Why Your Christian Friends and Family Members Are So Easily Fooled by Conspiracy Theories

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Some people simply don’t want to know facts.

Again, it soothes their consciences to not have to think THEY are responsible for baby deaths by not voting GOP .

There are countless laws and attempts for laws, that ONLY the GOP have passed and supported to stop the infant slaughter.
I agree 100%

The media and world is silent on the 55 Million children being murdered annually in the world (Abortion)

There is no greater evil in my imagination, the innocent unborn child, sick!

Save a whale on Sunday, abort and kill a human on Monday?

S

Scribe

I agree 100%

The media and world is silent on the 55 Million children being murdered annually in the world (Abortion)

There is no greater evil in my imagination, the innocent unborn child, sick!

Save a whale on Sunday, abort and kill a human on Monday?
Because you are able to see the heinousness of that sin surely you can also understand the horrendous injury of not vaccinating those little babies and letting them die later from a disease that was preventable. So sad. And so stupid. The poor parents were deceived by believing a well crafted presentation by liars who deliberately made up stories about how terrible things would happen to their children if they gave them vaccines and now they not only suffer the bone crushing grief of the loss of the child but also their grief is compounded and amplified by the overwhelming revelation that it was their own fault for not vaccinating them. They are constantly thinking they killed their own child from neglect. There has to be a special place in hell for the writer of the antivaccine lie or fake news youtube designer that knew they were making things up and quoting fake resources and fake doctors and deceived that parent. They too are guilty of infanticide.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Because you are able to see the heinousness of that sin surely you can also understand the horrendous injury of not vaccinating those little babies and letting them die later from a disease that was preventable. So sad. And so stupid. The poor parents were deceived by believing a well crafted presentation by liars who deliberately made up stories about how terrible things would happen to their children if they gave them vaccines and now they not only suffer the bone crushing grief of the loss of the child but also their grief is compounded and amplified by the overwhelming revelation that it was their own fault for not vaccinating them. They are constantly thinking they killed their own child from neglect. There has to be a special place in hell for the writer of the antivaccine lie or fake news youtube designer that knew they were making things up and quoting fake resources and fake doctors and deceived that parent. They too are guilty of infanticide.
Sorry but your response on childhood vaccination has no relationship to the direct premeditated murder of the unborn (Abortion)

The vast majority of children that don't receive vaccination will live.

Abortion mortality is %99.9, premeditated murder.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Q:
How many babies die or suffer brain damage as a result of vaccinations?

A: We don't know because those figures are never publicised; but we do meet people whose babies have died and suffered brain damage after vaccinations, and we hear of many children in Africa and India dying as a result of mass vaccination programmes funded by billionaire Globalists who believe in reducing the population by a huge percentage.

Sep 13, 2018
Thank you Susanna!
My Opinion : If you opposes abortion and are disgusted at its thought you wouldn't be a Democrat, and you wouldn't have voted for Hillary, simple.

Do you support freedom of speech, the democrats don't?

Do you support lawless chaos, the Democrats do?

Do you support the right to bear arms, the democrats dont?

Do you support homosexuality, the democrats do?

Do you support open borders, the democrats do?
My reason for voting for Mrs. Clinton had nothing to do with abortion for one. Abortion was'nt on the ballot.
1.) Support freedom of speech, Trump had reporter's Shot at!

2.) Not one democrat support chaos ? ( who would? lol)

3.)Democrat's don't support the right to bare arm's. Are you serious? We are cocked, locked and ready to rock.

4). Republicans consistently vote for Gay's And put them in Congress.

5.) As far as border's. I don't think that we have to worry about that . All Countries, Including Canada and Mexico have banned us from their Countries. Did You see the signs on the pavements of the UK?
" US citizens Must be accompanied by an Adult to enter the Country." LOL..

Have I answered all your questions? Do you feel better about Dems. now? It's not us. You are your own worst enemy We are just sitting back watching you destroy yourselves and you guy's have been doing a bang up job doing so. For this I thank you....

S

Scribe

Q:
How many babies die or suffer brain damage as a result of vaccinations?

A: We don't know because those figures are never publicised; but we do meet people whose babies have died and suffered brain damage after vaccinations, and we hear of many children in Africa and India dying as a result of mass vaccination programmes funded by billionaire Globalists who believe in reducing the population by a huge percentage.
What is the name of the vaccine that is being funded by whom that is killing African and Indian Babies? I can't very well comment on something that seems like it is made up out of thin air. What are the details that I can use to research the facts? Give me something to go on. I do not believe it is true.

