Wish The User Below You Something..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Yes! I had lol πŸ˜…

I wish the person below me that One day, you 'll spend Christmas with the love of your life aaand every single year after that πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘
Thank you (likewise as I here the romantic person in you through your words).

I pray the person below me is able to be with family and friends this Christmas. That it focuses on the Beautiful Gift offered to ALL though in the World, Our Lord and Savior and King. And that they make lots of fun and new memories to be talked about at Christmas's to come....Merry Christmas (to all).

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Thank you 😍 that gives me confidence. I wish to design my future small home as bright as that πŸ˜‚... Soon hopefully by the grace of God πŸ˜‡

I wish the person below me to have a good night sleep 😴
already have the orchestraed design of Blessings and From
G😍D!!!

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I pray that the person below receives emotional and psychological healing from any affects that relate to traumatic life experiences they my have gone through

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I pray that the person below receives emotional and psychological healing from any affects that relate to traumatic life experiences they my have gone through
And I still go through therapy for everything I have gone through. but it gets better with time. ☺️

I pray that the person below me I able to spend the holidays and New Years with their loved ones without having to worry about covid and wearing masks the whole time. Cause that would just be horrific to do on Christmas Day.

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
I wish and hope that the person below allows God to show them His awesomeness in something within their life that they never noticed God in,and with that revelation that they would be blessed and strengthened.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Who could say no to that?

I wish the person below me a lifetime supply of Doritos.
Hahaha haven't tried Doritos yet but thank you dorimuccch πŸ˜‚

I wish the person below me knows how to cook fried chicken πŸ˜‹

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.

I know how to cook fried chicken as well as a plethora of other foods. πŸ˜ƒ

I wish the person below me was the person above me so that I could make them some fried chicken πŸ—πŸ€—

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

Sounds like your lining yourself up for an invite to dinner lol.
I know a guy (well where he hangs out, been there a few times). Here is his profile picture (he is on a few site on the web). If you like him, let me know and I'll see if you and him could set up a picnic sometime...
20201222_220746.jpg

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I know how to cook fried chicken as well as a plethora of other foods. πŸ˜ƒ

I wish the person below me was the person above me so that I could make them some fried chicken πŸ—πŸ€—
6c73ad5b76b133097ab907ba510eeea0637a5669b76e0fa5edb1f674929fb664.jpg

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Sounds like your lining yourself up for an invite to dinner lol.
I know a guy (well where he hangs out, been there a few times). Here is his profile picture (he is on a few site on the web). If you like him, let me know and I'll see if you and him could set up a picnic sometime...
View attachment 223850

tenor(3).gif

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I wish the person below is granted the desire of their heart

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
thank the Lord for KFC! (it even opens on Christmas day)

In the words of Dolly Parton

I wish you joy...and I wish you happiness
But above all I wish you

*LOVE*

And I...............

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
wish everyone has a winter wonderful snow sleigh ride and cup of Hot Chocolate ... even it's not snowing where you live,
And they Rejoice with Jubilee and Sing a New Blessed Song for all to hear😁

ps:
it's OK if we are off key, God Hears happiness to HimπŸ™πŸ’–

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
wish everyone has a winter wonderful snow sleigh ride and cup of Hot Chocolate ... even it's not snowing where you live,
And they Rejoice with Jubilee and Sing a New Blessed Song for all to hear😁

ps:
it's OK if we are off key, God Hears happiness to HimπŸ™πŸ’–
I can’t promise anything, but we will try. Seems like we (my family) just had a sudden turn of events... so my heart will rejoice in the birth of Christ and my physical body will just deal with and handle life here on Earth.

but I do pray for anyone dealing with any sort of Turmoil that they reach out to loved ones, and be close to them try and understand the situation and not just place blame. Everyone has their problems... but please, let’s not forget the meaning of Christmas. πŸ’—πŸŽ„πŸŽ

(sorry that got really down and sad... but I promise I’ll perk up tomorrow).

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I can’t promise anything, but we will try. Seems like we (my family) just had a sudden turn of myevents... so my heart will rejoice in the birth of Christ and my physical body will just deal with and handle life here on Earth.

but I do pray for anyone dealing with any sort of Turmoil that they reach out to loved ones, and be close to them try and understand the situation and not just place blame. Everyone has their problems... but please, let’s not forget the meaning of Christmas. πŸ’—πŸŽ„πŸŽ

Pray that you, husband, all family members including Us here as you Christian Family could help in any way, try to keep praying with thankfulness in every way more than before..
and be at peace in a way like never before that help you my sister in Christ, shout with Joy to GodπŸ€©πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I can’t promise anything, but we will try. Seems like we (my family) just had a sudden turn of events... so my heart will rejoice in the birth of Christ and my physical body will just deal with and handle life here on Earth.

Hey! Sis...thank you for your encouragement... I admire your strength and your patience and how much you still want to show kindness and love to everyone despite everything. You are a Strong Woman! Big hugs πŸ€—πŸ’

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I wish you all a Happy, Merry,wonderful,full of love Christmas!πŸŒ²πŸ‘πŸŒΏπŸ˜‡β€

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Hey! Sis...thank you for your encouragement... I admire your strength and your patience and how much you still want to show kindness and love to everyone despite everything. You are a Strong Woman! Big hugs πŸ€—πŸ’
Thank you sis, I appreciate that. I know God is good cause he’s brought ME out of some hard times as well. And today is Christmas, getting to spend it with my mom for the first time in over 15 years... (FYI I’m in my early 30’s). So that should tell you how excited I am to see my mom and my babies see their Nana on Christmas Day. πŸ₯°πŸŽπŸŽ„

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Thank you sis, I appreciate that. I know God is good cause he’s brought ME out of some hard times as well. And today is Christmas, getting to spend it with my mom for the first time in over 15 years... (FYI I’m in my early 30’s). So that should tell you how excited I am to see my mom and my babies see their Nana on Christmas Day. πŸ₯°πŸŽπŸŽ„

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Amen! God is good β€πŸ˜‡

I am happy for you and your kids I understand the excitement 😍 Your kids will love to spend Christmas after this with their Nana again, I tell you πŸ˜… Nanas are the best! I'll pray for a fun-filled Christmas with your kids ,your Mom and everyone. Yay I am so excited for you. πŸ€—

I am also the same... Although I go back home almost every year... 'been more than a decade now since the last time I spent Christmas with my mom and the rest of my loved ones. Create wonderful memories sis. God bless you and your loved ones ❀