Will one of beast's 10 kings be a US leader?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
I personally believe the USA will not be a factor.. Possibly the 1.3 of the earth that is destroyed is north and south america as the us is nuked by the Russians or the chinese.

if the US is a factor. they would be pro israel not anti.

so not part of the ten beast kingdom. which would be from europe

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I don't really have an opinion at this point. Just wondering what others think.
Short answer: "NO". The USA is not included in Bible prophecy. The nations of the former Roman Empire -- particularly those in the European Union -- are involved.

Jan 12, 2022
No, but one of the Kings of the North will invade the isles of the sea to take away many until a prince on his own behalf stands up to him to cause his reproach to cease, and without his reproach it shall turn upon him, and he shall set his face back to his own land, but he will stumble and fall and not be found.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
I agree that many American citizens, regardless of political leaning, have and continue to stray from Godly principles.
Very true; I would add a companion phrase, saying that many American citizens, regardless of religious leaning, have and continue to stray from Godly principals.

The left deceives the world indeed.

But the right deceives believers. Making it the more dangerous of the two.

Yeah, if we're still around we will be backing Israel. But c'mon, you have people running for senate by hunting down their opponents with a rifle? This country is going to tear itself apart. And a house divided cannot stand.

Wansvic

Nov 27, 2018
Very true; I would add a companion phrase, saying that many American citizens, regardless of religious leaning, have and continue to stray from Godly principals.

The left deceives the world indeed.

But the right deceives believers. Making it the more dangerous of the two.

Yeah, if we're still around we will be backing Israel. But c'mon, you have people running for senate by hunting down their opponents with a rifle? This country is going to tear itself apart. And a house divided cannot stand.
Please elaborate on how the right deceives believers. And what people have been accused of hunting down their opponents.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
1john 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.”

May be pope
Went out from us/from Christian not muslim
But not continued with us

Look like Christian but not, it may catholic

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Please elaborate on how the right deceives believers. And what people have been accused of hunting down their opponents.
Mammon worship, hording riches, self-idolatry, cheating workers, abandonment of the poor and sick, placing self above others - these are all hallmarks of the right since Saint Reagan codified income inequality. Yet none of these are Biblical/Christian values. But because the right 'claims' the name of God and opposes abortion, Christians flock to them and have not just give them a pass on the other un-Godly stuff, but have actively embraced them. "Me-me-me" was a liberal teaching, yet despite their hatred of all things liberal the right has someone taken that to new heights.

Just the word sheep - makes you think of liberals and now you don't want to be a sheep. Yet Jesus said we are to be just that. So here we have false prophets claiming God's Name yet turning us away from the Truth.

'Love thy neighbor' has been superseded by 'my personal rights' - again, believers being turned from the truth by the false prophets on the right.

'Love your enemies' turned into 'hang Mike Pence' ... and every libtard you can find while you're at it.

Take up your sword - that used to be the word of God but now it's your prized AR-15.

"Today, we're going RINO hunting," Eric Greitens, a Republican, said with a smile as he slid the action on his shotgun in the 38-second ad. (From NPR)

The jews believed their messiah would be a political figure who'd save them from Godless Romans. Christians are now looking for a political figure who'll save them from Godless liberals...

Hypocrisy on the right evidenced by actions like 'Oh lets wait until after the election to pick a supreme court justice' turning to 'oh let's rush in our judge before the election'... or things like calling out the democrats for not doing anything about rising prices yet when they try the right stonewalls and says that's not gonna happen. Or sticking to the story that the election was stolen, when even their own justice chief, republican judges, and republican audits have shown that to be untrue.

If only we'd been warned about this.

Oh yeah, we were...

To deceive the elect.jpg

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Mammon worship, hording riches, self-idolatry, cheating workers, abandonment of the poor and sick, placing self above others - these are all hallmarks of the right since Saint Reagan codified income inequality. Yet none of these are Biblical/Christian values. But because the right 'claims' the name of God and opposes abortion, Christians flock to them and have not just give them a pass on the other un-Godly stuff, but have actively embraced them. "Me-me-me" was a liberal teaching, yet despite their hatred of all things liberal the right has someone taken that to new heights.

Just the word sheep - makes you think of liberals and now you don't want to be a sheep. Yet Jesus said we are to be just that. So here we have false prophets claiming God's Name yet turning us away from the Truth.

'Love thy neighbor' has been superseded by 'my personal rights' - again, believers being turned from the truth by the false prophets on the right.

'Love your enemies' turned into 'hang Mike Pence' ... and every libtard you can find while you're at it.

Take up your sword - that used to be the word of God but now it's your prized AR-15.

