Will Some NonChristians (Unbelievers) Get to Heaven?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 5, 2017
If you know what is right and don't do it you are a sinner?
Jas 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
If i lived in a jungle or as a person that has no knowledge of Jesus and the ways of the bible i can safely say i didn't know, i was ignorant.
Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
I'm glad God is Judge of the heart and i do believe there will be people in heaven that died (after Christ) not knowing about Jesus, but had true hearts, or followed the spirits leading.
Indeed but when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth comes God calls all men everywhere to repent and believe the Gospel (the WORD)

Hebrews 10
For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,
27, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

If you reject God's WORD when a KNOWLDGE of the truth comes it will make you an UNBELIEVER. We know that UNBELIEVERS have no part in God's KINGDOM.

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
2 Peter: 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2 Philippians 2: 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Timothy 2:3This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth

God's desire is not His will, His will cannot be resisted. Romans 9:19 “You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?”

So lets look at the verses you quoted II Peter 3:9 in it's context “But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.”

I used to believe that this was speaking to the Beloved and that the Lord was waiting for all of the elect to come to repentance, until I noticed the word "should" when it comes to repentance, because those that He has predestined will repent. Lets look at Philippians 2:5-11 in it context.

“Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,7but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

The context is about Jesus being God and how the fulfillment of Isaiah 45:23
“Look to Me, and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.23 I have sworn by Myself; the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall take an oath.”

Philippians 2:10-11 has nothing to do with salvation of unbelievers. Now on to I Timothy 2:1-7

“Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying—a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.”

The context is prayer for all people it does not matter if they are the king or those in authority, God wants us to live with them in peace and that these types of people can be saved as well. Because Christ died for all peoples, not just the poor.

Here we see that those that the Father has chosen to be saved will be saved, because He saves them.

Ephesians 1:“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him.11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.

[FONT=&quot]13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.”

Ephesians 2:4-10 “But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”
[/FONT]

Romans 3:21-31 “But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it—22the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.26 It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]27 Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith.28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also,30 since God is one—who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith.31 Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.”

God's mercy is what grants us grace which is a gift, that mean that you can do nothing to get or recieve it because it His gift to you. Because He has justified us by His grace now we need to respond to His propitiation by faith to receive it, but it is God that by His mercy, gives us grace and by that grace He justifies us, then we need to have faith in Jesus to receive His propitiation. Man cannot save themselves, God saves them!
[/FONT]

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
Sorry Noose, not true and below is why:

"Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Therefore, everyone will have heard the eternal gospel, even the tribes in the Amazon or wherever people may be, they will have the gospel preached to them by an angel and will then have the opportunity to make a decision.

So no! It is not possible for an unbeliever to inherit the kingdom of God. That will be one of the reasons for the pouring out of God's wrath, which is a more drastic measure to get people to repent and turn to God. Anyone who doesn't will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Does that angel fly out every 10 years to every person constantly. from my understanding the angel with that message went out when the hour of His judgement came (lets not debate about the hour but it was a set time in history).
And what about the odd person that goes through life with no knowledge of the the bible and Jesus and dies at a young age?
i know that has happened, and i know there are places in the world that still don't know about Jesus today but i'll admit those places are becoming less and less. Is God going to say no, when they had no knowledge and were ignorant of the truth?

Mar 10, 2013
I did not read through the entire thread. It is full of lies you have all been taught by sick minded weak preachers your entire lives. The word tells us clearly, so so so clearly, how are you all so blind???? I tell you the truth, whatsoever you do to the least of these you do unto me. You are so busy heaping heavy burdens on others while you yourselves refuse to lift a finger I tell all of you, every person that posted here and insists you have to believe to be saved is in danger if damnation. Pay close attention, I did not just say you all are going to hell. I am not like you. I wouldnt heap a burden on you that isnt my job. MY JOB IS TO SERVE YOU ALL IN LOVE. MY JOB IS TO OBEY EACH OF YOU AS IF YOU WERE GOD HIMSELF. Go learn RUTH, GO learn what the scepter in JESUS HAND IS, WHAT IT MEANS and how desparately each of you need it to touch you. You are the ones whom it was written about, many are called but few are chosen. OF COURSE THE ANSWER IS YES YES YES YES PRAISE MY GOD YES HE IS ABLE TO SAVE MIGHTY TO SAVE. YOU believe in god? GOOD, the demons believe and shudder, You are all just like them. increasing and abounding in wickedness to this very day. OR did you never read or hear, many said to him lord lord did we not? and he said to them, that which you do to the least of these you do unto me. YOU just condemned most of the world to hell and you think you are saved????? I tell you i have seen more faith in a crack house than i see in this post. HOW IS IT, that you all are saved by GRACE set FREE in christ, NO LONGER UNDER THE LAW but under the new law of GRACE, see fit to heap the entire burden of the law onto others, while you think you are free?????? JESUS CURSED THE PHARASEES AND SADUCES FOP DOING THIS VERY THING. REPENT, TURN AROUND, GO THE OTHER WAY.
I wont argue the word wth you, YOU couldnt understand it with both your eyes tied to the book. IT is written in the perfect language of GOD THAT IS HUMILITY OR HUMBLE. IT IS a language only the humble can understand. You have no freedom, look at your lives, you are are miserable and lost and worse having believed that you know something when you know nothing at all and worse yet, GOD WILL SAY TO YOU, DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU, IF YOU DO NOT REPENT NOW. YOu think a person has to believe, I tell you they dont. You think they have to live by faith. I tell you they dont, ALL A PERSON HAS TO DO IS BE KNOWN BY GOD. DOES GOD KNOW YOU?????? HOW often do you talk with him, get into arguments with him swet while you pray with him, a relationship takes TIME. HOW much of your time do you spend serving GOD???? IF YOU are serving, then you are tied down by lies passed down generation to generation. PRACTICE HUMILITY AND OBEDENCE SERVING ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE. LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT THAT LOOKS LIKE,
1 here i am lord, i am doing your will i am speaking your word i am your servant i am your child i praise your holy name all day long.
2. HEre i am lord face down washing the feet of your children, they are holy and righteous and redeemed and known by you and loved by you and deserving of you because in their heart they love righteousness and hate wickedness.

