Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
No it won't change my mind, I expect to die. Use to say I would get a tattoo across my neck, a dotted line, and above it saying "I've been waiting!" Many prophets had died, and Jesus, so why not me!
Believers may not be so inclined to surrender when family members are also at stake, even more especially when there is a family member that does not believe in Him yet.
I doubt any one can really claim what they will do unless they boast in the Lord as their Good Shepherd that He will help them give up their lives if need be when it is time for them to die for Him, regardless of the unbelieving family member. The Lord will help them to leave that unbelieving family member in His hands. It may be by how they face death, the unbelieving family member may finally believe in Him and be saved.
I boast in Him as my Good Shepherd and I trust Him to help me to face death and even moreso.. to forgive those that are about to kill me for they know not the Father nor Jesus.