Wish The User Below You Something..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
@BlessedByGod You might not realize how much of a gift/blessing you are or have been to everyone reading this thread πŸ˜‡ thank you the posts here blessed and encouraged me when I am having a difficult day πŸ˜‡πŸ€— thanks again ❀
@Kireina
That is very kind of you, thank you. Although, the words I type are coming through me are not mine, so I can not take credit for them. They are placed on my heart and mind on what to type. I am just the vessel that types themπŸ™‚.
May God Bless you for your kindness and thanks be to God for the Blessing of showing me another way he has and did use His light to shine in others (and my mine) hearts minds and souls. To me, that is the best thing to we get to do is be used by God for his purposes in service to Him and to show his Love for others, and ourselves.

May God Bless you for your kind words, truly.πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ™‚

By the way, thank God for the beautiful, kind and uplifting words he Blesses us all through you as well.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I wish me a happy Birthday 😊 I am shy to say this😳 lol it is my birthday today πŸ˜‡ Don't ask how old I am because that is a secret that everybody knows already πŸ˜‚

Thank you Lord Jesus! ❀ and thank you my brothers and sisters in Christ πŸ€— Another year has come! Thanks for being part of the ride πŸ€—

Here is my wish for the person below me πŸ‘‡πŸΌ I pray for love,peace joy,healing,kindness,prosperity, in your household in Jesus name! Amen🏑

I love you all my bros and sisters in Christ πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜β€πŸ˜‡

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Amen

I pray the person below good, supportive, encouraging christian friends.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I receive that in Jesus Name Amen

@Kireina I wish you many blessings this year and a Happy Birthday (week, lol)!

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I receive that in Jesus Name Amen

@Kireina I wish you many blessings this year and a Happy Birthday (week, lol)!
Yay you are so nice sis @TabinRivCA thank you so much πŸ˜πŸ€— I wish/pray you good health and many more blessings in your life and your family πŸ˜‡

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I pray the person below has any obstacles in their way removed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Amen

I pray the person below has members of their household that they have been praying for to be saved this year.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Amen

I pray the person below has members of their household that they have been praying for to be saved this year.
Amen! Thank you πŸ€— this is my prayer for my family πŸ˜‡

I wish the person below me to always remember that even when our own dreams and plans fail God is always in control πŸ˜‡

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Amen

I pray the person below has their needs met above their expectations

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Amen,

I pray the person below me has peace and comfort through any distress you may be going through.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Amen,

I pray the person below me has peace and comfort through any distress you may be going through.
I'll take that, thank you Ruby.

I pray that God Blesses the person below me with God's very own Peace, Peace that surpasses all understanding. That you would let go of all your worries, cast ALL your cares upon Father ABBA and just rest at the feet of Almighty God...Amen.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Amen! Thank you πŸ€— I needed this πŸ˜‡πŸ€—

I actually don't know what to say lol

But there is one thing that comes in my mind for you...to the person below me I wish you know that when you are feeling blue please remember that someone is thinking and praying for you πŸ€— You are not alone you are loved and valued ❀ hugs πŸ€—

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Amen! Thank you πŸ€— I needed this πŸ˜‡πŸ€—

I actually don't know what to say lol

But there is one thing that comes in my mind for you...to the person below me I wish you know that when you are feeling blue please remember that someone is thinking and praying for you πŸ€— You are not alone you are loved and valued ❀ hugs πŸ€—
Thanks Kireina!

The person below has a golden ticket to read the Bible. I'm not sure what this golden ticket has to do with anything, but let us know after you read the Bible. :)

1614401991319.jpeg

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I pray the person below me the following:
May God look upon you and smile down on you. That when you think of Our Father, his light shines brightly in your heart. That when doubt coming a calling, God will burn so brightly that it will shrink and be burned back to where it came and allow you to find Peace in ALL things of ABBA. May you be Protected and leave all things with God.
In Jesus's Sweet name I pray this for you, Amen.πŸ™

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
For the person below:
May God Himself bestow his Grace, Mercy , Love and all matter of Good things upon you.
May you have everything you need and more.
And may he Bless you to be a Blessing to others as you go throughout your day, week and lifetime!

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
For the person below:
May God Himself bestow his Grace, Mercy , Love and all matter of Good things upon you.
May you have everything you need and more.
And may he Bless you to be a Blessing to others as you go throughout your day, week and lifetime!
Beautiful πŸ˜‡ thanks πŸ€— @BlessedByGod ❀

I wish the person below me...though life sometimes might get us down I pray that through difficult times you can find strength in the Lord. πŸ€—πŸ˜‡

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Beautiful πŸ˜‡ thanks πŸ€— @BlessedByGod ❀

I wish the person below me...though life sometimes might get us down I pray that through difficult times you can find strength in the Lord. πŸ€—πŸ˜‡
(your welcome @Kireina πŸ€—β€)And this Seems timely, so thank you for that.

I pray for the person below me that God will show you his purpose for your life and bring you closer to it daily and help you to be strengthened and not loose Hope.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
(your welcome @Kireina πŸ€—β€)And this Seems timely, so thank you for that.

I pray for the person below me that God will show you his purpose for your life and bring you closer to it daily and help you to be strengthened and not loose Hope.

Thank you so much.

I wish that the person below will have a blessed day and know that God loves you and is there right beside you to make it through this day.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
I am very glad to receive that wish thanks :)

I pray the person below me can know the peace of God in a new way and greater measure than ever before, that they will know not only is God working ALL things for their good, but has only allowed the trials that come, because it was the kindest thing He could do for them, for their eternal good.

May you rest in His love

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I am very glad to receive that wish thanks :)

I pray the person below me can know the peace of God in a new way and greater measure than ever before, that they will know not only is God working ALL things for their good, but has only allowed the trials that come, because it was the kindest thing He could do for them, for their eternal good.

May you rest in His love
That was such an awesome prayer, thank you!

To the person below me (and all), may God surround you with his Ever Lasting Live and Peace. To bring calmness to your mind , soul and spirit about whatever your trouble by and worried about. And to remember that God not only knows what your going through, but that our Lord, Savior and King is walking with you through it...