IF you are redeemed, you realize the only law is this, love God and love others. How do we love GOd??? obedience to his commands. HOW do we love others??? OBEDIENCE TO THEIR WILL, THEIR COMMANDS THEIR DEMANDS THEIR NEEDS.

WHAT SERVANT GOES TO HIS MASTER AND SAYS master you must do this and this and this. GO this way turn that way do this and that and i will be happy with you then. THAT MASTER WILL THROW THAT SERVANT OUT INTO THE DARKNESS WHERE THERE WILL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.

YOU are all telling all of your masters what to do. You should instead serve as JEsus served you. didnt he die for you? who have you died for? who have you sacrificed anything for. who have you changed the color of your hair for??? well some women probably changed their hair to blonde to please their wicked husbands. WOMEN are still trying to do their jobs while their husbands remain ignorant of their own. YOUR JOB husbands is to love your wife as JESUS loved the church. HE made himself nothing. OUR PRECIOUS JESUS made himself nothing and you still ignore him. You think you are wise yet you are still blind leading blind. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, love for GOD IS TO OBEY, LOVE FOR GOD IS TO OBEY, LOVE FOR GOD IS TO OBEY, OK I OBEY GOD. WHAT HAS GOD TOLD US TO DO, LOVE OTHERS. LOVE FOR OTHERS IS TO OBEY. LOVE FOR OTHERS IS TO OBEY. LOVE FOR OTHERS IS TO OBEY. or dont you know love isnt rude??? you think you arent rude???? sure tell them all they are going to hell, they will enter while you are subject to the rule of your own mouth. whatever chains you try to put on others they will be put on you. Unless you can hold to the entire law and remain sinless, then you are clueless and lost and sinful as it is written, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. IF YOU KNOW you are a sinner, how much worse than JESUS are we??? I TELL YOU infinitely worse. WHICH OF YOU SERVES. WHO AMONB YOU OBEYS. surely some say, "your servant in christ JEsus" but if i ask them to do something they argue and spit. ME? I have no use for that servant or any servant who wants to tell me what to do. IF you think telling others what to do and what to believe is your job you are completely blind and lost. Lost and blind but going to hell????? not necessarily. IT IS WRITTEN, the only thing that matters is faith expressing itself in love. OR did you never read about the man tht was a law unto himself????? He saw it was good to serve others and be kind and compassionate making his life one of serving others tho he had never heard of God. HE hated it when he hurt people and never considered it when they hurt him. THAT MAN IS SAVED. GOD KNOWS HIM. YOU DONT Have to believe. RUTH WENT BEFORE THE KING without being called. SHE TOOK HER LIFE IN HER HANDS. THEY prayed and fasted three days and nights then she went. THE KING LOVED HER and reached out and touched her with his scepter, which was the symbol of the power and authority he had to rule as kind. THAT SPARED HER LIFE. READ THE TEXT. READ HEBREWS. WHAT DOES IT SAY IS THE SCEPTER IN JESUS HAND. TWO SIDES , hatred of wickedess and love righteousness. sure you say you love good and hate evil but do you do it??? LET us not love with words or tongue but with acitons and in truth. ACTION TRUTH, or words, well u can turn your words into actions and words can be powerful if you keep them. OR you can break them all day long but who can break an action. GO PROSTRATE YOURSELF BEFORE EVERYONE YOU MEET EVERY DAY. TELL THEM HERE I am LORD, YOU HAVE COME TO DO THEIR WILL. Now we need to obey one another but how far??? all the way up to, but not past SIN. IF an evil man asks you to go a mile go two. IF an evil man asks u to kill rape murder or rob??? just say no. IF he says do it or i will kill you, you say, KILL ME. I WOULD RATHER DIE THAT DEFY MY GOD. I HATE MY SIN. I AM GUILTY. I DESERVE DAMNATION BUT GOD GAVE ME LIVE. HE LIVES IN ME AND I LIVE IN HIM HE IS MY HOME AND I AM HIS. AND BEFORE YOU SHOOT ME, let me just say, i forgive you and i pray to my god he will not hold this sin or any other of your sins against you. I ask my god to hold me accountable for all of your sins if he would please. SEnd me to hell i deserve it, SET YOU FREE. IF my children wife and family at all murdered what do you think i will do???? I will thank GOD. I thak GOD for all things. Everything. things i hate things i dont want things i love. If you thank god for blessings, what is that?? oh hey i got what i wanted thanks. DOES THAT TAKE TRUST???? NOOOOOOO. DIDNT GOD TELL YOU, I WILL USE IT ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE ME???? HE DID. LOVE HIM.. TRUST HIM. THANK HIM FOR ALL THINGS, ephesians five twenty. do it practice the word, THAT IS TRUST IN GOD. THROW Your filthy corrupt flesh on the ground were it belongs under. prostrate yourselves before sinners and saints evil and righteous alike or did i not hear God say? if you love only those who love you what is that??? I tell you love your enemies then the world will know you are my children. WHICH OF YOU EVEN LOVES THOSE WHO LOVE YOU???? some certainly just because you dont know the word doesnt mean you arent loving. EVEN EVIL LOVE THIER OWN CHILDREN. WHICH OF YOU LOVES THE EVIL PEOPLE. I DO. GOD DOES. I WILL OBEY THEM. I HAVE OBEYED THEM. Just as i will obey any and all of you now, but of course you might say, shut up then. i will say yes. and shut up. If you say get up i will get up if you say lay down i will lay down. IF you say get up at three and rub my feet, i will get up at three and rub your feet. If you tell me to wear only a loin clothe and shame me i will do that too. I will do anything you say as long as it isnt sin. I will not worship you. I worship MY GOD AND HIM ONLY. I will never pray to any of you. PRAYER IS WORSHIP AND I ONLY PRAY TO GOD. I will never call any man GOD. GOD IS MY GOD, HIS NAME IS I AM WHO I AM AND I AM HIS. I am his child. LOOK, how are you are treating HIS CHILDREN. or didnt you know every person alive is his child whom he longs for an whom you are persecuting in this sick wicked thread.

