Will the Supreme Court Decide This Election

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scribe

They won't need to. Trump will end up with 7 out of 10 votes being cast. It will prove that the media is clueless and that polls are useless.

I could be wrong. I did not think he was going to win in 2016. The polls said he would not win then. They were wrong and I was totally shocked. Now they are saying Biden has the lead. We know from 2016 not to believe it. I don't know why the media is ignoring that fact.

My guess is that this election will not even be close.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
They won't need to. Trump will end up with 7 out of 10 votes being cast. It will prove that the media is clueless and that polls are useless.

I could be wrong. I did not think he was going to win in 2016. The polls said he would not win then. They were wrong and I was totally shocked. Now they are saying Biden has the lead. We know from 2016 not to believe it. I don't know why the media is ignoring that fact.

Well there are a few polls showing Trump in the lead and they had it right in 2016. But we also need a electoral win. I see polls showing he doing both good and bad in swing states. Even saw one on Fox saying Biden was ahead in Georgia and my state is enthusiastic about Trump.

So of course, we cannot trust them. Praying for a landslide victory so even against fraud it will be easy to know who won.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

That's presuming there is minimal fraud involved in the election. I don't think the Democrats have any choice but to commit massive voter fraud.

Heck, there's a lot of them gonna go to gaol if Trump wins - what's one more crime on the rap sheet to try and cheat the can?

Evidence of fraud keeps surfacing every week. I feel it will be so obvious that a court will have to decide who won.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/09/3...in-ballot-harvesting-scheme-in-harris-county/
That said, Trump's not stupid. My guess is he's going to use the military to continue his reign, while the courts deal with the voter fraud issue.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Lord knows I hope SCOTUS doesn't have to decide this election.
I think Trump will win in a landslide so that there is no equivocation. But of course the Dem's won't go quietly if that is the case. Not only is Pelosi and her crew working on 25th amendment papers to remove Biden from the office should he win, God forbid. But they prior to that were working on those same charges to go against Trump in the case he wins.

October 26th - House already won? Pelosi thinks so, and reaches for more

Wouldn't it be a true victory if Pelosi wasn't re-elected? I think we would hear her combust with shock no matter where we live.
The question is, are the voters of California smart enough to do that? Or do they want to continue with a woman who betrays her office and is an enemy of the democratic process?

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
That's presuming there is minimal fraud involved in the election. I don't think the Democrats have any choice but to commit massive voter fraud.

Heck, there's a lot of them gonna go to gaol if Trump wins - what's one more crime on the rap sheet to try and cheat the can?

That said, Trump's not stupid. My guess is he's going to use the military to continue his reign, while the courts deal with the voter fraud issue.
Presidents in our country do not reign, they serve.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
why does anyone give credence to anything MSM reports?

Sep 3, 2016
The scripture says, "The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes." Proverbs 21:1

(The general sense of this Proverb is that "kings" or leaders may think that because of their position they are not controlled by God. This Proverb tells us differently.)

JSM