Will You Go Out With Me? (Let's Practice Dating.)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SamIam

besides it aint my job to ask anyone out! If the person likes you......... they'll do it

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Yeah, but you know how many times I've heard, through the years, people say to each other, "I had the biggest crush on you!"

"Well, I had the biggest crush on YOU!"

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I always figured you'd say no."

Believe me, I've seen lots of potential romances that never happened... often it's when the people involved are now married with families... such as, at class reunions...

Sometimes if you wait for the other person, it will never happen!

S

SamIam

LOL good point!

C

chelsers

If we have our own SNL, I want to be Burt Reynolds on Celebrity Jeopardy!

"It's funny! It's a funny hat! Because it's, you know, bigger than a regular hat!"
Haha I love that!

M

missy2shoes

My advice - If you're sure the person you're thinking of asking out will say no, don't do it. What's the point? There is no benefit at all whatsoever in asking them if you're sure they will say no. No good can come of it - only bad.

p.s. if you're in someone's yard, its still casual surveillance, not stalking. If you're in someone's lounge room, kitchen or dining room, its still casual surveillance. Once you enter a bedroom, bathroom, wardrobe or cupboard, THEN its stalking.
*Peeks out from between Hugh Jackman's coat hangers*......so THIS is now classified as stalking????

M

MusicalMe

besides it aint my job to ask anyone out! If the person likes you......... they'll do it
This isn't entirely true. I know lots of girls who would never ask a guy out, no matter how much they like him. I was always taught not to, and so I've never really asked a guy out.

But I do kind of agree in not asking when you're 100% sure it's a no... I was really into this guy in college and there was a banquet event coming up and I thought I'd see he'd ever consider going with me (which I knew he wouldn't) but he didn't want to and then after that he acted kind of awkward around me and we didn't really talk anymore.

So yeah, if you know, really know, then I'd say don't.