Now, let me tell you, scripture is truth. SCripture is Gods word. It is pure and perfect and infinite. and you all dont know how to treat it properly. You should have the same reverence for the word as you do for the presence of your GOd. IT is HIS WORD NOT YOUR WORD. YOU have to know all of it. YOu take pieces of the picture and you try to put a puzzle together and you say, oh its a cow, oh its a giraffe, oh no look at this its a pig, I tell you the word is a mosaic of perfection with threads of truth running throu it from beginning to end tied together looped within each other beautifully woven and perfect and you are pulling at strings and tearing it apart. ALL OF THE WORD FITS ALL OF THE WORD. EVERY VERSE IS PERFECT ALONE AND PERFECT TOGETHER.

Havent you ever read faith without works is dead???, but then we read it is by grace we are saved through faith, and this is the gift of God, not by works so that no man can boast??? you all argue and debate. You do not undersand you tell me what you believe i show you what i believe by saying look at what i am doing. Am i not here serving all of you? Have i come like you condemning Gods children??? YOu are so sure of yourselves. SO SECURE IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SO CALLED WISDOM. I can prove from scripture every word i have written is true because, first you must humble yourselves, then you will have some wisdom. but who can tell me the first thing about humility. I was writing it here years ago. people argued with me. very few said yes praise God. WHAT DOES HUMILITY LOOK LIKE?? well at first glance it looks like arrogance. WHY???? BECAUSE THE HUMBLE MAN IS CONFIDENT IN GOD. GOD IS TRUTH. I CAN BE CONFIDENT IN HIM. HE IS ALWAYS CORRECTING ME. FOREVER ADJUSTING ME. BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS READY FOR HIS INSTRUCTION. HE can instruct me through you, or you or you or my dog or a child or a circumstance or situation, but mostly now he just speaks to my spirit all day and all night as i listen to his word and speak his word and do his word by serving others in love.

I spoke a word God put in my mouth the other day, the ball on the top of the scepter in Jesus hand is a heart. Not a heart a teen girl dots here eyes with but a live beating human heart. IT is the heart of God. HIs heart hates wickedness, WHY??? because it hurts his kids, His heart loves righteousness. It has this force about it that is similar to magnetism but opposite because just like everything else, everything about God is ooopsite the ways of the world. WITH THIS HEART SCEPTER, it is attracted to like hearts, with a power that is as strong as all Gods power, NOthing can separate this scepter from touch ing the hearts that are the same. however, the hearts that are opposing it??? NOTHING no power not even GOD's power, can force the scepter to touch a heart that opposes it. IT Repels wicked hearts with the same force as it snaps pure righteous hearts to itself. NOW TELL ME AGAIN, GOD DOES NOT SAVE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEYU DONT BELIEVE OR DONT KNOW HIM.

when i finally cried out to God for the first time foul prayer as it was i know it was so precious to God every single word, or, the unwholesome words of, oh if you dont believe the way i do you are lost or condemned or cant be saved or going to hell. THATS OBSENE. THATS UNWHOLESOME ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
SURE CONDEMN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY. YOU ignorant GOATS. is it you who saves or God?? you are telling GOD WHAT HE WILL OR WONT DO OR CAN OR CANT DO WTIH HIS OWN CHILDREN AND you dont even understand his words because you havent studied read and listend and spoken and practiced them as he told you in humility.

I am not condemning any of you nor would i ever do so. I will tell God and each of you and GOD KNOWS my heart and words, God condemn me. I deserve hell more than any of them. LEt every gay man and woman in. Kick me out. I will never stop praising and thanking you just for the fact that i have your word in me and it makes me alive and on fire and yes GOD Praise your holy name you are peace and life and light and abundance and fruit and faith and holy and almighty and you are my provider and my comforter and my strength and in you i live and dwell all day and all night and you are the only place i ever want to be not and forevermore amen you are my GOD AND I AM YOURS. YOUR NAME IS IAM WHO IAM AND I AM YOURS.

My dear brothers and sisters, as children of the earth people who are alive and reading my words i beseech you, i beg i plead with you all, please please be willing to be wrong. be willing to be wrong about everything. I am willing to be wrong about God. I am willing to be wrong about Jesus being God's word made flesh. I am willing to be wrong about thinking i am alive and writing this. I am willing to be wrong about everything and anything day and night night and day all day long all night long ad infinitum till the end of eternity and back just to receive the smallest correction from my pure and perfect and loving and powerful almighty GOD WHO WAS AND IS AND IS TO COME AND WHO IS TO BE FOREVER PRAISED AMEN .

