Wife's IELTS and US visa processing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Dear Friends,
Please pray for my wife IELTS exam. She gave last time and overall she is a pass, but now has to score 7.0 in speaking. Also the agency is now asking for documents. Nowadays she doesn't listen to me much. Pray that we have unity in purpose and I commit all things to the Lord. God has beengood he has heard all our prayers and I thank him for it.

Regards Cinu

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless thespiritoftruth and this prayer. Lord help thespiritoftruth's wife to score more than 7 as needed and also help in all the paper works. Let there be unity, peace and understanding betwen husband and wife. Lord bless with good score and US visa, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
From IELTS-exam.com:

IELTS
, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is the language of communication.

You know, those phone-based customer service people who know just enough english to pass a test but not enough to actually help you resolve an issue!

Just kidding tsot... praying for your wife.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Let us know how she does

Jun 18, 2013
Dear Friends,
We have uploaded the documents they have asked and planning for IELTS speaking test on 1st week of June. Please pray for her to score 7.0, and that the process may continue. Thank you all for your prayers.

Regards Cinu