Will, When and How will Satan come as Jesus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Very interesting I actually had no idea about those 7 year peace deals and yes I agree he will come from the eu many here in the united states believe he will be here but the bible says he will come from the sea but the thing to pay attention to is at least on of the main things is the animals it resembles a leoperd bear and lion these animals are represented only in a certain part of the world
And many error with the RCC angle and the Islam angle, both are head fakes by Satan. Another thing, google the Neighborhood Policy "MAP"/Images on google, look at it, and then google Roman Empire/Map. When adding the E.U. with all those other nations they have a "TREATY" with, they are identical on a map, both cover every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea Region, none of the other Beasts even came close, most were more Eastern in nature via their boundaries, imho, I think this is why this Beast is referenced as being so much more ferocious. As per the Lion, Leopard, and Bear, we can see the other two beasts there also, I think Rome received the Mortal Wound and the Anti-Christ by conquering Jerusalem and THE MANY bring this figurative Beast back.

And your calculations are spot on as well and sadly many believers see biblical numerology as occult so there aren't a lot who see and recognize the patterns used in scripture I would actually love to talk with you about all of this you seem to have the same passion for bible prophecy and your information is spot on as well
That is why I never use the term numerology, but God does use numbers as a stand-in for other things, there were only 4000 or so Hebrew words when the bible was first written or at least the first 5 books, so God used numbers also.

Thanks, prophecy is my calling, but I have been given things that there can't see (or don't want to see) because my prayer 5 or so years ago was, "Lord, why did you call me to Prophecy, but after 30 years I am in a rut, and why are there 100s of interpretations of Babylon, the 144,000, the Harlot etc, when we know there is only ONE TRUTH" AND I GOT THIS: "Ron, you guys already know everything" (LOL) It ht me like a ton of bricks, the Holy Spirit was saying, you guys allow MEN'S TRADITIONS to get in the way of my truths, once those seep in, I can't get past them.......which basically was the same thing Jesus told the Pharisees. In other words, as young Christians, we see these Prophecy's/Revelation/Daniel as OVER OUR HEADS, and we all turn to books by other men, and we then get their ideas implanted in our minds, and Jesus/God has to overcome these false narratives. So, I just started over about 5 years ago, and whenever I came to things I do not quite understand, or things that have 100s of interpretation, I simply prayed, Jesus, God, Holy Spirir, reveal your hidden truths unto me, and it WORKS, LOL.

I gotta run, get some food, I will ask this of you, explain the 1260, 1290 and 1335 to me, because this is the KEY unto all end-time prophecy, I basically see ZERO PEOPLE who understand this, but God gave it to me, its seems wrong, because of everything we have all been taught, but a simple reading proves my understanding is 100 percent correct. Since it is about Jesus' Second Coming, I would assume its a go for this topic. Nobody understands it, I have seen 1000's of different answers, LOL, they look at me strangely, it's over their heads in most cases, not because it's not spot on, but because it goes against everything we have been taught. I will get back with you later brother. Sorry about my spelling, my finger got pinched and I am not much caring.........ha ha.

God Bless

P

pottersclay

I disagree with your definition of anti Christ.
I believe the proper definition is opposed to Christ.
He will claim to be anointed while opposing all that is Holy.
Scripture points to one that offers another solution.
It would be to obvious to be apposed to Christ sense scripture tells us even the elect would be deceived if possible.
New age thinking is on the rise. 48% of evangelical churches have disappeared from 2010 to present in the United States. Self help and all roads lead to God have taken over the pulpits.
Christ crucified was the doctrine of paul's teaching and the gospel message to us all.
Many people want instant gratification today...stroke the ego...create a believer.

I'll stick with my definition.

D

DWR

Scripture points to one that offers another solution.
It would be to obvious to be apposed to Christ sense scripture tells us even the elect would be deceived if possible.
New age thinking is on the rise. 48% of evangelical churches have disappeared from 2010 to present in the United States. Self help and all roads lead to God have taken over the pulpits.
Christ crucified was the doctrine of paul's teaching and the gospel message to us all.
Many people want instant gratification today...stroke the ego...create a believer.