Please please please hear me hear me hear me. Just say God, maybe this lunatic i have been reading words from isnt completely crazy, maybe you do save people who dont know you, maybe you really do know them even if they dont know you and maybe they are allready yours just the way i wan to be yours. GET DESPARATE FOR GOD.

Lately i said to my GOD, I said MY GOD YOUR will is so pure and perfect i want only your will. I dont want to do a thing without your direction or command. I do not want to eat unless you tell me to. I do not want to drink unless you say. I dont need anything but you. I live hearing your words. I will not lay down or get up or go here or go there unless you command me my God. I need your will in every moment of my life. EVERY single split second i want you all you only you controlling me because I hate everything i am without you. DONT LET ME SUFFER DONG WHAT I HATE FOR AN INSTAND MY GOD PLEASE I CANT STAND MY SIN I NEVER WANT TO BE NEAR IT NEVER WANT TO DO IT JUST TAKE ME HOME LET ME BE WTIH YOU, and GOD HAS been telling me when to get up and what to do each moment and teaching me so many things wht he has taught me in each five minutes of the past three days if i had a thousand years to write it all down i could never write it down fgast eough and then there is the next five minutes where his abundance just piles on me more and more and more and more and more and more and more and i am not overwhelmed i am not insane i am on fire and i am not being consumend it is the fire of the holy spirit of MY GOD WHO KNOWS ME and is correctiong me so fast so often i am so busy saying yes God you are righ yes God you are right yes God you are right over and over while i speak he corrects every nuance when i pray he corrects my prayer and i find that i am not sure if i am speaking to all of you or My God because the only difference in my love for you all is that I only WORSHIP HIM AND HIM ONLY I ONLY PRAY TO HIM but otherwise, I need to serve you all the very same the very same the very same because my love for my God has to be the very same as the one of you that i love the least and i am determined that nothing can stop me from bringing every single one of you willing to hear me SNATCH you from the evil one and break his chains of bondange that he has dragged yhou down into this sewage of a post to bring you all back out with me and make all of you shine with the raidand beams of light that is our ALMIGHTY GOD.

If it is possible as far as it depends on me NONE of you will perish, I tell you none of you i will never give up i will never stop i will hunt you down and plead and beg with you please let me serve you in love take me as your slave beat me fi it helps you i need it i deserve it i deserve hell but God please turn to GOd and BE SAVED. I NEED you all to come with me. Praise our God with me. Praise you God, praise you God praise you God praise you God praise you god praise you God praise you my God praise you our God praise praise praise praise your holy name be forever and ever praised and i never want to stop cant you tell read this post does it end when does it end because it cant end because i cant stop beggint and pleading with all of you repent and turn fall on your face before God and stay here with me. just stay here with me. stay here with me. Stay here with me, I am with our God, he is with me. STay here with us. trust God, he is faithful. Let go of your thinking and ask for open eyes every day all day all night again and again until you can see clearly and burn on fire in the spitity and sound just like this maniac you are reading if you ever got this far in this post i am pretty sure, you might be thinking, hmm. whats better, to run around saying people are going to hell? or to just serve them in love.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Who is the accuser of the brethren? Satan, the Adversary of God and of Christians. It is evident that this post ##44 by Joey (above) is a bunch of accusations from Satan, not from God. So I would recommend no one should bother wasting their time on this rubbish.

ACCUSATION #1

You are so busy heaping heavy burdens on others while you yourselves refuse to lift a finger I tell all of you, every person that posted here and insists you have to believe to be saved is in danger if damnation.
ACCUSATION #2
HOW IS IT, that you all are saved by GRACE set FREE in christ, NO LONGER UNDER THE LAW but under the new law of GRACE, see fit to heap the entire burden of the law onto others, while you think you are free...
ACCUSATION #3
You are all just like them. increasing and abounding in wickedness to this very day.
ACCUSATION #4
You have no freedom, look at your lives, you are are miserable and lost and worse having believed that you know something when you know nothing at all...You think you are wise yet you are still blind leading blind.
One could keep adding to this, but you get the point.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Is it possible that someone who is not believing in Jesus Christ could die and get to heaven? Explain your answer
Anyone who rejects the Atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ shall not have their sins covered by the Atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ and so on the Day of Judgement they will be cast into the eternal Lake of fire with all the other people who likewise rejected the Atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ..

It's that Simple....

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Sorry Noose, not true and below is why:

"Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Therefore, everyone will have heard the eternal gospel, even the tribes in the Amazon or wherever people may be, they will have the gospel preached to them by an angel and will then have the opportunity to make a decision.

So no! It is not possible for an unbeliever to inherit the kingdom of God. That will be one of the reasons for the pouring out of God's wrath, which is a more drastic measure to get people to repent and turn to God. Anyone who doesn't will not inherit the kingdom of God.
An angel flying and proclaiming the good news to all nations doesn't mean everyone gets to hear the good news- we have those that are blind and deaf in our society.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Consciousness and sin are inseparable. When Adam and Eve sinned, they became aware of their nakedness.
Example: A man will be guilty of killing, an animal will not be guilty, a child will also not be guilty because the consciousness in us is law.
How do we get the law in us? by hearing the law- where we have the law, judgement is also there. So, in this sin equation, Law=judgement if Law is 0, then judgement is also 0.

The reason Jesus said:
John 12:47“If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.48There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.49For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.50I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

The people who say that everyone who makes it to heaven MUST accept Jesus as the Lord and savior are partially right because this group of people are conscious, however, there is another group of people who will be blameless because they are not conscious of the law- the children/ mentally ill/ physically disabled/ people from villages that are far from civilization.

