Wish The User Below You Something..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I had a very good sleep thanksss and I am having a beautiful day praise God. I am working already it is Monday here 😇

I wish the person below me the same I wish him/her to have a beautiful morning I wish that the beautiful morning will bring a smile on your face and happiness in your day 🤗😇🙏🏼❤
Oh ok. 🤔Well, you can use it your tonight😄. And thank you, I pray that those things come to pass my tomorrow, good prayer.

I pray for the person below me finds God's Peace in whatever they go through and his Grace as well. And , not a make or break for the prayer, but I hope a puppy licks your face in excited happiness 🐶.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Isaiah 40:31
Amplified Bible

But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him]
Will gain new strength and renew their power;
They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun];
They will run and not become weary,
They will walk and not grow tired.(A)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Isaiah 40:31
Amplified Bible

But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him]
Will gain new strength and renew their power;
They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun];
They will run and not become weary,
They will walk and not grow tired.(A)

Amennnn 😇 thanks @up

I wish the person below me don't drink coffee lol 😁

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I wish the person below me by the grace of the Lord Jesus to be able to pay all his/her bills💲 this month 🤗

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I wish the person below me by the grace of the Lord Jesus to be able to pay all his/her bills💲 this month 🤗
amennn🆗...

you are way to kind for paying my bills, thank you @Kireina- kindness, now your bills are payed for as well with extra money to buy yourself something that you want for a loonng time with big smiles know its all taken care of 🤗

wish she/him wakes up... singing a brand new glorifying song to Jesus in your Soul🎁

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I wish the person below me wouldn't have commented because they have severe flatulence now.

:sick::poop:

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I pray that the person below me is walking with God this very day (or has God's loving arms about them as they are sleeping).

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I wish the user below me to get a good sleep tonight 😴😴😴🤗

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I wish the user below me to get a good sleep tonight 😴😴😴🤗
Self, 😆 slept soundly last night praise God 😇

I wish the user below me, doing well staying safe and healthy 🙏😇💝

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Self, 😆 slept soundly last night praise God 😇

I wish the user below me, doing well staying safe and healthy 🙏😇💝
I pray that the person below me is Bleased to be surrounded by God's Peace and his Ever Loving Arms...

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
thanks, I am totally up for that :)

I pray the person below me to be wonderfully encouraged this week and given peace of heart, clarity and singleness of mind, and clear direction in all the things that concern them.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
thanks, I am totally up for that :)

I pray the person below me to be wonderfully encouraged this week and given peace of heart, clarity and singleness of mind, and clear direction in all the things that concern them.
Your welcome and I thank you for that prayer well, I can always use that and belief this is timely (and is in fact already being done this week for me, may it continue).

To the person below this, May God Bless you to see how amist your troubles, to see God moving things about in your life for his Glory and your good. May he Bless you with his Peace as you walk through it all, with Faith, in He whom Loves you so very, very much!

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Your welcome and I thank you for that prayer well, I can always use that and belief this is timely (and is in fact already being done this week for me, may it continue).

To the person below this, May God Bless you to see how amist your troubles, to see God moving things about in your life for his Glory and your good. May he Bless you with his Peace as you walk through it all, with Faith, in He whom Loves you so very, very much!
which is kinda cool, because an hour before I came on here I was messaging a friend and said that I felt the Lords presence, and the assurance He was in control and all would be well. I have not much pressing on my mind, but it was that lovely unmistakable feeling. I said to my friend, I always feel like someone is praying for me when I have that :)

Must have been my blessing from you before I read it lol

I will let the person below get the blessing you just posted lol, don't want to get greedy ;) and I add to it a joy that is tangible and strengthening to them.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
which is kinda cool, because an hour before I came on here I was messaging a friend and said that I felt the Lords presence, and the assurance He was in control and all would be well. I have not much pressing on my mind, but it was that lovely unmistakable feeling. I said to my friend, I always feel like someone is praying for me when I have that :)

Must have been my blessing from you before I read it lol

I will let the person below get the blessing you just posted lol, don't want to get greedy ;) and I add to it a joy that is tangible and strengthening to them.
God is so Amazingly Beautiful, Kind and Loving. That was Beautiful that you shared that, thank you. How can your soul not help to be uplifting hearing something so beautiful.

And, you could have taken that one, I could have always prayed another prayer 🙂.
Well, may the person the combined prayer is meant for come across it and be Blessed, as can only happen through God's Grace...🙏