You are neglecting to mention I did tell you...so obviously I think you have a geat mind. I was hoping to scare off the other readers though. Cant have people fighting with you to crush on me. Geez I was thinking of you all along
Nice save, but will she buy it?
no idea other than him trying to steal you from me...
Chrissy, I think that you have a few admirers on here, or at least one (see above)
I cant say I blame you for not showing your picture. It does make people get to know you for you in the first place. I will be honest though...while I could get to know someone that way I wont deny the fact that i am a somewhat visual person and I would want to be physically attracted to someone at the same time. I dont know if its fair to expect otherwise...
I read so many posts and threads about looks,looks, and looks!! I don't care that MEN think me beautiful.
All I want is "THE ONE" man to think I am beautiful. I say this to say, if you were blind and you couldn't
see beauty, how would you tell that she/he is someone you want to get to know further. I am not trying
to sound harsh because I am not the norm in regards to my picture. You would be surprised how many
people think I must be ugly or huge or whatnot to not show my picture. To those people, that is exactly
what I want them to think. Please know this is not in regards to the posts between Zero, GRA, and myself.
This is from a thread where someone mentioned how they were seeing all these beautiful women, but they
were all from the world. I know you have to have an attraction. That I believe with my whole heart. If you
can't see them then you have to find that "it" factor to make you want to know them more and more, right?
I would love the chance to fall in love with someone for who they truly are and to be wanted because I am ME!!!
Like it or not, attraction has a physical component. We can all wish it didn't, but that's not going to change the fact. What degree of importance one places on physical looks obviously varies. And it's probably influenced to a good degree by how we feel about our own looks. I choose not to post my pic here because I don't think what I look like should matter in the discussions here. But personally, if I was single and a primary objective was to get hitched, I think it would be important to show my ugly mug, after I had worked my charm.![]()
ugly...psssh yeah right. Its always the pretty ones that make you wait
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. People are... people. Even when we wish they weren't.You would be surprised how many people think I must be ugly or huge or whatnot to not show my picture.
ugly...psssh yeah right. Its always the pretty ones that make you wait
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. People are... people. Even when we wish they weren't.
I enjoy your posts, Chrissy, because your awesome heart shows through them. Hugs!
P.S. You're not allowed to leave cc. I've just outlawed it.![]()