And to add to the spin, everyone before Jesus' death and resurrection were forgiven and will make it to heaven. These include Judas/ Adam/Eve and the rest because Jesus death and resurrection atones for every human that ever lived, only that the death divides the people into two groups

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2013
Other than babies, some children and those mentally incapable of understanding and acknowledging truth?........unless a man be born again......and there is but one correct message concerning salvation!

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
Is it possible that someone who is not believing in Jesus Christ could die and get to heaven? Explain your answer
Only if they accept Jesus as Lord and Savior before they die.

Aug 7, 2016
[HR][/HR]@Brother Johnny_B

So silly, God desires, are higher than all of ours.

God is ununderstandable more than you think you could ever truly fully know everything about Him, but we are given some things to look at like his desire that He wants people to come to repentance, and not to perish.

Yet people are like naw, man heck naw, God getting His Desires? HAHAHAHAHAHA PFFFFFFT AS if that would ever happen...

Nope, you're wrong... So whatever I don't really care what you think, I want Him to get what He desires, not what you think you know from your study of the word...

God is more powerful than of us here, and He can make things happen we don't fully understand while we are here in this life.

You're more than welcome to subscribe to whatever you want to as far as you believe when comes to reading the Word... (I also do not believe I was predestined for anything)

I will always believe God's desires is more higher than ours, and no one can place a limit on what He is able to pull through and do as, the bible states...

Matthew 19: 26 ​And Jesus having earnestly beheld, said to them, 'With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'

I don't know how all tongues are gonna come out to confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord for Glory of the Father, but I am gonna believe that it will happen for ALL, the bible states so...

Jesus Christ is the way, the life, and the truth, and we can tell anyone we meet about the Goodness of God but we wont reach all the nations before we die, and it will be left up to them to accept the message here on this earth or not...

But I don't believe God stops working on a person even after this life, even if they have to go through a bit of hell to realize. Long suffering, and Good is God.

Not Maliciously evil to leave people in hell forever.[HR][/HR]

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2016
[HR][/HR]Fixed*

Nope, you're wrong... So whatever I don't really care what you think, I want Him to get what He desires, not what you think
(Me MattG : I'm wrong) I shouldn't have said I don't really care what you think, but more along the lines, you're free to believe how you're gonna believe about it.

Cause I'm sure you are well knowledgeable in the Lord Jesus Christ and you are my brother Johnny_B

God bless, all here, you, your family, and friends, in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Without weighing in too heavily here-if God requires knowing Christ Jesus to obtain salvation, then it's logically follows that He would give everyone the chance to hear of Jesus.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
No. John 3:18 - He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
An angel flying and proclaiming the good news to all nations doesn't mean everyone gets to hear the good news- we have those that are blind and deaf in our society.
Since the Gospel will be proclaimed supernaturally at that time, this many not even be an issue.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Since the Gospel will be proclaimed supernaturally at that time, this many not even be an issue.
Only if there is such a thing as the gospel being proclaimed supernaturally.

D

Depleted

Well, the phrase "age of accountability" is not there, but to say there is nothing in the Bible about it - I wouldn't say it that way . . .
The concept isn't biblical either.

D

Depleted

I did not read through the entire thread. It is full of lies you have all been taught by sick minded weak preachers your entire lives. The word tells us clearly, so so so clearly, how are you all so blind???? I tell you the truth, whatsoever you do to the least of these you do unto me. You are so busy heaping heavy burdens on others while you yourselves refuse to lift a finger I tell all of you, every person that posted here and insists you have to believe to be saved is in danger if damnation. Pay close attention, I did not just say you all are going to hell. I am not like you. I wouldnt heap a burden on you that isnt my job. MY JOB IS TO SERVE YOU ALL IN LOVE. MY JOB IS TO OBEY EACH OF YOU AS IF YOU WERE GOD HIMSELF. Go learn RUTH, GO learn what the scepter in JESUS HAND IS, WHAT IT MEANS and how desparately each of you need it to touch you. You are the ones whom it was written about, many are called but few are chosen. OF COURSE THE ANSWER IS YES YES YES YES PRAISE MY GOD YES HE IS ABLE TO SAVE MIGHTY TO SAVE. YOU believe in god? GOOD, the demons believe and shudder, You are all just like them. increasing and abounding in wickedness to this very day. OR did you never read or hear, many said to him lord lord did we not? and he said to them, that which you do to the least of these you do unto me. YOU just condemned most of the world to hell and you think you are saved????? I tell you i have seen more faith in a crack house than i see in this post. HOW IS IT, that you all are saved by GRACE set FREE in christ, NO LONGER UNDER THE LAW but under the new law of GRACE, see fit to heap the entire burden of the law onto others, while you think you are free?????? JESUS CURSED THE PHARASEES AND SADUCES FOP DOING THIS VERY THING. REPENT, TURN AROUND, GO THE OTHER WAY.
I wont argue the word wth you, YOU couldnt understand it with both your eyes tied to the book. IT is written in the perfect language of GOD THAT IS HUMILITY OR HUMBLE. IT IS a language only the humble can understand. You have no freedom, look at your lives, you are are miserable and lost and worse having believed that you know something when you know nothing at all and worse yet, GOD WILL SAY TO YOU, DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU, IF YOU DO NOT REPENT NOW. YOu think a person has to believe, I tell you they dont. You think they have to live by faith. I tell you they dont, ALL A PERSON HAS TO DO IS BE KNOWN BY GOD. DOES GOD KNOW YOU?????? HOW often do you talk with him, get into arguments with him swet while you pray with him, a relationship takes TIME. HOW much of your time do you spend serving GOD???? IF YOU are serving, then you are tied down by lies passed down generation to generation. PRACTICE HUMILITY AND OBEDENCE SERVING ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE. LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT THAT LOOKS LIKE,
1 here i am lord, i am doing your will i am speaking your word i am your servant i am your child i praise your holy name all day long.
2. HEre i am lord face down washing the feet of your children, they are holy and righteous and redeemed and known by you and loved by you and deserving of you because in their heart they love righteousness and hate wickedness.