I'll stick with my definition.
The ignorance of those who say they are saved is staggering.
We may soon know who is right.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
And many error with the RCC angle and the Islam angle, both are head fakes by Satan. Another thing, google the Neighborhood Policy "MAP"/Images on google, look at it, and then google Roman Empire/Map. When adding the E.U. with all those other nations they have a "TREATY" with, they are identical on a map, both cover every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea Region, none of the other Beasts even came close, most were more Eastern in nature via their boundaries, imho, I think this is why this Beast is referenced as being so much more ferocious. As per the Lion, Leopard, and Bear, we can see the other two beasts there also, I think Rome received the Mortal Wound and the Anti-Christ by conquering Jerusalem and THE MANY bring this figurative Beast back.

That is why I never use the term numerology, but God does use numbers as a stand-in for other things, there were only 4000 or so Hebrew words when the bible was first written or at least the first 5 books, so God used numbers also.

Thanks, prophecy is my calling, but I have been given things that there can't see (or don't want to see) because my prayer 5 or so years ago was, "Lord, why did you call me to Prophecy, but after 30 years I am in a rut, and why are there 100s of interpretations of Babylon, the 144,000, the Harlot etc, when we know there is only ONE TRUTH" AND I GOT THIS: "Ron, you guys already know everything" (LOL) It ht me like a ton of bricks, the Holy Spirit was saying, you guys allow MEN'S TRADITIONS to get in the way of my truths, once those seep in, I can't get past them.......which basically was the same thing Jesus told the Pharisees. In other words, as young Christians, we see these Prophecy's/Revelation/Daniel as OVER OUR HEADS, and we all turn to books by other men, and we then get their ideas implanted in our minds, and Jesus/God has to overcome these false narratives. So, I just started over about 5 years ago, and whenever I came to things I do not quite understand, or things that have 100s of interpretation, I simply prayed, Jesus, God, Holy Spirir, reveal your hidden truths unto me, and it WORKS, LOL.

I gotta run, get some food, I will ask this of you, explain the 1260, 1290 and 1335 to me, because this is the KEY unto all end-time prophecy, I basically see ZERO PEOPLE who understand this, but God gave it to me, its seems wrong, because of everything we have all been taught, but a simple reading proves my understanding is 100 percent correct. Since it is about Jesus' Second Coming, I would assume its a go for this topic. Nobody understands it, I have seen 1000's of different answers, LOL, they look at me strangely, it's over their heads in most cases, not because it's not spot on, but because it goes against everything we have been taught. I will get back with you later brother. Sorry about my spelling, my finger got pinched and I am not much caring.........ha ha.

God Bless
WellI admit I haven't studied that in particular very much but it isn't a simple 7 years of tribulation I believe it pertains to King clovis then the french revolution if I am correct King clovis initiated the power of the Roman catholic church however at the moment I don't understand a lot more it is very deep and complex thing involving a lot of calcuations and a lot to go through in borht history and scripture however I will say these numbers have also been a pattern in the old testament as well involving God's people

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The second coming of Jesus is well know from Scripture, and the signs tell us it is close. But the word speaks of Satan coming as an angel of light, and false Christs coming. Satan isn't stupid so how will it all happen?
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before.
Good day, TMS!

I agree in that the second coming of Christ is close and which would make the gathering of the church even closer. However, 2 Cor.11:14 is just a general statement regarding Satan being able to deceive by appearing as a holy angel (angel of light) and is therefore not a specific reference to the second coming.

We know that in Revelation that Satan is figuratively represented by that red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, which means that he has been and will be orchestrating in the background. During the time of God's wrath there will be the antichrist/beast and the false prophet, both being apart of Satan's agenda. And as I am sure that you are aware of these things, that when Jesus returns to the earth to end the age, the beast and the false prophet will be cast into the lake of fire alive. And Satan will be thrown into and restricted in the Abyss.

K

KT88

The second coming of Jesus is well know from Scripture, and the signs tell us it is close. But the word speaks of Satan coming as an angel of light, and false Christs coming. Satan isn't stupid so how will it all happen?
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before.
You are incorrectly conflating the gospels' "any man" with Paul's letter "angel of light".

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Who is the wicked one spoken of in these verses?

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

We all know this is satan.

1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

1 John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

1 John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Matthew 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Here we are told directly it is the devil!

Now that we have that established:

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Paul calls the Antichrist three names, all names of Satan but "that Wicked" is the easiest to prove to be none other than Satan.

