Will the next move be towards Christians?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...ese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html

Jus read this.. now I'm not concerned with the Koran having to be handed in but wondered how you all would feel if you were asked to hand your Bible in and not attend church?

I know they can take our Bible and forbid meetings.. but they can't take our souls for they are promised to GOD through Faith in His Son.

I would not be handing my Bibles in even though I know the Truth through the Holy Spirit I think they can take my life rather than abide in their evil society built on greed and hate.. dressed up as common good.. lawlessness.

Obviously this act is toward Muslims but these things start like this until someone says well there are extremist in all religions if we ban one we should ban all.. then the world will propose their own world religion to which if you want to live you will submit to....

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Did not click on the "link," too many mean nasties use that way to get into folks 'puters.........can you give us a "nutshell" version of what it says?

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Oh gosh.. I'm sincere but yes there is an article in the uk paper Daily mail regarding crack down on muslims.. have to hand Koran in and prayer mats etc..

D

Depleted

Did you forget something? It's China! They're communist! You're not allowed to believe in any god over there. I'm more surprised they allowed people to openly have the Koran, than they're taking it away now.

D

Depleted

Did not click on the "link," too many mean nasties use that way to get into folks 'puters.........can you give us a "nutshell" version of what it says?
It's the Daily Mail -- a paper in the UK. And since loveme1 has been around on this site for many years, it's safe to assume she isn't phishing.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I read an article, and apparently the communist Chinese hate Muslims a lot more than Christians. In fact, when whole villages became Christian, they became much more productive, worked harder, so the state leaves them alone.

I forget why they hate Muslims. Maybe because they are both competing for world domination? I would appreciate it if anyone could post more. A google search revealed nothing but pro-Islam articles, more or less.

Sep 25, 2017
To understand what’s going on you must have a oood knoladge of Daniel and Revelation along ith a few other books of the Bible.

Sep 25, 2017
The problem is not the Muslins it’s the dragon.

Feb 28, 2016
budda vs. mohammed??? talk about an oxy?.,.,

pagan is pagan, pagan vs. pagan = what more evidence do we all need,
about what's going-on?

have ya'll read your Bibles lately??? it's ALL there, in The Book, and we, us, are
all going to be witness of these things coming to pass, in the here and NOW...
that is, if we don't 'pass' first...:eek::)

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I read an article, and apparently the communist Chinese hate Muslims a lot more than Christians. In fact, when whole villages became Christian, they became much more productive, worked harder, so the state leaves them alone.

I forget why they hate Muslims. Maybe because they are both competing for world domination? I would appreciate it if anyone could post more. A google search revealed nothing but pro-Islam articles, more or less.
China has been battling muslims coming from Afghanistan and Pakistan for years. A lot of terrorist try to cross the border. Atleast China has the nards to do something about it.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Did you forget something? It's China! They're communist! You're not allowed to believe in any god over there. I'm more surprised they allowed people to openly have the Koran, than they're taking it away now.
I'm not sure I forgot.. but believed the grip had been loosened over the last few years... the only country to of banned all religion that I know of is Albania under Enver Hoxha.. and now Islam is preferred there sadly.. yet when a person bans religions and then enforces himself on a nation one considers he created his own religion..

Is all religion banned in China?

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I really wanted to know how you all would feel if the government where you are enforced this upon you.. but as always enjoyed all the input.. got me thinking much hehe..

love to you all.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The current problem in Europe is that Muslim immigration is outpacing European birth rates. It's been projected but within the next 30 years or so Europe will basically be the Middle East minus the sand

7seasrekeyed

if a new member comes on and starts with the links? maybe

but loveme1 has been a member here since 2011 ... longer than you and me combined

if you are worried about adware, spyware, viruses and such, there are inexpensive software programs you can use to protect your pc or laptop

some good ones are actually even free or have a trial period

7seasrekeyed

The current problem in Europe is that Muslim immigration is outpacing European birth rates. It's been projected but within the next 30 years or so Europe will basically be the Middle East minus the sand

however the article is about China's crackdown

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
however the article is about China's crackdown
Which is probably the reason China is cracking down because they don't want to go down the same path Europe is currently going down.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It wasn't them I was concerned about, it was the people who wrote the Article.......in my experience, they nearly always hide cookies in their products and once a person hits the link to download, it's in their 'puter.......I don't want the hassle of cleaning out the junk......I have a good system........but, I have also been the victim of some serious malware/spyware........

As well, it just seems appropriate to include an "excerpt" from any Article linked, or a short nutshell of any video linked. I do this......it allows other Members to decide IF they want to go to the Site linked.

Don't see why that would be such a big deal?

if a new member comes on and starts with the links? maybe

but loveme1 has been a member here since 2011 ... longer than you and me combined

if you are worried about adware, spyware, viruses and such, there are inexpensive software programs you can use to protect your pc or laptop

some good ones are actually even free or have a trial period

7seasrekeyed

It wasn't them I was concerned about, it was the people who wrote the Article.......in my experience, they nearly always hide cookies in their products and once a person hits the link to download, it's in their 'puter.......I don't want the hassle of cleaning out the junk......I have a good system........but, I have also been the victim of some serious malware/spyware........