IF you are redeemed, you realize the only law is this, love God and love others. How do we love GOd??? obedience to his commands. HOW do we love others??? OBEDIENCE TO THEIR WILL, THEIR COMMANDS THEIR DEMANDS THEIR NEEDS.

WHAT SERVANT GOES TO HIS MASTER AND SAYS master you must do this and this and this. GO this way turn that way do this and that and i will be happy with you then. THAT MASTER WILL THROW THAT SERVANT OUT INTO THE DARKNESS WHERE THERE WILL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.

YOU are all telling all of your masters what to do. You should instead serve as JEsus served you. didnt he die for you? who have you died for? who have you sacrificed anything for. who have you changed the color of your hair for??? well some women probably changed their hair to blonde to please their wicked husbands. WOMEN are still trying to do their jobs while their husbands remain ignorant of their own. YOUR JOB husbands is to love your wife as JESUS loved the church. HE made himself nothing. OUR PRECIOUS JESUS made himself nothing and you still ignore him. You think you are wise yet you are still blind leading blind. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, love for GOD IS TO OBEY, LOVE FOR GOD IS TO OBEY, LOVE FOR GOD IS TO OBEY, OK I OBEY GOD. WHAT HAS GOD TOLD US TO DO, LOVE OTHERS. LOVE FOR OTHERS IS TO OBEY. LOVE FOR OTHERS IS TO OBEY. LOVE FOR OTHERS IS TO OBEY. or dont you know love isnt rude??? you think you arent rude???? sure tell them all they are going to hell, they will enter while you are subject to the rule of your own mouth. whatever chains you try to put on others they will be put on you. Unless you can hold to the entire law and remain sinless, then you are clueless and lost and sinful as it is written, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. IF YOU KNOW you are a sinner, how much worse than JESUS are we??? I TELL YOU infinitely worse. WHICH OF YOU SERVES. WHO AMONB YOU OBEYS. surely some say, "your servant in christ JEsus" but if i ask them to do something they argue and spit. ME? I have no use for that servant or any servant who wants to tell me what to do. IF you think telling others what to do and what to believe is your job you are completely blind and lost. Lost and blind but going to hell????? not necessarily. IT IS WRITTEN, the only thing that matters is faith expressing itself in love. OR did you never read about the man tht was a law unto himself????? He saw it was good to serve others and be kind and compassionate making his life one of serving others tho he had never heard of God. HE hated it when he hurt people and never considered it when they hurt him. THAT MAN IS SAVED. GOD KNOWS HIM. YOU DONT Have to believe. RUTH WENT BEFORE THE KING without being called. SHE TOOK HER LIFE IN HER HANDS. THEY prayed and fasted three days and nights then she went. THE KING LOVED HER and reached out and touched her with his scepter, which was the symbol of the power and authority he had to rule as kind. THAT SPARED HER LIFE. READ THE TEXT. READ HEBREWS. WHAT DOES IT SAY IS THE SCEPTER IN JESUS HAND. TWO SIDES , hatred of wickedess and love righteousness. sure you say you love good and hate evil but do you do it??? LET us not love with words or tongue but with acitons and in truth. ACTION TRUTH, or words, well u can turn your words into actions and words can be powerful if you keep them. OR you can break them all day long but who can break an action. GO PROSTRATE YOURSELF BEFORE EVERYONE YOU MEET EVERY DAY. TELL THEM HERE I am LORD, YOU HAVE COME TO DO THEIR WILL. Now we need to obey one another but how far??? all the way up to, but not past SIN. IF an evil man asks you to go a mile go two. IF an evil man asks u to kill rape murder or rob??? just say no. IF he says do it or i will kill you, you say, KILL ME. I WOULD RATHER DIE THAT DEFY MY GOD. I HATE MY SIN. I AM GUILTY. I DESERVE DAMNATION BUT GOD GAVE ME LIVE. HE LIVES IN ME AND I LIVE IN HIM HE IS MY HOME AND I AM HIS. AND BEFORE YOU SHOOT ME, let me just say, i forgive you and i pray to my god he will not hold this sin or any other of your sins against you. I ask my god to hold me accountable for all of your sins if he would please. SEnd me to hell i deserve it, SET YOU FREE. IF my children wife and family at all murdered what do you think i will do???? I will thank GOD. I thak GOD for all things. Everything. things i hate things i dont want things i love. If you thank god for blessings, what is that?? oh hey i got what i wanted thanks. DOES THAT TAKE TRUST???? NOOOOOOO. DIDNT GOD TELL YOU, I WILL USE IT ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE ME???? HE DID. LOVE HIM.. TRUST HIM. THANK HIM FOR ALL THINGS, ephesians five twenty. do it practice the word, THAT IS TRUST IN GOD. THROW Your filthy corrupt flesh on the ground were it belongs under. prostrate yourselves before sinners and saints evil and righteous alike or did i not hear God say? if you love only those who love you what is that??? I tell you love your enemies then the world will know you are my children. WHICH OF YOU EVEN LOVES THOSE WHO LOVE YOU???? some certainly just because you dont know the word doesnt mean you arent loving. EVEN EVIL LOVE THIER OWN CHILDREN. WHICH OF YOU LOVES THE EVIL PEOPLE. I DO. GOD DOES. I WILL OBEY THEM. I HAVE OBEYED THEM. Just as i will obey any and all of you now, but of course you might say, shut up then. i will say yes. and shut up. If you say get up i will get up if you say lay down i will lay down. IF you say get up at three and rub my feet, i will get up at three and rub your feet. If you tell me to wear only a loin clothe and shame me i will do that too. I will do anything you say as long as it isnt sin. I will not worship you. I worship MY GOD AND HIM ONLY. I will never pray to any of you. PRAYER IS WORSHIP AND I ONLY PRAY TO GOD. I will never call any man GOD. GOD IS MY GOD, HIS NAME IS I AM WHO I AM AND I AM HIS. I am his child. LOOK, how are you are treating HIS CHILDREN. or didnt you know every person alive is his child whom he longs for an whom you are persecuting in this sick wicked thread.

