Will people who miss the rapture have a chance to be saved?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2021
I think you are confusing the `Church system` (which man had built) and the `Church` the called out ones whom God the Father made Head of. (Eph. 1: 22 & 23)

To measure the Lord`s building and maturing His Body by person`s on seats in a public meeting is, I believe not right. It`s like giving the Lord a bad report card, and saying He was not able to build and mature His Body, as He said.

Also the Lord does NOT come to His Body `as a thief.`

`But you brethren are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

`But exhorting, (encouraging and warning) one another, and so much the MORE AS YOU SEE the day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

No one is going to be snatched away in a state of self interest, (as you say) for the eyes of their heart will be on earthly things. They will not hear in their spirit, the `Come up here,` (or however the Holy Spirit stirs us).

Also I think we have less than a dozen MONTHS, (based on Jewish calendar and God`s purposes).
You said: "I think we have less than a dozen MONTHS,"

We have "less than a dozen months" for WHAT???

Aug 2, 2021
For the `catching away` of the Body of Christ to go to its eternal setting in glory.
I love these scriptures you posted:
"not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another,
and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.'

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
You are all sons of light and sons of the day.

When i was saved 30 years ago I recieved in my spirit that we will witness the LORD's Return.

How do you see the 5 month countdown to His Coming?

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
I love these scriptures you posted:
"not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another,
and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.'

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
You are all sons of light and sons of the day.

When i was saved 30 years ago I recieved in my spirit that we will witness the LORD's Return.

How do you see the 5 month countdown to His Coming?
Hi David,

Thank you so much for asking. Now I have looked into the Lord`s Feasts and their times. I noticed that the Feast of Purim was on the 15th of Adar, Israel`s last month. (Esther 9: 18 & 19. In Jerusalem it is celebrated on the 15th.) That got me looking at the numbers in Daniel,

1,260 - from the A/C to Jesus dealing with the world`s armies.
1,290 - till sanctuary cleansed,
1,335 - (30 + 15) till National Feast of Deliverance.

Thus I got a Jewish calendar from their site, (chabad) and counted backwards 7 years and then that gives me the starting point of the trib. Note however that is on a Jewish calendar, and when we put it on our solar calendar it can vary slightly every year, (as does Easter)

Having seen the great bear of the north arising and the great inflation on the horizon, plus great apostasy abounding, I factor all that into account and believe the beginning of the trib, (peace Treaty after the Russian war) will start on the 3rd of February 2023.

Then we need to remember that we, the Body of Christ will go before that. Also that IF it is next year, (God only gives the Jewish times and NOT our year) then we will hear from the Holy Spirit in our spirits that the time is near. We will also see the Russian Federation lined up outside the Golan Heights ready to invade.

I will get the Jewish calendar and post it tomorrow.

all the best, Marilyn.

BTW all the other Feasts of the Lord fit into the Jewish time line from the 15th of Adar. Will write on that too.

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
Edit ran out. Will start a thread on the Lord`s Feasts so as not to take this one off topic.

Dec 4, 2021
My question is those who miss the rapture will they have a chance to be saved? Thank you
The problem with the left behind teaching Is that it teaches that the rapture is the salvation rapture or Resurrection, and it’s not! If the rapture decides whether you were saved or damned then why would there be a second resurrection with the great white throne judgment what would be the purpose if we’re already judged. There are two resurrection the first resurrection against all this rapture teaching is the more blessed resurrection for those that are chosen to rule and reign in the kingdom of God with Jesus. the second resurrection is those who were not chosen to rule and reign but they are not condemned they will just be resurrected 1000 years later after they have lived their life and will be judged at that time if they were good or evil

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Joh_18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Where in the Scriptures does it say that the LORD raptures His Elect/Saints/Church and then another Bride/Church is chosen and tehn when does HE come for them?

Scripture please - thank you.
Once again, that isn't the question on this post. Whether there is a Rapture or not is a gnat in the soup of Christianity. Many Christians get bogged down and miss the point. The point is your salvation. Are you saved? Yes. Then if there's a Rapture, you go when it happens. If there isn't, you go when the Lord calls you. No. Then, if there's a Rapture, you're left behind and you'll have to figure out who you'll serve then...but it'll be much more difficult. If there isn't a Rapture, then you'll go when the Lord calls you...only you'll then face Him as your Judge, not your Savior.

So, the OP isn't for Christians to beat the dead horse known as the endless Rapture debate, but to hypothesize if there is, in fact, a Rapture, will people left behind be given a chance to repent. That is the question and that is the focus.

Aug 2, 2021
Once again, that isn't the question on this post. Whether there is a Rapture or not is a gnat in the soup of Christianity. Many Christians get bogged down and miss the point. The point is your salvation. Are you saved? Yes. Then if there's a Rapture, you go when it happens. If there isn't, you go when the Lord calls you. No. Then, if there's a Rapture, you're left behind and you'll have to figure out who you'll serve then...but it'll be much more difficult. If there isn't a Rapture, then you'll go when the Lord calls you...only you'll then face Him as your Judge, not your Savior.

So, the OP isn't for Christians to beat the dead horse known as the endless Rapture debate, but to hypothesize if there is, in fact, a Rapture, will people left behind be given a chance to repent. That is the question and that is the focus.
Once again you miss the OP and the main emphasis on TRUTH that Christ gave to us.
See if you understand this and then get back to me: 2 Timothy 2:14-19

Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers. Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.
Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal:
“The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

randyk

Jan 14, 2021
Pacific NW USA
My question is those who miss the rapture will they have a chance to be saved? Thank you
Depends on what you mean by "miss the Rapture?" If you are talking about a Pretrib Rapture that lukewarm Christians "miss," then I think you're in bad territory. There isn't any such scenario, that I know of, in the Scriptures. Jesus is coming once, to save and to judge.

But those people who are called "saints," who follow Jesus in the time of Antichrist's rule, are identified as obedient, courageous, and righteous. They are certainly "saved."

Rev 14.13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

Rev 20.4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
second chance ? Salvation is never by chance.