As well, it just seems appropriate to include an "excerpt" from any Article linked, or a short nutshell of any video linked. I do this......it allows other Members to decide IF they want to go to the Site linked.

Don't see why that would be such a big deal?
well then it's just your personal preference

I thought you may have missed the length of time the op was here

you did actually state Did not click on the "link," too many mean nasties use that way to get into folks 'puters.........can you give us a "nutshell" version of what it says

which sounds like you may have had bigger concerns than cookies. cookies are easy to get rid of anyway or you can change your settings for 'no tracking'

7seasrekeyed

Which is probably the reason China is cracking down because they don't want to go down the same path Europe is currently going down.

I would agree I guess

Europe is in shambles with the muslims and attacks on women by gangs of young men

a little late to stem the tide now though I think

thing is, the muslims will have freedom they never had in the country they originated from and they know it

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016

HsienFungofROC says
November 4, 2013 at 12:47 am
[FONT=&quot]You guys worry too much about China’s dillema with Arabic countries. First, 99% of Chinese I met hate muslims, they are thieves, murderers even outside Xin Jiang. Second, who do you think is messing with all Arabic countries? US?Lol, check out Syria’s arsenal and you find half of the inventory, both FSA and the government, is from China. Remember Afghanstan in 1979? China helped US to defeat Soviet. These Arabic countries are just puppets between China and USA.If the two giants are not happy, they trigger wars among them and watch them fight.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While the situation is complex, many say that ethnic tensions caused by economic and cultural factors are the root cause of the recent violence..
Major development projects have brought prosperity to Xinjiang's big cities, attracting young and technically qualified Han Chinese from eastern provinces.
The Han Chinese are said to be given the best jobs and the majority do well economically, something that has fuelled resentment among Uighurs. AkA muslims and islamics
[/FONT]
Activists say Uighur commercial and cultural activities have been gradually curtailed by the Chinese state. There are complaints of severe restrictions on Islam, with fewer mosques and strict control over religious schools.
Rights group Amnesty International, in a report published in 2013, said authorities criminalised "what they labelled 'illegal religious' and 'separatist' activities" and clamped down on "peaceful expressions of cultural identity".
In July 2014, some Xinjiang government departments banned Muslim civil servants from fasting during the holy month of Ramadan. It was not the first time China had restricted fasting in Xinjiang, but it followed a slew of attacks on the public attributed to Uighur extremists, prompting concerns the ban would increase tensions.

China has been accused of intensifying its crackdown on the Uighurs after street protests in the 1990s and again in the run-up to the Beijing Olympics in 2008.
But things really escalated in 2009, with large-scale ethnic rioting in the regional capital, Urumqi. Some 200 people were killed in the unrest, most of them Han Chinese, according to officials.

Security was increased and many Uighurs detained as suspects. But violence rumbled on as right groups increasingly pointed to tight control by Beijing.
In June 2012, six Uighurs reportedly tried to hijack a plane from Hotan to Urumqi before they were overpowered by passengers and crew.
There was bloodshed in April 2013 and in June that year, 27 people died in Shanshan county after police opened fire on what state media described as a mob armed with knives attacking local government buildings
Establishing facts about these incidents is difficult, because foreign journalists' access to the region is tightly controlled, but in recent months, there appears to have been a shift towards larger-scale incidents where citizens have become the target, particularly in Xinjiang.
At least 31 people were killed and more than 90 suffered injuries in May 2014 when two cars crashed through an Urumqi market and explosives were tossed into the crowd. China called it a "violent terrorist incident".
It followed a bomb and knife attack at Urumqi's south railway station in April, which killed three and injured 79 others.
In July, authorities said a knife-wielding gang attacked a police station and government offices in Yarkant, leaving 96 dead. The imam of China's largest mosque, Jume Tahir, was stabbed to death days later.
In September about 50 died in blasts in Luntai county outside police stations, a market and a shop. Details of both incidents are unclear and activists have contested some accounts of incidents in state media.

Some violence has also spilled out of Xinjiang. A March stabbing spree in Kunming in Yunnan province that killed 29 people was blamed on Xinjiang separatists, as was an October 2013 incident where a car ploughed into a crowd and burst into flames in Beijing's Tiananmen Square.
In response to the latest slew of attacks, the authorities have launched what they call a "year-long campaign against terrorism", stepping up security in Xinjiang and conducting more military drills in the region.
There have also been reports of mass sentencings and arrests of several "terror groups". Chinese state media have reported long lists of people convicted of extremist activity and in some cases, death sentences.
High-profile Uighur academic, Ilham Tohti was detained and later charged in September 2014 on charges of separatism., sparking international criticism.

China has often blamed ETIM - the East Turkestan Islamic Movement - or people inspired by ETIM for violent incidents both in Xinjiang and beyond the region's borders.
ETIM is said to want to establish an independent East Turkestan in China. The US State Department in 2006 said ETIM is "the most militant of the ethnic Uighur separatist groups".
The scope of ETIM's activities remains unclear with some questioning the group's capacity to organise serious acts of extremism.
ETIM has not said it was behind any of the attacks. Chinese authorities said the Turkestan Islamic Party - which it says is synonymous with ETIM - released a video backing the Kunming attack, however.
With the recent apparent escalation in Xinjiang-related violence, the question of who and what is driving it is likely to attract greater scrutiny.