Now, let me tell you, scripture is truth. SCripture is Gods word. It is pure and perfect and infinite. and you all dont know how to treat it properly. You should have the same reverence for the word as you do for the presence of your GOd. IT is HIS WORD NOT YOUR WORD. YOU have to know all of it. YOu take pieces of the picture and you try to put a puzzle together and you say, oh its a cow, oh its a giraffe, oh no look at this its a pig, I tell you the word is a mosaic of perfection with threads of truth running throu it from beginning to end tied together looped within each other beautifully woven and perfect and you are pulling at strings and tearing it apart. ALL OF THE WORD FITS ALL OF THE WORD. EVERY VERSE IS PERFECT ALONE AND PERFECT TOGETHER.

Havent you ever read faith without works is dead???, but then we read it is by grace we are saved through faith, and this is the gift of God, not by works so that no man can boast??? you all argue and debate. You do not undersand you tell me what you believe i show you what i believe by saying look at what i am doing. Am i not here serving all of you? Have i come like you condemning Gods children??? YOu are so sure of yourselves. SO SECURE IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SO CALLED WISDOM. I can prove from scripture every word i have written is true because, first you must humble yourselves, then you will have some wisdom. but who can tell me the first thing about humility. I was writing it here years ago. people argued with me. very few said yes praise God. WHAT DOES HUMILITY LOOK LIKE?? well at first glance it looks like arrogance. WHY???? BECAUSE THE HUMBLE MAN IS CONFIDENT IN GOD. GOD IS TRUTH. I CAN BE CONFIDENT IN HIM. HE IS ALWAYS CORRECTING ME. FOREVER ADJUSTING ME. BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS READY FOR HIS INSTRUCTION. HE can instruct me through you, or you or you or my dog or a child or a circumstance or situation, but mostly now he just speaks to my spirit all day and all night as i listen to his word and speak his word and do his word by serving others in love.

I spoke a word God put in my mouth the other day, the ball on the top of the scepter in Jesus hand is a heart. Not a heart a teen girl dots here eyes with but a live beating human heart. IT is the heart of God. HIs heart hates wickedness, WHY??? because it hurts his kids, His heart loves righteousness. It has this force about it that is similar to magnetism but opposite because just like everything else, everything about God is ooopsite the ways of the world. WITH THIS HEART SCEPTER, it is attracted to like hearts, with a power that is as strong as all Gods power, NOthing can separate this scepter from touch ing the hearts that are the same. however, the hearts that are opposing it??? NOTHING no power not even GOD's power, can force the scepter to touch a heart that opposes it. IT Repels wicked hearts with the same force as it snaps pure righteous hearts to itself. NOW TELL ME AGAIN, GOD DOES NOT SAVE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEYU DONT BELIEVE OR DONT KNOW HIM.

when i finally cried out to God for the first time foul prayer as it was i know it was so precious to God every single word, or, the unwholesome words of, oh if you dont believe the way i do you are lost or condemned or cant be saved or going to hell. THATS OBSENE. THATS UNWHOLESOME ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
SURE CONDEMN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY. YOU ignorant GOATS. is it you who saves or God?? you are telling GOD WHAT HE WILL OR WONT DO OR CAN OR CANT DO WTIH HIS OWN CHILDREN AND you dont even understand his words because you havent studied read and listend and spoken and practiced them as he told you in humility.

I am not condemning any of you nor would i ever do so. I will tell God and each of you and GOD KNOWS my heart and words, God condemn me. I deserve hell more than any of them. LEt every gay man and woman in. Kick me out. I will never stop praising and thanking you just for the fact that i have your word in me and it makes me alive and on fire and yes GOD Praise your holy name you are peace and life and light and abundance and fruit and faith and holy and almighty and you are my provider and my comforter and my strength and in you i live and dwell all day and all night and you are the only place i ever want to be not and forevermore amen you are my GOD AND I AM YOURS. YOUR NAME IS IAM WHO IAM AND I AM YOURS.

My dear brothers and sisters, as children of the earth people who are alive and reading my words i beseech you, i beg i plead with you all, please please be willing to be wrong. be willing to be wrong about everything. I am willing to be wrong about God. I am willing to be wrong about Jesus being God's word made flesh. I am willing to be wrong about thinking i am alive and writing this. I am willing to be wrong about everything and anything day and night night and day all day long all night long ad infinitum till the end of eternity and back just to receive the smallest correction from my pure and perfect and loving and powerful almighty GOD WHO WAS AND IS AND IS TO COME AND WHO IS TO BE FOREVER PRAISED AMEN .

Please please please hear me hear me hear me. Just say God, maybe this lunatic i have been reading words from isnt completely crazy, maybe you do save people who dont know you, maybe you really do know them even if they dont know you and maybe they are allready yours just the way i wan to be yours. GET DESPARATE FOR GOD.

