Will the rapture/return of Christ happen in the next decade?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will the rapture/return of Christ happen in the next decade?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
After everything I've researched I believe without a shadow of a doubt He will. But believing and it actually happening are two different things. What say you?

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
The sooner the better; but for now I have to say I don't know.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
sounds like somebody is full of burden, and needing a word of prophecy 😊

The lord says no one knows accept the father.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I vote I don't know and Ill shout if from the rooftops

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Global warming is a myth

The earth is fighting back

In the UK this year so far we have experienced temperatures not exceeding 31 Celsius

Last year by this time we had temps of 37 and a record was broken it reached 40.

A temp Never experienced in the UK befor.

We have had many many more more colder spells this summer than last summer.

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
The world seems to be rushing towards a conclusion. Because of this my answer is somewhere between likely and possibly. We are definitely getting close.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
The world seems to be rushing towards a conclusion. Because of this my answer is somewhere between likely and possibly. We are definitely getting close.
I was hoping for this decade rather than next but...

...my calculations show 2026+/-

May 24, 2023
Don't want to outright say no, but highly unlikely. Several signs happen first according to the book of Revelation, none of which have happened yet. They could technically I guess begin to happen still before the end of the next next decade 2030s, but they would have to start pretty soon seeing as we are already about halfway through this decade. I will vote No meaning moreso that I believe there is a high degree of unlikeliness of Revelation 14 coming to pass next decade due to the preceding conditions and signs not being met.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Looks like the false prophecy from Satan has emerged again then oh well

May 24, 2023
Just to add, just because Jesus doesn't come back to resurrect the faithful male virgins next decade doesn't mean to give up the faith, but is just more reason to keep running the race, and praising Jesus and heralding Satan's doom. Jesus will come back one day it will happen, and even if not next decade, he will be back soon and this world will be toasted, praise JESUS.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Rapture of the Wheat Harvest - Shavuot/Pentecost - June 5, 2033

End of 120th Jubilee is March 19/20, 2045

Return of Christ - some future Feast of Trumpets - perhaps October 26, 3024 - end of 7th millennial day (concluded after examining 9/11/3BC and 10/26/3024CE on Stellarium - both are Feast of Trumpets (7th month and 1st day of Hebrew calendar - See Leviticus 23).
Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

King David to rule under the LORD's authority during the 7th millennial day

Hosea 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Jeremiah 30:9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
"And He said: Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, I am He, and, the time has drawn near. Therefore do not go after them." Luke 21:8

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
After everything I've researched I believe without a shadow of a doubt He will.
According to God's Revelation Of The Mystery, no one - ( not even Paul knew ) - no one knows; however Many still persist that they do know?:

Yes, we should expect it "at any moment" even as our pattern, Paul ( who never preached a sign for it ) did Expect it, in his Very Own day:

1Th 4:17-18 "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up​
together with them in the clouds, to meet The LORD in the air: and so​
shall we ever be with The Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with​
These Words."​
Thus it will be God's ( NO signs ) Great GRACE Departure!

Amen?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Not even close. But for a small fee of $19.99 I will look after your pets after the rapture.