Wild Imaginations :D

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elisabet

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2015
824
26
28
Pretend that we are ALL superheroes, and we have special ability, costumes, interesting facts and habits, unique-shaped houses, superhero hobbies, weapons, and etc.

So, what's yours? Create the wildest and most imaginative story ever!! :p

I havent thought about anything tho :p
 
Pretend that we are ALL superheroes, and we have special ability, costumes, interesting facts and habits, unique-shaped houses, superhero hobbies, weapons, and etc.

So, what's yours? Create the wildest and most imaginative story ever!! :p

I havent thought about anything tho :p

But what if our ideas are so awesome that someone steals our special superhero and makes a million dollars from it? :confused: :rolleyes:
 
But what if our ideas are so awesome that someone steals our special superhero and makes a million dollars from it? :confused: :rolleyes:
Oddly enough, kind of why I'm not responding. I have a superhero. He's my teddy bear. (One on the left, although the one on the right is his brother and part of the reason too. lol) I really have let my imagination run wild, and I'm finishing up the first novel in, what I hope, will be a series. My teddy bear's super powers are the ability to read the minds of people he cares about and he can put others to sleep.

I don't really see the million dollars coming, but I don't want to give away the story either.
scratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
Yup, I'm a writer also and would not throw my ideas out for the world wide web to pick apart like vultures. :rolleyes:
 
oh okay then :)
just let me change the question to:
"who/what is your superhero? why is he/she/it your superhero?"