Shall I google "Vaccines killing African and Indian Babies" and get back with you on it? Will you care about what I discover or are you already convinced it is happening and any evidence to the contrary will not be accepted by you? Let me know if I am wasting time here before I google.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
What is the name of the vaccine that is being funded by whom that is killing African and Indian Babies? I can't very well comment on something that seems like it is made up out of thin air. What are the details that I can use to research the facts? Give me something to go on. I do not believe it is true.

Shall I google "Vaccines killing African and Indian Babies" and get back with you on it? Will you care about what I discover or are you already convinced it is happening and any evidence to the contrary will not be accepted by you? Let me know if I am wasting time here before I google.
I have been researching for many years; and recently met a lady whose 5 week old healthy nephew had died suddenly after vaccinations.
I personally think it is wise to research and make as informed decisions as possible.

God bless🦋

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Thank you Susanna!
My reason for voting for Mrs. Clinton had nothing to do with abortion for one. Abortion was'nt on the ballot.
3.)Democrat's don't support the right to bare arm's. Are you serious? We are cocked, locked and ready to rock.
5.) As far as border's. I don't think that we have to worry about that . All Countries, Including Canada and Mexico have banned us from their Countries. Did You see the signs on the pavements of the UK?
Have I answered all your questions? Do you feel better about Dems. now? It's not us. You are your own worst enemy We are just sitting back watching you destroy yourselves and you guy's have been doing a bang up job doing so. For this I thank you....
Democrats oppose freedom of speech, as they have
Your response is liberal denial of factual truth, I will save my time on posting the facts.
Dems have passed so much legislation on restricting and removing guns ownership it's beyond mention, the NRA backs Trump 100%
The democrats in Seattle, Portland, New York, defund the police, riots and chaos unchecked, turning the city over to Thugs.
DEMOCRATS VOTED TO REPEAL FIRST AMENDMENT
By Phil Kerpen
With House Republicans focused on legislation to boost job creation, the Senate is spending its time on an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would repeal the First Amendment with respect to political speech. Democratic Whip Dick Durbin said before the debate even officially began: “I expect a fully partisan vote,” and he was right. So what exactly are all the Senate Democrats for and Republicans against?
Section 1 of the proposed amendment (S. J. Res. 19) says: “Congress and the States may regulate and set reasonable limits on the raising and spending of money by candidates and others to influence elections.”
The key words here are “and others,” meaning anybody Congress chooses to regulate and “to influence elections,” meaning not just express advocacy that calls on voters to support or oppose a candidate, but any communication politicians think might influence an election.
It gives Congress – and the states – the power to restrict paid communications – political speech – about any significant public policy issue with respect to incumbent politicians. Vast swaths of core political speech – much of it wholly unrelated to elections – would be restricted. Politicians would advance controversial policies knowing that any criticism of them could be prohibited.

New York Post

Democrats’ new campaign ‘reforms’ are a war on free speech
By Rich Lowry
March 11, 2019 | 8:06pm

The same Democrats who can’t abide President Trump’s alleged offenses against the First Amendment passed, as their first priority, a speech-restricting bill opposed by the American Civil Liberties Union.
Trump shouldn’t call the media the “enemy of the people” or inveigh against Jeff Bezos for owning The Washington Post, but Nancy Pelosi’s HR 1, enacted in the House last week, is the true affront to the Constitution.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I have been researching for many years; and recently met a lady whose 5 week old healthy nephew had died suddenly after vaccinations.
I personally think it is wise to research and make as informed decisions as possible.

God bless🦋
Just curious, just what sources of information have you been researching? Anything other than hearsay evidence?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Absolute rubbish. If after being informed parents refuse consent it's for a good reason. And a private reason, beyond the reach of the mob mentality or the government. Informed consent is a primary right which must never be violated or infringed upon, lest human beings be reduced to draft animals.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

By all means, provide the statistics of mortality relating to non vaccinated children, vs children aborted.

Abortion in the world at 55 Million annually is at 99.9% mortality rate, about 41% of the 136 million born each year in the world.

My research shows 15,000 deaths daily for children under 5, not all being related to unvaccinated disease, that's 5.5 million

UNICEF estimates that at least 130 million babies are born each year, with some reports in the past 10 years putting that figure at 136 million. But it's difficult to know exactly how many babies are born globally, the World Health Organization notes, because some children are not registered.Jul 22, 2013

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Thank you Susanna!

