chocolate, pizza, chocolate pizza, cheesecake, and chocolate cheesecake. I think I gained ten pounds just typing that.


I drooled all over my keyboard responding to your response of the food demons attack Oh, I wasn't even hungry coming in here. I am now! Someone make tofu look appetizing now that only the Lord could do!
 
Have you tried good sushi? Oh, it's so wonderful and exciting and adventurous. It's just a marvelous creation. :) :) :)

It's practically midnight, and now all I want is sushi and pizza. Weirdest combination everrrrrr.

I...don't know if I have. I mean, I've tried sushi a few different times, but I don't know whether it was good sushi or not because I didn't care for it. And I know nothing about sushi :p
 
hahahaha, i'm dying.

And guys, please feel free to call me Katie.

People can't compete for my love for sushi and pizza.

I have an idea. Let's make a pizza pie, and then put sushi on it instead of all the other typical toppings which go on a pizza.

Yeah? Or was that too far? ;)

What if you met a hansom chef? Who knows what God has in store for you?
 
I...don't know if I have. I mean, I've tried sushi a few different times, but I don't know whether it was good sushi or not because I didn't care for it. And I know nothing about sushi :p
Oh, that's quite alright :) :P It definitely is not everyone's forte. I only have a few friends who enjoy sushi and we sometimes go to a Sushi Bar in the city. :)
 
I...don't know if I have. I mean, I've tried sushi a few different times, but I don't know whether it was good sushi or not because I didn't care for it. And I know nothing about sushi :p

Cris you're missing out! I'm telling ya...next time you go to a Japanese restaurant order a dragon roll...you'll fall in love :)

and Katie I am willing to call you on that pizza / sushi competition...I don't think anyone can Compete with my sushi craving :)
 
I think non traditional pizza toppings and cheesecake ingredients should be a whole thread by itself.