Don't worry that this says "Wicked" while the others say "wicked one". It is the same wording, and the word "one" is added for clarity the other times.

Matt 13:38
38 Ho dé agrós estin ho kósmos Tó dé kalón spérma
3588 1161 68 2076 3588 2889 3588 1161 2570 4690
The field is the world; the good seed
hoútoí eisin hoi huioí teés basileías Tá dé zizániá
3778 1526 3588 5207 3588 932 3588 1161 2215
are the children of the kingdom; the but tares
eisin hoi huioí toú poneeroú
1526 3588 5207 3588 4190 9999
are the children of the wicked one;
(Interlinear Transliterated Bible. Copyright (c) 1994 by Biblesoft)

9999 means the word "one" was added.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Realize that Paul is referring to what Isaiah wrote:

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isaiah 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Satan is called the son of perdition because that's his fate:

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Isaiah makes clear it is Satan that is cast into that pit as well as the 5th trump which calls Satan the "angel of the pit", not to mention Satan being cast into the pit for 1000 years.

So, Isaiah speaks of lucifer/satan and mentions things that Paul says the antichrist shall do, using the same examples we find in Isaiah. Then, we see the same things happening to satan in Revelation. It doesn't take much to realize Paul is saying satan will be the antichrist. We only need to connect the dots.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Paul not only calls Satan the "man of sin" and the "son of perdition" but also calls him "that Wicked". Those three names should be enough for any bible reading Christian to fully recognize who Paul is speaking about.

"whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders"

(the word after in the Greek does not mean "after" as in chronological order but "after" as in "like" or "according to")

So why you ask does Paul say this Wicked person comes "after" the workings of Satan?

Because it is Satan. He comes "after" or LIKE Satan because he is satan...this Antichrist "role" Satan will play is "like" himself because Satan likes to deceive with "power and signs and lying wonders"

This is like saying "the Terminator is after or like the working of Arnold Schwarzenegger". Why is that? Because the Terminator is a ROLE Schwarzenegger played and was in fact Schwarzenegger all along just acting or pretending to be a machine from the future. The Antichrist will also be a ROLE that Satan plays (acting or pretending to be God), and yes, will have been Satan all along too. It is truly the greatest act of deception that will ever have been attempted and for a short time it will be extremely successful. Don't be deceived. If someone thinks the antichrist will be a human man influenced by satan, they have already been deceived. No wonder the antichrist will fool so many because they are pre-deceived before it ever happens.

The falling away is Apostasy and that means Christians leaving the faith for a false God. It has no other meaning, so realize the horrible level of spiritual devastation that is coming to the "body of Christ"!

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

So who is the beast that comes out of the pit and goes into perdition?

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Its Satan of course, the son of perdition. Perdition means to perish and that's what will happen to Satan after he ascends from the pit.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Anyone looking for some wicked human antichrist-man is going to be fooled when Satan appears pretending to be Christ, known as the Antichrist. Do not be fooled by a type or foreshadow or similarity of the Antichrist. I have no doubt that some human man will come on the scene and make most Christians think he is fulfilling the Antichrist prophecies...but he wont be the actual AC, but only a type...only a trick to fool Christians looking for "an" Antichrist instead of "the" Antichrist.

The Antichrist and the False prophet are one in the same, the same being. It's like saying a President and George Washington. The one often called the "political beast" is the first beast of Rev 13 which is a governmental system ruling the world and the "religious" beast is the false prophet/Antichrist whom is a single being that claims to be God and rules over the first beast and thus the world. All of that together with the deceived people worshipping him constitutes the whore Babylon which simply translates as "confusion".

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Antichrist will come, but until then many types of the AC shall come...do NOT fall for a type as the real thing. There are all those that deny Christ which makes them Antichrist's because they oppose Christ but the other thing John wrote about is the singular, specific one that is called Antichrist. He is not merely just one of the others. He is unique and he is the one that is most dangerous. He is called by many other names than Antichrist but Antichrist is the most used in Christianity.

The AC will be Satan, a supernatural being who will claim to be God, specifically Jesus Christ. He will have "powers" and will look like and present himself as Christ and that's how he is able to fool the world, even Christians. Most Christians as yourself are expecting a human AC and Satan knows this and will take advantage of it.

