why

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

twing1989

Member
Jun 4, 2013
47
0
6
why doesn't anyone like to have a little fun i mean u have people asking for advice on how to live ur life, marriage, sex thats like no one else business right there. RIDICULOUS.
 
If you mean just fun topics :) there are some

Check out the singles forum ;) there are happy happy just fun stuff there

I think people ask the other stuff cause the seek support and love
I like all kinda of posts
but I'm crazy I even like The Bible discussion forum :cool:
 
OK NO ONE IS UNDERSTANDING AT ALL!

Then please reach out to us in complete sentences with fleshed-out ideas. We have no way of knowing what is going on inside your head unless you use effective methods of communication. There is a reason why we have grammatical standards: to prevent confusion in communication.
 
I love to have fun. I am very happy in my marriage (I prefer not to discuss my sex life) and enjoy chatting with people here. When I am not online, I love to spend time with my husband--we fish and mountain bike together and can spend hours just talking; spend time with my family; spend time with my church family; and especially spend time with my Heavenly Father through His Word and prayer. I am a new Christian and appreciate the posts about how to live a life that is pleasing to God. But, to me, living a life that is pleasing to God is also pleasing to me.
 
Why did you start this thread if you are just going to get mad? We are trying to talk to you and understand why you seem upset. What exactly are you looking for that you consider fun? Or are you making a statement about people putting their personal business on the internet? I honestly would like to understand.
 
just people asking like is anal and oral sex ok, NO ONE ELSES BUSINESS FOR 1. is dirty talk ok, is this ok is that ok. men need to be trained says my ex. its just ridiculous.
 
I love to have fun. I am very happy in my marriage (I prefer not to discuss my sex life) and enjoy chatting with people here. When I am not online, I love to spend time with my husband--we fish and mountain bike together and can spend hours just talking; spend time with my family; spend time with my church family; and especially spend time with my Heavenly Father through His Word and prayer. I am a new Christian and appreciate the posts about how to live a life that is pleasing to God. But, to me, living a life that is pleasing to God is also pleasing to me.

I love fishing too >--,-*> it's awesomesauce
 
Then please reach out to us in complete sentences with fleshed-out ideas. We have no way of knowing what is going on inside your head unless you use effective methods of communication. There is a reason why we have grammatical standards: to prevent confusion in communication.

Is it our education system? No wonder so many other countries are beating us up in academics.
 
just people asking like is anal and oral sex ok, NO ONE ELSES BUSINESS FOR 1. is dirty talk ok, is this ok is that ok. men need to be trained says my ex. its just ridiculous.

I agree about 'dirty talk', I don't like talk about the types of things you listed. That is why I said I did not want to talk about my sex life with my husband. Are people asking about these things to see if they are a sin? Maybe?

About your ex saying you need to be trained....if she said it seriously, I also think it is ridiculous. I sometimes say something jokingly about my husband being well trained if he does laundry or the dishes or something like that but, he knows I am joking. If your ex is saying men need to be trained sexually, I am at a loss about that. To me, sex is a union between a married couple and that is beautiful in itself and should remain between that man and his wife.