Lately i said to my GOD, I said MY GOD YOUR will is so pure and perfect i want only your will. I dont want to do a thing without your direction or command. I do not want to eat unless you tell me to. I do not want to drink unless you say. I dont need anything but you. I live hearing your words. I will not lay down or get up or go here or go there unless you command me my God. I need your will in every moment of my life. EVERY single split second i want you all you only you controlling me because I hate everything i am without you. DONT LET ME SUFFER DONG WHAT I HATE FOR AN INSTAND MY GOD PLEASE I CANT STAND MY SIN I NEVER WANT TO BE NEAR IT NEVER WANT TO DO IT JUST TAKE ME HOME LET ME BE WTIH YOU, and GOD HAS been telling me when to get up and what to do each moment and teaching me so many things wht he has taught me in each five minutes of the past three days if i had a thousand years to write it all down i could never write it down fgast eough and then there is the next five minutes where his abundance just piles on me more and more and more and more and more and more and more and i am not overwhelmed i am not insane i am on fire and i am not being consumend it is the fire of the holy spirit of MY GOD WHO KNOWS ME and is correctiong me so fast so often i am so busy saying yes God you are righ yes God you are right yes God you are right over and over while i speak he corrects every nuance when i pray he corrects my prayer and i find that i am not sure if i am speaking to all of you or My God because the only difference in my love for you all is that I only WORSHIP HIM AND HIM ONLY I ONLY PRAY TO HIM but otherwise, I need to serve you all the very same the very same the very same because my love for my God has to be the very same as the one of you that i love the least and i am determined that nothing can stop me from bringing every single one of you willing to hear me SNATCH you from the evil one and break his chains of bondange that he has dragged yhou down into this sewage of a post to bring you all back out with me and make all of you shine with the raidand beams of light that is our ALMIGHTY GOD.

If it is possible as far as it depends on me NONE of you will perish, I tell you none of you i will never give up i will never stop i will hunt you down and plead and beg with you please let me serve you in love take me as your slave beat me fi it helps you i need it i deserve it i deserve hell but God please turn to GOd and BE SAVED. I NEED you all to come with me. Praise our God with me. Praise you God, praise you God praise you God praise you God praise you god praise you God praise you my God praise you our God praise praise praise praise your holy name be forever and ever praised and i never want to stop cant you tell read this post does it end when does it end because it cant end because i cant stop beggint and pleading with all of you repent and turn fall on your face before God and stay here with me. just stay here with me. stay here with me. Stay here with me, I am with our God, he is with me. STay here with us. trust God, he is faithful. Let go of your thinking and ask for open eyes every day all day all night again and again until you can see clearly and burn on fire in the spitity and sound just like this maniac you are reading if you ever got this far in this post i am pretty sure, you might be thinking, hmm. whats better, to run around saying people are going to hell? or to just serve them in love.
If you haven't read the whole thread -- a whopping two pages -- then how did you know we're all liars?

Boy! Would have been quicker to read the whole thread rather than waste as much time as you did babbling at us heathens.

D

Depleted

Other than babies, some children and those mentally incapable of understanding and acknowledging truth?........unless a man be born again......and there is but one correct message concerning salvation!
Four ways, instead of one?
1. Babies.
2. Some children.
3. Mentally incapacable.
4. Being born again?

Bzzzz. Not buying there are four ways now. Still only one.

(And this is the problem when people are sure they were saved by their own free will. They instantly have to come up with excuses for those who don't have what they consider "free will." So there just has to be more than one way.)

D

Depleted

[HR][/HR]@Brother Johnny_B

So silly, God desires, are higher than all of ours.

God is ununderstandable more than you think you could ever truly fully know everything about Him, but we are given some things to look at like his desire that He wants people to come to repentance, and not to perish.

Yet people are like naw, man heck naw, God getting His Desires? HAHAHAHAHAHA PFFFFFFT AS if that would ever happen...

Nope, you're wrong... So whatever I don't really care what you think, I want Him to get what He desires, not what you think you know from your study of the word...

God is more powerful than of us here, and He can make things happen we don't fully understand while we are here in this life.

You're more than welcome to subscribe to whatever you want to as far as you believe when comes to reading the Word... (I also do not believe I was predestined for anything)

I will always believe God's desires is more higher than ours, and no one can place a limit on what He is able to pull through and do as, the bible states...

Matthew 19: 26 ​And Jesus having earnestly beheld, said to them, 'With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'

I don't know how all tongues are gonna come out to confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord for Glory of the Father, but I am gonna believe that it will happen for ALL, the bible states so...

Jesus Christ is the way, the life, and the truth, and we can tell anyone we meet about the Goodness of God but we wont reach all the nations before we die, and it will be left up to them to accept the message here on this earth or not...

But I don't believe God stops working on a person even after this life, even if they have to go through a bit of hell to realize. Long suffering, and Good is God.

Not Maliciously evil to leave people in hell forever.[HR][/HR]
Gutsy move. John cannot understand so you'll teach him? Given he's in his 60s and has been following and learning about the Lord for 40+ years, are you suggesting he wasted his time? How long did it take you to get to your great wisdom? Just naturally gifted? Very special to the Lord?

You have the knowledge and understanding of someone who has been regenerated about a year ago. Possibly less time. All props for learning within that time period, but have you been learning? As I understand it, (from what you've been saying), you haven't been learning at all. You believe God is not understandable. And you have a monkey on your back that says you'd rather not understand yet.

How about assuming you don't know it all already. And, how about having some common sense and thinking someone who has been walking with the Lord for longer than you've been alive might understand more than you and actually wants to give you, on a platter, some of the understanding you don't have yet?

Because what you believe doesn't match the Bible. It sounds like you're creating a god you can accept.