"Today, we're going RINO hunting," Eric Greitens, a Republican, said with a smile as he slid the action on his shotgun in the 38-second ad. (From NPR)

The jews believed their messiah would be a political figure who'd save them from Godless Romans. Christians are now looking for a political figure who'll save them from Godless liberals...

Hypocrisy on the right evidenced by actions like 'Oh lets wait until after the election to pick a supreme court justice' turning to 'oh let's rush in our judge before the election'... or things like calling out the democrats for not doing anything about rising prices yet when they try the right stonewalls and says that's not gonna happen. Or sticking to the story that the election was stolen, when even their own justice chief, republican judges, and republican audits have shown that to be untrue.

If only we'd been warned about this.

Oh yeah, we were...

View attachment 240881
And the fact that evangelical republicans can't see any of this further proves the level of deception

Wansvic

Nov 27, 2018
And the fact that evangelical republicans can't see any of this further proves the level of deception
I was curious as to what you were specifically referencing. Clearly you are upset with the political system. And I agree it's a mess. But personally I believe the policies of the Republican Party are the lesser of two evils. However, my main point was it is not inconceivable that America will play an important part in the end times. Why? Because God uses individuals and/or nations, Godly or not, to fulfill His purposes.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
I was curious as to what you were specifically referencing. Clearly you are upset with the political system. And I agree it's a mess. But personally I believe the policies of the Republican Party are the lesser of two evils. However, my main point was it is not inconceivable that America will play an important part in the end times. Why? Because God uses individuals and/or nations, Godly or not, to fulfill His purposes.
My opinion is that a vote for the lesser evil is still a vote for evil. I personally haven't voted for a democrat OR republican since Ross Perot made his run. Both parties are equally to blame for the state of this country. But I hold the republicans as more dangerous because they claim to be of God when they really are not, and because believers buy into and support their ungodly principles because of the perceived 'lesser evil' thing. And this will in the end cause them to fall away from their faith, as so many scriptures foretell.

And yes while God can and will use nations to effect His will, there has to be a nation intact for Him to use. And with either this 2022 election or in 2024, the resulting civil war will ensure this nation will NOT be intact and will not be available.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think not. The writing is pretty clearly on the wall at this point.

Wansvic

Nov 27, 2018
My opinion is that a vote for the lesser evil is still a vote for evil. I personally haven't voted for a democrat OR republican since Ross Perot made his run. Both parties are equally to blame for the state of this country. But I hold the republicans as more dangerous because they claim to be of God when they really are not, and because believers buy into and support their ungodly principles because of the perceived 'lesser evil' thing. And this will in the end cause them to fall away from their faith, as so many scriptures foretell.

And yes while God can and will use nations to effect His will, there has to be a nation intact for Him to use. And with either this 2022 election or in 2024, the resulting civil war will ensure this nation will NOT be intact and will not be available.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think not. The writing is pretty clearly on the wall at this point.
Time will tell.

Meanwhile I will attempt to play my part by praying for people to come to repentance, and voting for politicians whose track record shows a belief in Godly principles, not the WOKE agenda.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Time will tell.

Meanwhile I will attempt to play my part by praying for people to come to repentance, and voting for politicians whose track record shows a belief in Godly principles, not the WOKE agenda.
Name me some politicians whose track record shows belief in Godly principles ... and not just on a single issue. (IE, if Joe Blow opposes abortion but supports hording resources, cheating workers, stripping health care, abandoning the truly poor and sick, lies and hypocrisy, and self-idolatry, he does not believe in Godly principals.)

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Time will tell.

Name me some politicians whose track record shows belief in Godly principles ... and not just on a single issue. (IE, if Joe Blow opposes abortion but supports hording resources, cheating workers, stripping health care, abandoning the truly poor and sick, lies and hypocrisy, and self-idolatry, he does not believe in Godly principals.)
No response... must not be any!

Wansvic

Nov 27, 2018
No response... must not be any!
I have no interest in debating politics. Again, as I mentioned, my main point was it is not inconceivable that America will play a part in the end time scenario. You think not. And that's fine.

Our job is to share what we see in the word in hopes that others will come to know the Lord Jesus and be born again. And many times this journey begins when people see prophecy being fulfilled before their eyes.

One thing I know for certain is God has it all under control.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
I have no interest in debating politics. Again, as I mentioned, my main point was it is not inconceivable that America will play a part in the end time scenario. You think not. And that's fine.

Our job is to share what we see in the word in hopes that others will come to know the Lord Jesus and be born again. And many times this journey begins when people see prophecy being fulfilled before their eyes.

One thing I know for certain is God has it all under control.
I wasn't looking to debate politics. If there IS someone out there who TRULY embodies Christian principles, I'd like to vote for them. But I honestly haven't found one. I was open for suggestion, but apparently there are none to suggest.