WISHFULLY THINKING

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Senior Member
Sep 4, 2013
31,135
7,220
113
Just wishfully thinking, BUT, had I the resources, I would love (even at my age) to open up a small place called:

THE BEAN POT

I would serve ----- yup, you guessed it --- BEANS!

Well, beans and cornbread, and homemade pies for dessert.

:)

I'd have: Butter beans, Pinto beans, Baked beans, Cranberry beans, Navy beans, Chili (of course), 15 Bean Soup, and Black 'n' Red beans (with a Tex-Mex spicy bite).

I won't say how I flavor these to achieve the results I end up with, well, 'cuz, who knows? :)

Anyway, it's wishfully thinking........just saying

crock-pot-beans-21358107.jpg
 
Annnnnnnd, after a quick search, i see that there is a Restaurant in Crossville, Tn. called The Bean Pot........sigh...


Oh, wait........don't mean I can't open one up sommers else 'sides Tennessee right?

:)

and there's one in Hartford, CT. also...........

Well, I could go with EL FRIJOL OLLA

:)
 
Sounds like a GAS pot to me! Sorry couldn't resist!

I say you are never to old to go into business for yourself!!! Have at it!!!
 
Sounds like a GAS pot to me! Sorry couldn't resist!

I say you are never to old to go into business for yourself!!! Have at it!!!

Eeewww. Good point. That place better have excellent circulation and ventilation. LOL
 
Just wishfully thinking, BUT, had I the resources, I would love (even at my age) to open up a small place called:

THE BEAN POT

I would serve ----- yup, you guessed it --- BEANS!

Well, beans and cornbread, and homemade pies for dessert.

:)

I'd have: Butter beans, Pinto beans, Baked beans, Cranberry beans, Navy beans, Chili (of course), 15 Bean Soup, and Black 'n' Red beans (with a Tex-Mex spicy bite).

I won't say how I flavor these to achieve the results I end up with, well, 'cuz, who knows? :)

Anyway, it's wishfully thinking........just saying

View attachment 145912

Sounds like a good idea, and you know, the Alabama Tax Legislation will make you run'em tn Bean Pot folks outta bidniz in no time:p