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The Devil will cast some people into prison during the tribulation! Could he do that while acting in the role of the antichrist?

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; [font color=red]so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God[/font].
2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Did you notice Lucifer, the fallen ANGEL will be in the pit?

Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Is it a coincidence that Lucifer/Satan wanted to do the same things the antichrist is prophesied to do? Can you imagine the level of deception if satan himself, the fallen archangel, were to pretend to be God? After being kicked out of heaven, doesn't it make sense that satan himself would try to be God on the world stage known as the great tribulation? The last time he really is allowed any power before Christ returns?

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
When pigs, people, organisations, nations, or the majority of this world obey Satan, he is achiving his goal in ruling, and gaining allegiance. He wants to be worshiped, and will do what ever he can. He will use many systems and people to achieve this. The antichrist, political parties, and signs and wonders.
If we are not prepared we will most likely be deceived.
God will protect His faithful, but the faithful are said to be watching and prepared.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
WellI admit I haven't studied that in particular very much but it isn't a simple 7 years of tribulation I believe it pertains to King clovis then the french revolution if I am correct King clovis initiated the power of the Roman catholic church however at the moment I don't understand a lot more it is very deep and complex thing involving a lot of calcuations and a lot to go through in borht history and scripture however I will say these numbers have also been a pattern in the old testament as well involving God's people
I was just wondering if you had a bead on it because I have heard all manner of ideas on it. Some say the 1290 and 1335 "EXTENDS" into the millennium, some say the 1290 comes 30 days after the 1260 because the AoD they say, has to happen after the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem, so that would mean Jesus told the Jews to flee 30 days after they were being Conquered, that just makes no sense, tbh. It never made sense that the AoD could happen after or during the Anti-Christs attack. I was doing an Exegesis on Daniel 11 where I found and cited every king and all the palace intrigue of how they each came to power, and I came across a High Priest named Jason, which helped me to understand what all these numbers mean, more on that later.

But, I found out Dan. 11 and 12 go together, it's one vision (actually ch. 10 is also, but I only did 11 and 12, that took long enough) and thus in my ch. 12 studies I noticed something that was key to understanding everything. In verse 6, the Angel Gabriel asks Jesus how long it will be until all these wonders (Daniel were being shown) would end? And in verse 7 the Man in Linen (Jesus) says I swear, that from the time that the Anti-Christ (he doesn't say AC but that is who it is) conquers the holy peoples until ALL THESE WONDERS END, there will be a time, times and half [time], or 1260 days. Here is where everyone goes off course, in verse 8, Daniel asks the exact same question as the Angel asked, then he gets two more numbers, and people seem to miss the understanding or the symmetry here. Jesus (Man in Linen) is using the exact same symmetry, he is not changing that a all, because that which ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS, is of course the Second Coming, even though Daniel did not know that at the time, nor could he even comprehend it. Let's look at the verse in depth.

Dan. 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

So, in verse 8 Daniel asks the same question Gabriel did, so it hit me, that if the ANSWER to verse 6 in verse 7 was it will be 1260 days until ALL THESE WONDERS END, then Daniels question has to be answered in the same way, whatever or whoever is taking away the Daily Sacrifice, has to do it 1290 days BEFORE the Second Coming of Jesus ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS. And the 1335 thus had to be 1335 days before the Second Coming. But, that went against everything I was taught, I mean, it has to be the Anti-Christ that takes away the Sacrifice and places the AoD didn't it? So, my journey began. I had to test this to see if it worked out, as we are told to do.

So, I thought, you know, Jesus warning the Jews to flee after they were conquered never made any sense to me. This passes that test because I think Jesus would indeed give them a sign BEFORE they got conquered, not during or after they got conquered, so the 1290 being 30 days before the 1260 made perfect sense on that front. But, I was left with, who took away the Sacrifice, if not for the coming Anti-Christ who comes to power as the Beast 30 days later? WHO !! This is where my Exegesis for Daniel 12 set me on a course that would give me the answers and some chills. Antiochus Epiphanes placed a man named Jason (real name Yeshua) into the High Priest position, Jason bribed Antiochus, and thus had his brother, a Pious High Priest named Onias III killed, and Jason then invited Antiochus into the temple, encouraged him to desecrate it, and tried to Hellenize the Jews, this led to the Maccabean Revolt. I have since found out, like yesterday, that Antiochus replaced Jason after 3 years with Jason's other brother, Menelaus, and he served under Antiochus when Antiochus went crazy and killed 40,000 Jews and enslaved 40,000 more Jews. So, it is probably Melenlaus who is the False Prophet TYPE !! Thus, we have the TWO TYPES living at the exact same time, the Anti-Christ TYPE in Antiochus and the False Prophet TYPE being either Jason or Menelaus. The point is, they encourage Antiochus to bring this evil sacrifice into the temple, they tried to get the Jewish peoples to change their culture, they wanted them to serve the false gods of Greece, to be like the Grecians, they even built Gymnasiums where they played sports in their birthday suits !!

