"Why would Jesus help a Muslim?"

  • Thread starter Thread starter hannahbeth1124
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hannahbeth1124

Guest
So often we are carried away in the spiritual warfare that exists in our day to day lives. But more frequently still, we stand at the door. Barring the way for this group or that group of people to come to Jesus. We judge. We hate. We use our imperfect human reasoning to say "Surely this person cannot be saved. No matter what I say to them, they curse me. They judge me. There is no salvation for that group."

But surely that can't be correct. Didn't our Savior die on the cross so the WHOSOEVER believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life? Does it say "except the muslims"? Does it say "certainly not the satanist"? Or even "unless they are gay or transgendered"? No. It does not. Brothers and sisters, we need to stop barring the door. Moreover we need to lie our own coats down on the ground for them to tread on as they enter the House of the Lord.

This is the story of a devout Muslim who was saved by the grace of our Father. Not MY father. Not YOUR Father, brothers and sisters. OUR Father. No one is out of reach of His love and salvation. Watch and be blessed. I hope we all remember to come in Love today.

1 Corinthians 13 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

13 I may speak in the tongues of men, even angels;
but if I lack love, I have become merely
blaring brass or a cymbal clanging.


2 I may have the gift of prophecy,
I may fathom all mysteries, know all things,
have all faith — enough to move mountains;
but if I lack love, I am nothing.


3 I may give away everything that I own,
I may even hand over my body to be burned;
but if I lack love, I gain nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-L1KIU7lao


 
I just want to say that I have been really digging your posts, and I like your blog here as well. They say all wars are civil wars because we are all brothers and sisters, after all. :)

Glad to have you on the site!
 
Thanks, brother. That's very kind of you. :D I like that saying. Have a blessed evening. :)
 
It is amazing to me how Heavenly Father loves HIS children of nations and ABBA sent JESUS/YESHUA to teach the world how to love each other. JESUS was crucified for the whole world. Just because some folks despise the Muslims, but ABBA loves them. Christians should have the LOVE/AGAPE as JESUS/YESHUA because history of Christian Religion is not perfect either.