Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
your source of influence today determines your being tomorrow. the wisest choice in life is doing the will of God.the greatest mistake in life is doing your own will....
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Mahatma Gandhi
This one really hurt when I saw it, but it inspired me to change. So maybe it will inspire others too
I just realized that this isn't really a "wise nugget" my bad! Here is another go.
Think before you speak.
Blowing out someone else's candle won't make yours shine any brighter.
Stop hating yourself for everything that you are not, and love yourself for everything that you are.