So, now that I suspected that a future High Priest would be the False Prophet, and I had a template to measure it against, I decided to see if it would fit that the False Prophet STOPPED the Sacrifice and PLACED the AoD in the temple. Rev. 13 seems to back this up, it says that the 2nd Beast (False Prophet) gets the peoples to make an IMAGE of the 1st Beast and demands that everyone worships the first beast or dies. So that fits with my new thinking. He places the AoD, but what does it mean that he stopped the Sacrifice? Why would it be needed that this High Priest stops a sacrifice that was not even holy to start with? I mean, a meat sacrifice is already an Abomination unto God, the Jews not realizing that Jesus was their once and for all sacrifice is what got God to turn His back on them for nigh 2000 years to start with, so why would the Man in Linen (Jesus) even mention this PROFANE Sacrifice in Daniel 12 ? The truth is, he wouldn't and did not mention a PROFANE SACRIFICE, the Sacrifice that is taken away is Jesus Worship by the 1/3 Jews who repent, and we know they repent BEFORE the coming Day of the Lord. Malachi 4:5-6 says Elijah (1335) will be sent back BEFORE the coming Dreadful Day of the Lord to turn Israel back unto God. Zechariah 13:8-9 says that 1/3 of the Jews repent, God calls them his people and they call God their Lord, it also says the 2/3 will suddenly perish. The very next verse is Zechariah 14:1, it starts out like this, BEHOLD, the Day of the Lord cometh. (So the Jews REPENT, just before te 1260, at the 1335) Then in verse 2, we see Jerusalem is sacked. So, the Jews indeed repent, just before the DOTL (1260). Thus the Jews who repented are worshiping Jesus in the temple of God, this angers the High Priest (coming False Prophet) and he forbids Jesus Worship 1290 days before the Second Coming ends it all. He does this 30 days before the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem, thus when the Jews who repented see this, they know to flee Judea for the Mountains, and they only know because they have read the New Testament AND because the Blessing or 1335 is indeed the Two-witnesses showing up to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the coming DOTL, just like Malachi and Zechariah prophesy.

CONTINUED

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
CONTINUED

Does this really all fit? Yes, Jesus (Man in Linen) would never talk about a coming profane meat sacrifice at the end times. And that Sacrifice being taken away, and an Image being added couldn't profane that which was already profaned, both the meat sacrifice AND the Image of the Anti-Christ would be an abomination unto God. The Jews also have 30 days to flee Judea, which makes sense. We know via Rev. 13 the 2nd Beast places the IMAGE of the First Beast into the temple. We also know Elijah is sent back BEFORE the DOTL (1260) and so it seemed to me that the 1335 Blessing had to be the Two-witnesses. But did it fit the TIMELINE, if not, then it all falls apart. Can the two-witnesses show up 75 days before the Anti-Christ becomes the Beast by Conquering Jerusalem/Israel? Well, they both have 1260 day ORDAINED OFFICES, so this should be easy I told myself. I looked, and the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe, whilst the Beast dies when Jesus returns at the 7th Vial, thus if they both have 1260 day ORDAINED OFFICES to fulfill for 1260 days, and one dies BEFORE the other dies then the one that died first has to SHOW UP before the other one, this is BASIC MATH, so I was like cha-ching. Everything fits to a tee because it's factual. What people can't get past is, they think the 1290 HAS TO BE the coming Anti-Christ, even though it can't be, he doesn't conquer Jerusalem until the 1260, thus they come up with al kind of diabolical answers for the 1290 (LOL) when its really simple, the 1290 is 30 days before the 1260, and 45 days after the 1335. Each is a SET NUMBER from an event until the Second Coming of Jesus ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS.

