Windows10- fixing probs installing new Christian Chat-App

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 28, 2017
Hello all :)

Don't know if anybody else had probs with installing the new Christian Chat App on Windows10!?

Well, some others & I did, told RoboOp about it & it seems to be fixed now.

All I did was deleting the install exe from yesterday & downloaded it again from here Christian Chat Rooms & Forums @ Christian Chat .com! ,
clicked that and it will ask you to accept "Adobe reader" (me thinks it was :D but something along those lines) -
install & there you go: done and up & running! :D

(Hope I explained it right :D )

Be richly blessed everyone & thanks to RoboOp for taking care of this "bug"!
:D

Have a great time wherever you are

:)

Nov 28, 2017
Ahem, wee correction there: it's "Adobe AIR" not "Reader"! :)

A

AuntieAnt

About a month ago I downloaded CC chat app on my desktop and it was working fine. But as of yesterday, there is no sound. Has something changed with the app?

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
my computer will nor allow adobe 28.0 to be installed for some reason not the fault of Christian chat so I guess my time on here has been completed. sorry to all

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
About a month ago I downloaded CC chat app on my desktop and it was working fine. But as of yesterday, there is no sound. Has something changed with the app?
My android app has quit working too..... it will still scare me in the middle of the night, telling me to come and fellowship.

Nov 28, 2017
Yes, as from today there is a very new app & it has a volume-setting now. You have to do it all again now sis.

Hope it will work for you after you done that.

Blessings

Nov 28, 2017
My android app has quit working too..... it will still scare me in the middle of the night, telling me to come and fellowship.
Dunno about Android, as I was talking about windows10 on PC. But maybe a reinstall will fix it for you as well?

GBY

Nov 28, 2017
my computer will nor allow adobe 28.0 to be installed for some reason not the fault of Christian chat so I guess my time on here has been completed. sorry to all
Noooo :O not done with being "bright" on here yet! :D

I've sent you a PM, brother, with a suggestion another user gave me for you. Hope that will do the trick. :)

God bless you.

A

AuntieAnt

Yes, as from today there is a very new app & it has a volume-setting now. You have to do it all again now sis.

Hope it will work for you after you done that.

Blessings

Thanks so much, I will try that.

Blessings to you as well! :)

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
thanks bee!! My anti virus will not allow adobe 28 to be installed,there is a high risk with it. I have checked into this, and found there seems to be with many computers, thanks anyway!