WineRose makes a new thread woooooo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Found this type of question on many other forums...so why not put this here as well? I'll make some changes, however...

What/whoever's on your avatar/profile picture (You can choose) challenges you to a 30-minute one-on-one duel. They are very determined to defeat you and won't stop until they have properly beaten you up or until the time runs out, unless you make sure that they cannot do that, whether it be by killing, trapping, making them too exhausted to continue fighting, or simply surviving for a full 30 minutes. You only have 3 items on you; a sharp, thin, short stick, an old, terribly translated, and edited second-hand pocket Bible (If you want that option available to you), and what/whoever's in your previous image posted on CC.

So, what were you fighting against, what was your third weapon, and would you win?

I shall go first:

My profile picture: The "All your base belong to us" guy.

...Looks like I'm in a bit of trouble...

My third weapon:

(Idk who this guy is :/ )

Would I win the fight?: ...Don't count on it. :/

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Additional rules and notes:

1. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KILL YOUR ENEMY TO WIN. You can if you want, but...yeah. The only important thing is that you can think of a way to prevent them from harming you.

2. The stick would be made out of wood, and I assume that it would probably break after one stab.

3. By one-on-one, I mean that you cannot bring other people with you for no reason, but if your previous image on CC is a person/animal, you can fight with them.

The Bible that you have can be used in any way, even as a physical asset.

5. Absolutely anything is allowed as your weapon or enemy, as long as it fits into the above criteria. Besides that, there are no limits.

J

joefizz

Additional rules and notes:

1. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KILL YOUR ENEMY TO WIN. You can if you want, but...yeah. The only important thing is that you can think of a way to prevent them from harming you.

2. The stick would be made out of wood, and I assume that it would probably break after one stab.

3. By one-on-one, I mean that you cannot bring other people with you for no reason, but if your previous image on CC is a person/animal, you can fight with them.

The Bible that you have can be used in any way, even as a physical asset.

5. Absolutely anything is allowed as your weapon or enemy, as long as it fits into the above criteria. Besides that, there are no limits.

I use Usuki and his weapon of choice,his "stareeeeeeee"!

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
My browser refreshed so my super fire fight is gone and im way too lazy to re type that soooo oh well cx

J

joefizz

Huh? Your picture loaded just fine before...

Anyway, you got somethin' good for this thread? :)
I hope so though my internet data is a bit limited.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I hope so though my internet data is a bit limited.
Well suit something......like right now don't keep the lady waiting you gonna drop some super action packed fight or something that's why this place exist si get to it, go ahead, like now.....

J

joefizz

Well suit something......like right now don't keep the lady waiting you gonna drop some super action packed fight or something that's why this place exist si get to it, go ahead, like now.....
I know I know,ugh I wish I had computer then posting wouldn't take so long...

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Suit.....really? Anyway yea true it would be wayyy easier but you can do this i believe in you sir it better be good something tells me Ms.rose is gonna judge rather harshly, so don't suck. Besides even if she doesn't i totally will cx. God speed my friend. Cough cough emphasis on speed cough cough

J

joefizz

The battle is Me...
vs Usuki...
and my third weapon according to the rules is....
Squirtle in Sunglasses!...

J

joefizz

The battle is Me...
vs Usuki...
and my third weapon according to the rules is....
Squirtle in Sunglasses!...
I'd say I'd win against Usuki with Squirtle in Sunglasses because he's strong and odd but I'm a pokemon trainer with strategy tactics.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
ugh brother- "ugh" :)
Welcome sir are you gonna participate in the action packed adventure taking place? Step right up and have a go, it's guaranteed to produce laughter and headaches( writing is harddd). Plus you get to see all the other people attempt to make fight scenes until they realize they don't know what they're doing, except joe he has no choice. Anyway enjoy cx

I could sooo sell bad products xD. Ig this is what boredom creates.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I'd say I'd win against Usuki with Squirtle in Sunglasses because he's strong and odd but I'm a pokemon trainer with strategy tactics.
I'm very sorry but you'll have to resubmit your fight scene due to "technical difficulties", cuz that's always a good excuse, don't forget to actually write a scene cough cough. You just threw some midget with bad style into a fight with a charismatic pretty boy I'm not sure how you're pokemon could ever stand up to that. You gotta be more creative JOE. AGAIN, AGAIN I TELL YOU, YOU GOTTA BE ENTERTAINING NOT LAZY. According to Article 753 you are required to create a scene that we can visualize, did you do that? No not really, do you habe any objections, NOPE.THIS MAN IS OBVIOUSLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF FREE WILL SO THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO PUT ACTUAL EFFORT INTO ANYTHING CAN WE HONESTLY ACCEPT THAT? In Ms. Rose's forum no less this is obviously a crime worthy of death. I rest my case. *sits down on hard and uncomfortable chair*

J

joefizz

Welcome sir are you gonna participate in the action packed adventure taking place? Step right up and have a go, it's guaranteed to produce laughter and headaches( writing is harddd). Plus you get to see all the other people attempt to make fight scenes until they realize they don't know what they're doing, except joe he has no choice. Anyway enjoy cx

I could sooo sell bad products xD. Ig this is what boredom creates.
"no choice" yep kind of like this...

J

joefizz

I'm very sorry but you'll have to resubmit your fight scene due to "technical difficulties", cuz that's always a good excuse, don't forget to actually write a scene cough cough. You just threw some midget with bad style into a fight with a charismatic pretty boy I'm not sure how you're pokemon could ever stand up to that. You gotta be more creative JOE. AGAIN, AGAIN I TELL YOU, YOU GOTTA BE ENTERTAINING NOT LAZY. According to Article 753 you are required to create a scene that we can visualize, did you do that? No not really, do you habe any objections, NOPE.THIS MAN IS OBVIOUSLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF FREE WILL SO THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO PUT ACTUAL EFFORT INTO ANYTHING CAN WE HONESTLY ACCEPT THAT? In Ms. Rose's forum no less this is obviously a crime worthy of death. I rest my case. *sits down on hard and uncomfortable chair*
(watches light bright go overboard while laying down)

J

joefizz

Sir did you "read the rules" ?nothing is mentioned of a "fight scene" only...a fight to the death or not for 30 minutes,3 weapons and "if" you would win.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Sir did you "read the rules" ?nothing is mentioned of a "fight scene" only...a fight to the death or not for 30 minutes,3 weapons and "if" you would win.
Shhhh don't mention the rules xD.