You have never encountered the term "Arkancide"? The Clintonistas are engaged in every form of graft corruption and murder imaginable. Old man Bill is hip deep in the Epstein pedophile ring. Hillary undoubtedly knows the full extent of this vast ongoing criminal activity.

Did you just fall out of the turnip cart? Because nobody's that stupid. The Clintons are truly infamous and nefarious.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Just curious, just what sources of information have you been researching? Anything other than hearsay evidence?
Sudden Infant Death After Vaccination
Survey of Forensic Autopsy Files
Osawa, Motoki MD, PhD; Nagao, Ryoko MD, PhD; Kakimoto, Yu MD, PhD; Kakiuchi, Yasuhiro MD, PhD; Satoh, Fumiko MD, PhD
Author Information
The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology: September 2019 - Volume 40 - Issue 3 - p 232-237

Abstract
Sudden infant deaths might be attributable to adverse reaction to vaccination, but separating them from coincidental occurrences is difficult. This study retrospectively investigated vaccination-related details and postmortem findings for 57 cases of sudden death in children 2 years or younger. Data were extracted from autopsy files at the Department of Forensic Medicine, Tokai University School of Medicine. Vaccination histories were available in 50 cases based on the maternity passbook. Of the 32 cases in which any vaccines were administered, 7 infants (21.9%) had received immunization within 7 days of death. The most frequent vaccine cited as the last immunization before death was Haemophilus influenzae B. Although a temporal association of vaccines with sudden death was present for two 3-month-old and one 14-month-old infants in whom death occurred within 3 days of receiving the H. influenzae type b and other vaccinations, a definitive relationship between the vaccine and death could not be identified. Histopathological examinations revealed pneumonia and upper respiratory infection as contributing to death in their cases. Moreover, all 3 cases showed hemophagocytosis in the spleen and lymph nodes, which are similar features to hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis. Judgment of the disorders as truly related to vaccination is difficult, but suspicious cases do exist. Forensic pathologists must devote more attention to vaccination in sudden infant death cases.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
You have never encountered the term "Arkancide"? The Clintonistas are engaged in every form of graft corruption and murder imaginable. Old man Bill is hip deep in the Epstein pedophile ring. Hillary undoubtedly knows the full extent of this vast ongoing criminal activity.

Did you just fall out of the turnip cart? Because nobody's that stupid. The Clintons are truly infamous and nefarious.
In memory of Vince Foster, the Bill Clinton Attorney dead on a park bench, the only witness against the Clintons in the (Whitewater) scandal.

(The Clinton Chronicles)

Just to mention a few

Sep 13, 2018
Democrats oppose freedom of speech, as they have
Your response is liberal denial of factual truth, I will save my time on posting the facts.
Dems have passed so much legislation on restricting and removing guns ownership it's beyond mention, the NRA backs Trump 100%
The democrats in Seattle, Portland, New York, defund the police, riots and chaos unchecked, turning the city over to Thugs.
DEMOCRATS VOTED TO REPEAL FIRST AMENDMENT
By Phil Kerpen
With House Republicans focused on legislation to boost job creation, the Senate is spending its time on an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would repeal the First Amendment with respect to political speech. Democratic Whip Dick Durbin said before the debate even officially began: “I expect a fully partisan vote,” and he was right. So what exactly are all the Senate Democrats for and Republicans against?
Section 1 of the proposed amendment (S. J. Res. 19) says: “Congress and the States may regulate and set reasonable limits on the raising and spending of money by candidates and others to influence elections.”
The key words here are “and others,” meaning anybody Congress chooses to regulate and “to influence elections,” meaning not just express advocacy that calls on voters to support or oppose a candidate, but any communication politicians think might influence an election.
It gives Congress – and the states – the power to restrict paid communications – political speech – about any significant public policy issue with respect to incumbent politicians. Vast swaths of core political speech – much of it wholly unrelated to elections – would be restricted. Politicians would advance controversial policies knowing that any criticism of them could be prohibited.

