Will Christian Chat be labeled a Hate Group?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
As we seen recently and the last 2 decades many good Christian organizations have been labeled hate groups just for believing in traditional values. We saw this attack under the Obama administration who used the SPLC or Southern poverty law center who created a hate group list for the FBI. Many Christian groups was listed on that list and even one experienced a shooting directly related to that list.

Recently we saw Chic Fil A throw the FCA Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the Salvation Army under the base for simply saying they believed in traditional marriage.

All of this because the left preaches we should be more tolerant while the Christians dont get tolerated. Now we see the push to criminalize traditional values by calling it discriminatory. The Equality Act if it had passed would of basically made any religious organization that held to traditional values especially on marriage or sexual orientation against the law.

Wake up folks. If the liberals was to gain all 3 branches again then it truly would be a disaster for everyone. Because not only would that be the fining or jail time of Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. But in America I do not see that going down without a fight regardless of where you stand on violence, too many Americans have been raised to hate tyranny and to hate government overreach. Polls show over 50% of the nation still believes in the conservative traditional values and freedoms.

S

Susanna

Labeling cc a hate group would be wrong, but here, as everywhere else, there will always be individuals expressing opinions that easily can be interpreted as hate speech.

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
Well, is it not a pretty recognizable form of "hate" to say that you will refuse to feed (or house) hungry homosexual teens, homeless and on the street, just because an organized national group with an agenda is pushing for queer marriages to be leqalized?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Labeling cc a hate group would be wrong, but here, as everywhere else, there will always be individuals expressing opinions that easily can be interpreted as hate speech.
The radical leftist see many of Jesus's teachings to be hateful or God of the Bible to be hateful.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Well, is it not a pretty recognizable form of "hate" to say that you will refuse to feed (or house) hungry homosexual teens, homeless and on the street, just because an organized national group with an agenda is pushing for queer marriages to be leqalized?
Please be more specific with evidence and facts. Thanks.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
keep In mind, the same ones who would say that Christianity is " hate speech " . ( in reality , there is no such thing as hate speech, but that is a separate conversation), the same ones also think that it is perfectly fine to have drag queen story hour.....

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
As we seen recently and the last 2 decades many good Christian organizations have been labeled hate groups just for believing in traditional values. We saw this attack under the Obama administration who used the SPLC or Southern poverty law center who created a hate group list for the FBI. Many Christian groups was listed on that list and even one experienced a shooting directly related to that list.

Recently we saw Chic Fil A throw the FCA Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the Salvation Army under the base for simply saying they believed in traditional marriage.

All of this because the left preaches we should be more tolerant while the Christians dont get tolerated. Now we see the push to criminalize traditional values by calling it discriminatory. The Equality Act if it had passed would of basically made any religious organization that held to traditional values especially on marriage or sexual orientation against the law.

Wake up folks. If the liberals was to gain all 3 branches again then it truly would be a disaster for everyone. Because not only would that be the fining or jail time of Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. But in America I do not see that going down without a fight regardless of where you stand on violence, too many Americans have been raised to hate tyranny and to hate government overreach. Polls show over 50% of the nation still believes in the conservative traditional values and freedoms.
Eventually.. Yes all Christians will be hated and treated as a hate group.. Slowly but surely the anti-Christs will increase the pressure on Christian groups firstly to shut them up and then to shut them down and then in the end kill them...

But no matter what the worldly powers declare keep on sharing the Gospel and stand for the LORD.. If in freedom then that is easier if under persecution then it is harder, If in prison it is harder still but keep on sharing the Gospel.. Even if your in the process of being executed share the Gospel with your executioners..

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
How did Chic Ful A throw them under the bus? Chic Ful A supports traditional marriage here in Alabama.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
How did Chic Ful A throw them under the bus? Chic Ful A supports traditional marriage here in Alabama.
Just google it. It was all over the news. Corporate made the decision. Your local chic fil a may still say they promote it but the organization they are funding is starting to turncoat. Suprising you haven't heard about it.

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Corporate may be, but Franchises are owned privately. They still stand for Christian values.

As for funding such things, every time we buy a house, car, groceries, clothes, pay taxes....etc. We are funding those who fund the anti Christian movement.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Yes I can see this happening.. well some know it already has.

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
They didn't. They are supporting some new charities, and the ones that were getting all their money previously got mad and made a stink because that money was no longer coming exclusively to them.

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
They didn't. They are supporting some new charities, and the ones that were getting all their money previously got mad and made a stink because that money was no longer coming exclusively to them.
I just know that here they still stand with Christian values

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Corporate may be, but Franchises are owned privately. They still stand for Christian values.

As for funding such things, every time we buy a house, car, groceries, clothes, pay taxes....etc. We are funding those who fund the anti Christian movement.
So you are telling me that they are in no way affected by corporate?

Chick-fil-A announced that it will now fund Covenant House, a radical LGBTQ+ activist organization that celebrates homosexuality, transgenderism, and the entire LGBTQ+ agenda. And also we recently discovered they are supporting the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which back in 2012 inspired domestic terrorist Floyd Corkins to attempt mass murder at the headquarters of the Family Research Council (FRC).

Chick-fil-A funds the deeply political YWCA, a radically pro-abortion and pro-LGBTQ organization that repeatedly partners with Planned Parenthood.

