Why Your Christian Friends and Family Members Are So Easily Fooled by Conspiracy Theories

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Evidence one....We all know the moon is made out of cheese.

Why didn't Neil Armstrong bring back the cheddar?

Possible Answers......

A. He didn't goto the moon.

B. He ate the cheddar on the way back home, because he was hungry.

C. Moon cheese turns any one who eats it into the real life Superman, so they have to keep it under lock and key.

Please research why no moon cheese was taken back earth after the moon landing. The truth is out there!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
O.k., apparently the U.S. going to the moon, than to Mars in 2022, or something like that. Allow me to laugh. This is comedy to me. I'm a total sceptic.

Sorry, just not buying it. I would be more impressed, if they fixed the traffic problem in Los Angeles to be honest. Instead of going to the moon, how about fixing our infrastructure?!?!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The only violence that anyone has witnessed since the Floyd killing is the police beating and shooting of innocent protesters exercising their first amendment rights...
That is the KOOL AID being offered by the Leftist media. You can either swallow it or dig deeper for the truth.

First Amendment rights DO NOT INCLUDE (1) rioting, (2) destroying public property, (3) defacing public property, (4) destroying private property, (5) looting, (6) arson, (7) burning the flag, (8) burning bibles, (9) tearing down statues, memorials, and monuments, (10) attacking law enforcement officers, (12) calling for the defunding of police, (13) painting *BLACK LIVES MATTER" on public streets, and (14) disrespecting the flag by *taking a knee*.

If people cannot distinguish between anarchy and peaceful protests (which are not even necessary since *systemic racism* is a myth) then they will gladly accept tyranny when it is imposed from above. And that is exactly what the Democrats plan if they win.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
This is an instant classic for turning into a booklet and passing out to your church members. I will have it available when church starts meeting again.

https://instrumentofmercy.com/2020/...I9sp8mwBjKiFlTvViZVnOR63gSfnRUCzOsz3VYNTcIsEk
Does this apply to all conspiracy theories?

...or just the ones that are the truth? 🤔

(I apologize for not reading over it, I was caught up reading this fascinating article written by this alien who believes that the Titanic didn’t really sink...but...get this....landed on the moon!?.)

Actually, There are some great articles about how a conspiracy theorist is actually quite intelligent. They have an open mind, and are willing to investigate instead of gobbling up whatever story is fed to them.

So, I think it all depends on who we read and trust?

....wait a min...?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
all the worlds problems are solved by going to the moon.....didnt you know?

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario
I agree 100%, Taiwan is the next target on China's list, Hong Kong is a complete disaster for Chinese democracy, as Bejing broke the 2047 agreement.

The free world needs to stand against China, and the abuses they are engaged in, cut China off!

As stated, President Trump is fighting the domestic terrorist in the Democratic party daily, while performing on the world stage, a true patriot and American hero.

Obama was a complete sell out to China, and yes the Federal government is packed with Chinas commie backers.

Obamas weeds are being pulled daily, Brennan, Clapper, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, on and on as examples of the Obama "Coup" that failed!

President Trump, A Patriotic American Hero!
Wait! ... Chinese Democracy?

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
That is the KOOL AID being offered by the Leftist media. You can either swallow it or dig deeper for the truth.

First Amendment rights DO NOT INCLUDE (1) rioting, (2) destroying public property, (3) defacing public property, (4) destroying private property, (5) looting, (6) arson, (7) burning the flag, (8) burning bibles, (9) tearing down statues, memorials, and monuments, (10) attacking law enforcement officers, (12) calling for the defunding of police, (13) painting *BLACK LIVES MATTER" on public streets, and (14) disrespecting the flag by *taking a knee*.

If people cannot distinguish between anarchy and peaceful protests (which are not even necessary since *systemic racism* is a myth) then they will gladly accept tyranny when it is imposed from above. And that is exactly what the Democrats plan if they win.
All of which you just stated IS happening now! under your presidents watch. So when Trump is gone there will be no reason for the overwhelming chaos that this want to be TV star has created that has Never occurred in our nations history.!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
All of which you just stated IS happening now! under your presidents watch. So when Trump is gone there will be no reason for the overwhelming chaos that this want to be TV star has created that has Never occurred in our nations history.!
When President Trump is re-elected, it's gonna be swift law and order.

You think after the election, the looting in chaos is going to continue, big smiles!

A 17 year old (Kyle Rittenhouse) standing for law and order in Kenosha Wisconsin showed the world where right stands against wrong.

The leftist mob thought they were gonna push the 17 year old patriot around.

P.S. it's your fake news leftist media thats fueling the fire.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
When President Trump is re-elected, it's gonna be swift law and order.

You think after the election, the looting in chaos is going to continue, big smiles!

A 17 year old (Kyle Rittenhouse) standing for law and order in Kenosha Wisconsin showed the world where right stands against wrong.

The leftist mob thought they were gonna push the 17 year old patriot around.

P.S. it's your fake news leftist media thats fueling the fire.
No, It's bigots that keep killing black people that is fueling the Fire.
Stop killing black people! And what are you talking about "when he gets r-elected.
HE IS PRESIDENT NOW! When he looses and doesn't have the presidency to protect him,
He is going to prison where he belongs. Is'nt that ironlc. All the folks in his office yelling "lock her up". Are in prison as we speak? LOL...

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Trump stopped global warming and put an end to the California drought didn't he .. And all those one sided trade deals not to mention cutting down illegal immigration ... LOL ... MAGA God Bless Trump and America .....

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Trump stopped global warming and put an end to the California drought didn't he .. And all those one sided trade deals not to mention cutting down illegal immigration ... LOL ... MAGA God Bless Trump and America .....
LOL!!!

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Stop killing black people! And what are you talking about "when he gets r-elected.
HE IS PRESIDENT NOW! When he looses and doesn't have the presidency to protect him,
He is going to prison where he belongs. Is'nt that ironlc. All the folks in his office yelling "lock her up". Are in prison as we speak? LOL...

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
And Trump also cleaned the White House of all those ugly first ladies with some real class ..

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
93% of all Black Homicides are committed by blacks

Blacks need to stop killing blacks, your fake news narrative ain't working here.

How many of these BLM'S are marching for black on black violence to end?

Your "Fake News", trying to push the liberal Left fake narrative, you think the world is blind to the truth, big smiles again!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
And Trump also cleaned the White House of all those ugly first ladies with some real class ..
Gotta admit, Melania has ole Michele/Michael Robinson beat when it comes to class and beauty!

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
93% of all Black Homicides are committed by blacks

Blacks need to stop killing blacks, your fake news narrative ain't working here.

How many of these BLM'S are marching for black on black violence to end?

Your "Fake News", trying to push the liberal Left fake narrative, you think the world is blind to the truth, big smiles again!
I know what I see. So does the rest of the world. How is it that the entire world sees
Trump as an incompetent idiot save for Putin who has got him in his pocket? How is that even possible?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I know what I see. So does the rest of the world. How is it that the entire world sees
Trump as an incompetent idiot save for Putin who has got him in his pocket? How is that even possible?
"Fake News"