Why we still single?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MaryGraceKim
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MaryGraceKim

Guest
Maybe i am not yet ready to have a relationship again, for the meantime i am enjoying to be single, to be free.
Schedules are sometimes tight. I´ve often times heard man should not be alone the same way to woman, but if i have to much high expectations to find a ideal partner maybe i would not find him then. But God said, Ask and he shall receive, Seek and he shall find, knock and it shall be open unto you. The reason i don´t get it because i am not asking.

Just sharing my thoughts. Have a blessed day
 
i thin it happens usually when we arent looking or asking, I myself am happy im single now
 
me too. I've had time to devote myself to other areas of my life. I don't want to stay single indefinitely, but for now, I'm content to press on with work He has placed on my heart. I haven't really been praying for a partner lately and I haven't been on the dating scene (meeting new people through social engagements with my christian fiends) but when I do I know God will answer.
 
Quite an interesting topic. Its such a joyous occasion when a fellow christian is scheduling a wedding.