I will tell you one more problem I had along the way, I was like, why didn't Gabriel/Jesus just tell Daniel that the 1290 was the coming False Prophet? They told John about this coming False Prophet but never told Daniel. I got the answer right away. Just like King Herod tried to kill baby Jesus via the Prophecy of the King of Israel being born in Bethlehem if Daniel had been told of a coming False Prophet/High Priest, the Jewish leaders, fearing it was him, would have killed every other High Priest over the next 500 years or so until 70 AD. The reason John was given this was Jerusalem was already sacked by 90ish AD. Anyway, this is why the 1290 is so secretive, they refused to tell Daniel anything further.

TBH, most people can't see this, they think I am off on the deep end, LOL, but this is all factual. God Bless.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
You will need to study the book of Daniel and Revelation 13 to see how it will happen. The Antichrist will claim to be Christ and God, while opposing them. However, since God will send a strong delusion upon the inhabitants of the world at that time, the majority of people will be deceived, and think that this imposter is Christ.
After a study of the books of Daniel and Revelation, no one knows when or exactly how it will happen. It is told to us in such a way that we will be able to recognize how the events were told to us after they happen, but they are put in mysterious ways and in language that our fleshly minds are not able to fully grasp.

This was true to the world before Christ came the first time. Scholars did the same thing scholars are doing today---they pointed to scripture and told everyone that scripture proved their wrong interpretations were correct.

The most accurate prophecy, one put in a way that our fleshly minds can best accept, is given in the three fall feasts. We are even given the dates of the year these events will happen, for it is the Lord's way to have the salvation event happen on the day of the year the feast prophesied it. However, just as in the first coming of Christ, no one knows, other than that, when it will happen. Christ was crucified on the day of the Passover feast, but the years wasn't given. We are to be ready, to stand waiting for the Lord, now as we were to wait for the Lord the first time He came.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
CONTINUED

Does this really all fit? Yes, Jesus (Man in Linen) would never talk about a coming profane meat sacrifice at the end times. And that Sacrifice being taken away, and an Image being added couldn't profane that which was already profaned, both the meat sacrifice AND the Image of the Anti-Christ would be an abomination unto God. The Jews also have 30 days to flee Judea, which makes sense. We know via Rev. 13 the 2nd Beast places the IMAGE of the First Beast into the temple. We also know Elijah is sent back BEFORE the DOTL (1260) and so it seemed to me that the 1335 Blessing had to be the Two-witnesses. But did it fit the TIMELINE, if not, then it all falls apart. Can the two-witnesses show up 75 days before the Anti-Christ becomes the Beast by Conquering Jerusalem/Israel? Well, they both have 1260 day ORDAINED OFFICES, so this should be easy I told myself. I looked, and the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe, whilst the Beast dies when Jesus returns at the 7th Vial, thus if they both have 1260 day ORDAINED OFFICES to fulfill for 1260 days, and one dies BEFORE the other dies then the one that died first has to SHOW UP before the other one, this is BASIC MATH, so I was like cha-ching. Everything fits to a tee because it's factual. What people can't get past is, they think the 1290 HAS TO BE the coming Anti-Christ, even though it can't be, he doesn't conquer Jerusalem until the 1260, thus they come up with al kind of diabolical answers for the 1290 (LOL) when its really simple, the 1290 is 30 days before the 1260, and 45 days after the 1335. Each is a SET NUMBER from an event until the Second Coming of Jesus ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS.

I will tell you one more problem I had along the way, I was like, why didn't Gabriel/Jesus just tell Daniel that the 1290 was the coming False Prophet? They told John about this coming False Prophet but never told Daniel. I got the answer right away. Just like King Herod tried to kill baby Jesus via the Prophecy of the King of Israel being born in Bethlehem if Daniel had been told of a coming False Prophet/High Priest, the Jewish leaders, fearing it was him, would have killed every other High Priest over the next 500 years or so until 70 AD. The reason John was given this was Jerusalem was already sacked by 90ish AD. Anyway, this is why the 1290 is so secretive, they refused to tell Daniel anything further.