Chick-fil-A also funds the DC-based New Leadership Council that identifies as a “hub of progressive millennial thought leadership” which exists to “support one another along their individual path to a more progressive political and cultural landscape.”

Chick-fil-A has given a sizable donation ($50k) to The Pace Center for Girls, yet another pro-abortion organization. The education and advocacy group featured radical pro-abortion feminist Gloria Steinem (the “I Had An Abortion” activist who declared that birthing children is the “fundamental cause of climate change”) as their keynote speaker for their most recent girls’ Summit.

Or, how about Usher’s New Look, R&B star Usher Raymond IV’s liberal non-profit? The group’s Disruptivator Summit is all about progressive community organizing on pivotal social issues, and Chick-fil-A funds it ($38,700 in 2017).

You are missing the point. All of those things you listed are things that we are not being told they support Christians and Christian organizations. Many Christians felt betrayed. That was the main problem. Not funding but betrayal. Christians stood up for them a few years back where 1000s came out to support them as they faced backlash for even mentioning belief in traditional marriage.

Still though, they are only a example of my point in the OP. Christian organizations better be prepared to hold the line or please for the sake of integrity if you cannot hold the line then dont pretend. That is like me as a soldier counting on my fellow soldier to protect my back but unknowingly he doesn't know how to shoot.

Just step aside and stop being a hypocrite. I expect the unbelievers to act in nonsense but hypocrisy in the body of Christ has no place. We must be prepared to handle these accusations and be prepared to stand on the Word.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
This is some pretty unexpected information. Is all of that information just public record? I find it surprising that a business would be required to disclose what they fund and what they don't.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
This is some pretty unexpected information. Is all of that information just public record? I find it surprising that a business would be required to disclose what they fund and what they don't.
the chick fil a thing began when they opened a location in London, and it was massively protested by lgbq+ groups , and closed after a short time. the backlash continued until they began to disclose who they support in there charities.

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019

So you are telling me that they are in no way affected by corporate?

Chick-fil-A announced that it will now fund Covenant House, a radical LGBTQ+ activist organization that celebrates homosexuality, transgenderism, and the entire LGBTQ+ agenda. And also we recently discovered they are supporting the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which back in 2012 inspired domestic terrorist Floyd Corkins to attempt mass murder at the headquarters of the Family Research Council (FRC).

Chick-fil-A funds the deeply political YWCA, a radically pro-abortion and pro-LGBTQ organization that repeatedly partners with Planned Parenthood.

Chick-fil-A also funds the DC-based New Leadership Council that identifies as a “hub of progressive millennial thought leadership” which exists to “support one another along their individual path to a more progressive political and cultural landscape.”

Chick-fil-A has given a sizable donation ($50k) to The Pace Center for Girls, yet another pro-abortion organization. The education and advocacy group featured radical pro-abortion feminist Gloria Steinem (the “I Had An Abortion” activist who declared that birthing children is the “fundamental cause of climate change”) as their keynote speaker for their most recent girls’ Summit.

Or, how about Usher’s New Look, R&B star Usher Raymond IV’s liberal non-profit? The group’s Disruptivator Summit is all about progressive community organizing on pivotal social issues, and Chick-fil-A funds it ($38,700 in 2017).

You are missing the point. All of those things you listed are things that we are not being told they support Christians and Christian organizations. Many Christians felt betrayed. That was the main problem. Not funding but betrayal. Christians stood up for them a few years back where 1000s came out to support them as they faced backlash for even mentioning belief in traditional marriage.

Still though, they are only a example of my point in the OP. Christian organizations better be prepared to hold the line or please for the sake of integrity if you cannot hold the line then dont pretend. That is like me as a soldier counting on my fellow soldier to protect my back but unknowingly he doesn't know how to shoot.

Just step aside and stop being a hypocrite. I expect the unbelievers to act in nonsense but hypocrisy in the body of Christ has no place. We must be prepared to handle these accusations and be prepared to stand on the Word.
I don't feel betrayed. GM, Ford Motors, Chrystler, Frito Lay, all of Hollywood ... TV, Movie n Music, all Oil Corporations, all Major Grocery Chains, Walmart, Dollar General, Kmart, all Major Fast Food chains...... IF u don't understand that every thing u buy funds such Organizations AND U DON'T TELL US?

What's the difference between you and Chic Ful A? Seriously....

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
The truly sad part of all this is that every Christian here helps fund anti Christian groups with no problem.

YET! When it comes to funding the ONE group that DOESEN'T...Their Church... They scream like stuck pigs!
Just start a thread on Tithing to see the Truth of that.

Who has betrayed WHO?

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
At our church, we do not turn away hungry or needing people. There is no "background check" to ferret out if they are straight or gay,... we do not examine their lives to determine if they "deserve' our help... and most of all, we don't tell them what damnable sinners they are, and demand that now that such Holy people as us have told them how horrible they are, they are required," right this minute", to quit everything, even begin hating someone they have loved with the same feelings you have for your wife or husband, just because we read some words at them.

Yes, we will explain God's way to them, and show them His will for them. And we will spend the time necessary for them to begin to understand. (Even months, if necessary) What we will not do is show them how hateful and bigoted Christians can be by telling them they will get no food from us unless they cease all wrong in their lives first. (We have too many mirrors in our own houses to pretend we are not very much like them...……. but with just different sins.)