New York Post

Democrats’ new campaign ‘reforms’ are a war on free speech
By Rich Lowry
March 11, 2019 | 8:06pm

The same Democrats who can’t abide President Trump’s alleged offenses against the First Amendment passed, as their first priority, a speech-restricting bill opposed by the American Civil Liberties Union.
Trump shouldn’t call the media the “enemy of the people” or inveigh against Jeff Bezos for owning The Washington Post, but Nancy Pelosi’s HR 1, enacted in the House last week, is the true affront to the Constitution.
You may be right, I hav'nt been paying too much attention to menial issues in Government, But I don't know if you have realized but the US is in dire straights! This non-existent wide spread epidemic Has affected the entire world and it looks like every other major country has made efforts to combat this, (and succeeded )Save for our commander and Chief. What's up with that? Biden has dealt with this before, He and President Obama, Unfortunately It is too late to put first of sending our scientists To meet with this head on where it all started. Ironic huh, China was THE place our Government sent our Best to combat the virus Before it was spread anywhere around the world.The economy.10's of millions of American's out of work. Do you really think that Border's and Weapons matter right now? At this point, I am just praying for a functional Government. I too, want to make America Great. Sure. We are the richest country in the world, but what does that matter if we don't have the respect of other nations like of old.
Republican or Democrat. No matter who was in office. We had the respect of other nations, The reason being is because we always had their back as they did our's. Trump alienated All of our allies. What? to become chummy with Russia and all the other countries he owes? The President of the US made a vow to protect our Nation and All the citizens of the US! He can't handle a virus. Can you imagine if Trump inherited 2 Major War's and a recession as President Obama? Seriously , I am asking, how do you think that Trump would of handled this?...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You may be right, I hav'nt been paying too much attention to menial issues in Government, But I don't know if you have realized but the US is in dire straights! This non-existent wide spread epidemic Has affected the entire world and it looks like every other major country has made efforts to combat this, (and succeeded )Save for our commander and Chief. What's up with that? Biden has dealt with this before, He and President Obama, Unfortunately It is too late to put first of sending our scientists To meet with this head on where it all started. Ironic huh, China was THE place our Government sent our Best to combat the virus Before it was spread anywhere around the world.The economy.10's of millions of American's out of work. Do you really think that Border's and Weapons matter right now? At this point, I am just praying for a functional Government. I too, want to make America Great. Sure. We are the richest country in the world, but what does that matter if we don't have the respect of other nations like of old.
Republican or Democrat. No matter who was in office. We had the respect of other nations, The reason being is because we always had their back as they did our's. Trump alienated All of our allies. What? to become chummy with Russia and all the other countries he owes? The President of the US made a vow to protect our Nation and All the citizens of the US! He can't handle a virus. Can you imagine if Trump inherited 2 Major War's and a recession as President Obama? Seriously , I am asking, how do you think that Trump would of handled this?...
Obama was a Marxist, he weaponized the FBI the CIA and the IRS, and he was the top dog in the conspiracy against Trump. Obama hated America and he was probably the greatest enemy from within perhaps ever, his administration was devastatingly corrupt.

For pities sake man do some research.

Sep 13, 2018
By all means, provide the statistics of mortality relating to non vaccinated children, vs children aborted.

Abortion in the world at 55 Million annually is at 99.9% mortality rate, about 41% of the 136 million born each year in the world.

My research shows 15,000 deaths daily for children under 5, not all being related to unvaccinated disease, that's 5.5 million

UNICEF estimates that at least 130 million babies are born each year, with some reports in the past 10 years putting that figure at 136 million. But it's difficult to know exactly how many babies are born globally, the World Health Organization notes, because some children are not registered.Jul 22, 2013
And what Scribe stated about the Vaccine has what to do with what you are saying? Or, did you not mean to post under Scribe...

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
You have espoused the same ole CNN liberal "Fake News"

Trump is a hero, he took out the Islamic terrorist leaders, renegotiated NAFTA, made the Europeans pay their share in NATO, walked out of the TPP in the Paris accord, he's shut the door on China, as Ole Bill Clinton named them most favored nation for trade

Trump's economy prior to this planned China Kung Flu, was setting record highs, and the stock markets are soaring again, as unemployment is dropping every month.

This virus is no worse than the common flu, 50% of deaths on the books are fraud, with COVID19 hung on them.

Net York's Governor Andrew Cuomo "mandated" elderly Convalescent homes take infected patients, driving the deaths up of the elderly while the Javad Center and Navy Hospital Ship sat empty, "Criminal"!

He needs a pair of handcuffs and orange jump suit for the rest of his life, a criminal, and a Democrat.

NYTimes

Does Cuomo Share Blame for 6,200 Virus Deaths in N.Y. Nursing Homes?

July 8 2020

A state directive sent thousands of Covid-19 patients into nursing homes, but the Cuomo administration has given other reasons for the virus’s spread.

The coronavirus had a devastating effect on many nursing homes, including the Cobble Hill Health Center in Brooklyn, where 56 residents died from the virus.