TBH, most people can't see this, they think I am off on the deep end, LOL, but this is all factual. God Bless.
I can tell you have really been digging deep on this I am very impressed, from what I understand yes the false prophet is basically the spokesperson for the antichrist he is the one who convinces the nations to follow him and the two witnesses regarding their arrival I believe will happen soon after the tribulation begins however these numbers we are discussing also seem to speak about generations and what I mean by that is for instance we are at the moment in the church age which I believe is very close to nearing it's end then the 1290 may be what comes into play agenration of judgment on the earth but also the final salvation of his people it speaks in the bible of the blessing of making it to the 1335 mark which I believe is is in fact when we will all live with him forever and ever the promise that we are given of heaven and eternity, but even so I am still not by any means an expert on this and need to do some indepth studies of my own

What I do know is that we are in the year 2021 and the number 21 in scripture represents God dealing with the rebellion and sin of man which is one of the reasons I wonder if the tribulation will start sometime this year not only that but I have sensed inside for a good while now a terrible storm coming horrific in nature a deep sense of warning and to be honest while I may not be very intelligent and have to write everything down or I will forget it I am very sensative to his voice and he has always spoken to me in dreams visions and sometimes even actual encounters one thing I have sensed is the nearing of the rapture
To be honest I gave up on the rapture until 20176 when I had a dream of a vase that had writting on it and God and I were both using our hands to write on it which I assumed was because I wrote poetry and he kind of takes over when I do I never know what I am going to be writing and have no control over what is going to be written and one of the things he has used me to write has been about heaven and the nearing of home

But I have a passion for bible prophecy and so regardless of when or if he will take us soon I still enjoy and try to go into deep studies on the subject but you my friend go on an entirely different level I am very impressed with your dedication

Jun 25, 2020
Hello TMS

Satan has been coming as Jesus and has been appearing to different people in different parts of the world for many years.

- A few years I got interested in reading books and testimonies about people who went to heaven or hell. In these books and online testimonies, the people claim that one day “Jesus” physically appeared to them in their room and they were even able to touch him. The whole book would be about what “Jesus” told them and “Jesus” would even take them to heaven and hell. At the beginning, this “Jesus” being would say things which are 100% biblical, but as the book continued “Jesus” would occasionally say strange things. There would be a mixture of truth and error. At the end of the book, you would realize that the “Jesus” that this person was speaking to for many months was not the real Jesus.

One of the main differences between God and the devil is that God speaks 100% truth, but the devil speaks both truth and error. The combination of truth and error is called deception. If the devil approaches you, he will not always speak lies. On some occasions he will speak 100% truth and in some occasions he might speak 90% truth and 10% error or 50% truth and 50%.

The devil also knows the bible very well and he probably knows it better than most Christians since he has been studying it for thousands of years. We see this in the New Testament. In order to tempt Christ to throw himself of the temple building and test God, the devil quoted Psalm 91:11-12 in Matthew 4:6.

- Even today, there are testimonies currently on YouTube of those who saw “Jesus”. After a few minutes of listening to some of these testimonies of what “Jesus” told them, you realize that they were not speaking to Jesus, but speaking to the devil. Some of them see “Jesus” in a dream, some in a vision and some see him physically.

- For many years there have been false Christs claiming to be Jesus and some of them have been able to perform miracles through the power of Satan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_claimed_to_be_Jesus

- There are also false Christs in other religions like Islam and the New Age. The Jesus in the Quran did not die on the cross, but he will come back to earth again. The difference between the Quran and the Bible is that he will come back to kill all Christians because we believe that he is the Son of God.

- Not only does Satan appear as Jesus, he often likes to appear as Mary. There have been many “Mary” apparitions around the world and this has been happening for many years now causing many Catholics to be further deceived. There are even pictures online showing “Mary” appearing in different parts of the world. There are even strange miracles of bleeding statues. Some statues of Mary bleed blood, and some bleed oil. May Catholics flock to these places where “Mary” appeared and go worship there and they also worship at the feet of the bleeding statues.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019

Maybe it has already happened AND is still to happen.
Maybe Mat 24 applies to each and every generation not just the very, very, very, last generation.
-------------------------------
While Francis was praying before the cross, Christ’s lips began to move and he spoke to Francis: “Francis, go repair my house which as you see is falling into ruin.”
http://onedayinitaly.com/the-cross-...ere is still a,Franciscan order founded by St.