Wish i could just disapear a while

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
I am so sick and tired of the same circle of stress and bull crap in my life. Daughter being rude drama every time I walk out the door. I am suficating in all this crap going on. I just want to run away for a month or so and get some serenity peace and de-stress and try to feel good again

Are you having quiet time (daily!) with Our Savior and telling Him these things? :) I am right there with you, this world is suffocating and at odds with us. Be the peace and light in your home, by the strength and power of the Holy Spirit in you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You need to run away for good and put all of that nonsense, stress and abuse behind you. What you need is a clean start. Another prayer is being said for God to deliver you from this toxic environment.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I am so sick and tired of the same circle of stress and bull crap in my life. Daughter being rude drama every time I walk out the door. I am suficating in all this crap going on. I just want to run away for a month or so and get some serenity peace and de-stress and try to feel good again
Come to mallorca with me

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
You need to run away for good and put all of that nonsense, stress and abuse behind you. What you need is a clean start. Another prayer is being said for God to deliver you from this toxic environment.
You are so right my lease is up in one week I tried so hard to make it so I could get my own place. The cost of rent here is very high and most places will not take dogs also they want you to prove you make three times the rent in income. It is difficult but I am not giving up on getting out of my crazy messy life. I am also praying God finds away to deliver me from this craziness. Thank you for the prayers. I just needed to vent a bit.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
I just looked it is in Spain. Sounds beautiful. I can't speak a lick of Spanish lol. I can't even get the courage to move out of my home state let alone another country lol. I am a person who does not do well with change and strange places. I don't mind visiting places but I don't think I could ever leave my home area.

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear that, Jennifer. I know how frustrating it must be for you. Be assured that I’ll continue to pray for you, asking God to surround you with His comfort, strength and peace. May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Please don’t get stressed out. I know it’s not easy, but stay strong in Him. Hugs!

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
I am so sick and tired of the same circle of stress and bull crap in my life.
Welcome to my world :)... Don't worry, be happy for what's good and try not to sweat the small stuff.