Will there be a Christian Chat App for Kindle Fire???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SpiritualBaptist

I recently got a Kindle Fire 8.9 HD for Christmas, and so far it's worked really well. Unfortunately, it's not able to download the Adobe flash player this site goes by so that I can chat with fellow Christians. My question is: Will there be an app in the future?? Or does anyone have any tips on how I can download anything in order for me to chat again? Thanks all!

Aug 26, 2012
I recently got a Kindle Fire 8.9 HD for Christmas, and so far it's worked really well. Unfortunately, it's not able to download the Adobe flash player this site goes by so that I can chat with fellow Christians. My question is: Will there be an app in the future?? Or does anyone have any tips on how I can download anything in order for me to chat again? Thanks all!
Good question, we should revise this question. Maybe I will post in another area.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I have to smile - I'm sort of glad I CAN'T get this on my Kindle Fire. Otherwise, I would be chatting way too much. It forces me to take a break which I need to do more than I do. I haven't see you around much SpiritualBaptist, so maybe this is not your problem.

I have put too much on the back burner - like books to read, art to do, music to play. And I've been thinking of limiting myself to maybe only 3 days a week to bring my life back into its "introspective" balance.

This site sort of sucks you in. Too many good people - and wonderful things to read. And then there are the crazy things too :p

I do wish you luck in finding an App that will give you what you want though. Have you thought to contact Amazon?

Billup

Jan 29, 2019
USA
Ahh, this explains why I cannot join

Billup

Jan 29, 2019
USA
Also the app picture makes this look like a dating site. Probably need to change this

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is a 5 year old thread, and the people who posted here are long gone..