Windows 10 hidden Illuminati & Satanic Signs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hidden_Truth
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh my. I just watched the video. I expected something half serious. Found myself laughing through the whole thing. It's obviously a joke.

Not going to be using Windows 10 though, for other reasons - like them snooping through my files and reporting it to whoever...no thanks.
 
I noticed that too, but I forgot to mention it when I was posting. The balls keep circling until the desktop boots.

Maybe someone never has run updates, so never has seen the balls go round more than three times... No, wait, Win10 updates are mandatory. Maybe someone just has never used Win10 and is running on hearsay?
 
ROFL! I love this section only to see what people will come up with next. Honestly though, it was soooo predictable the tin foil hat wearers would go buck wild on Windows 10.

This one cracked me up:

[video=youtube;d0jra34P7r0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0jra34P7r0[/video]

In reality, I just want to make sure my billable hours aren't being eaten up by bored office workers producing this nonsense instead of doing what I pay them to do.

Oh my. I just watched the video. I expected something half serious. Found myself laughing through the whole thing. It's obviously a joke.

Not going to be using Windows 10 though, for other reasons - like them snooping through my files and reporting it to whoever...no thanks.

Refers to this movie linked by AgeofKnowledge. For some reason my brain farted and I accidentally thought that was the original one. Oops, hehe.