Windows 7 updates won't download

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well whaddya know.. I decided to try the updates again, and they're actually installing. Must be the 4 times I restarted the computer yesterday, did the trick. lol
 
Well whaddya know.. I decided to try the updates again, and they're actually installing. Must be the 4 times I restarted the computer yesterday, did the trick. lol


And ironically, my computer has been running slow, youtube freezing up and loading slowly, for about a month now. But those 4 restarts I did, seem to have fixed the issue. Yippee skippee.. lol
 
And ironically, my computer has been running slow, youtube freezing up and loading slowly, for about a month now. But those 4 restarts I did, seem to have fixed the issue. Yippee skippee.. lol
Oh just give it up blue, what windows 10 wants windows 10 gets and it wants you there is no escape muahahaha...