Will Fox News continue

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I hope not.
It's a right-wing propaganda machine.
They even admitted in court to making up stories when they were being sued for defamation.
I remember when they actually spent 6 minutes talking about why mr. Rogers is bad for kids

K

kaylagrl

Can't get any conservative news anywhere else. Surprised someone hasn't grabbed that spot and ran with it. You want to hear conservative opinions Fox is the only place that provides that. Not going to CNN for news. Talk about making up stories...

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Actually the entire Fox network is a dumpster fire

K

kaylagrl

Actually the entire Fox network is a dumpster fire
MSM in general. But we have what we have and Fox is the only place for conservatives.

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Took CNN's side in their lawsuit against Trump, hired an abortion supporter as soon as she was fired from The Blaze, owned by the same guy as National "Gender Revolution" Geographic, yeah they're real conservative.

K

kaylagrl

Took CNN's side in their lawsuit against Trump, hired an abortion supporter as soon as she was fired from The Blaze, owned by the same guy as National "Gender Revolution" Geographic, yeah they're real conservative.
I get what you're saying but they do,well did,allow a platform for conservative speakers. Seems like that is changing quickly.

Nov 6, 2018
It is to bad. I wouldnt watch cnn or msmbc no matter what was going on .

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
As I previously mentioned Fox News admitted that they just make up stories for entertainment while they were being sued for defamation by the parents of the Parkland survivors.
That's some real journalistic Integrity there

K

kaylagrl

As I previously mentioned Fox News admitted that they just make up stories for entertainment while they were being sued for defamation by the parents of the Parkland survivors.
That's some real journalistic Integrity there

Looking for the source on this one... not finding it so far. But on another note how is your family doing? Last time we talked things weren't going well. I hope the situation improved.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Looking for the source on this one... not finding it so far. But on another note how is your family doing? Last time we talked things weren't going well. I hope the situation improved.
well you know when a family member dies it tends to cause drama in the family. things have calmed down now but Christmas was hard for me because I still miss my wife.

K

kaylagrl

well you know when a family member dies it tends to cause drama in the family. things have calmed down now but Christmas was hard for me because I still miss my wife.
Oh I'm sorry brother. I've been away so long I didn't know you lost your wife! Christmas is a hard time of year if there is any drama or upset in a family. I've been though it several times. Deaths near or on Christmas and it's very hard when everyone else is celebrating and you feel numb from loss. I'm sorry, I hope things continue to get better. Just one day at a time.