Wind

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
So anyhow, I know I've made a lot of posts, and prbly made a few people upset. But I could honestly care less right now. I mean Follow God, " you will be hated by all nations" - Jesus. Anyhow right now I feel like my life is a storm, and Jesus is with my so everything is just meaningless because God is here. But when I'm living this way, it's funny how things will happen and I can only go, "God!" because he's doing all of it! But it makes me feel as if I'm riding the wind. As if there is something inside of my that I can't understand. Sometimes it's this feeling of I can just do anything. I know this sounds arrogant, but if my God is for me then what can stand agaisnt. I just get so pumped... And then when I'm high, spiritually. And I speak, I speak fire! Holy spirit fire, and I'm a vessel and it's amazing because God! I'm just a lack of expressions with words....