Witchcraft and graves

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
Guys I need help with something, tonight I went to the cemetery it started with me doing pokemon go but when I got the place I felt the spirit tell me to put my phone away and pay my respects to the dead I was more than compliant because the second I stepped on the cemetery ground I was burdened with grief and mourning out of nowhere I was almost certain I felt this because Jesus himself was mourning.

I was waling among the tombstones paying each one I visited great respect and a blessing for peace and comfort but then I came across one in a section of the cemetery labeled apostles and there was a statue of john the baptist and Jesus there. However I saw a grave in particular that had strange objects on it and though I have never studied witch craft or really know their practices well I had a sense of knowing it was witchcraft the items on there were a strange fungus that reminded me of a hex bag of sorts but it was fungi not a bag and there was also another herb of some sort I didn't know it looked like a bone and I thought it was a childs bone.

I became furious that someone would defile the graves of the dead, I knew I had to remove it but I didn't think I should touch the items with my bare hands due to the fact a hex could have been cast on them but then I remembered fathers words do not fear and so I picked them up and threw them on the ground smashing them with my shoes in anger and I then kneeled before the grave and in almost tears deeply prayed for God to protect all the graves in this haven from the powers of satan and to give the dead here rest peace and comfort.

More things happened in my time of being there as well near the grave with the herbs I saw there were two other graves with items on there one was an angel but had a wing broken off as if to say something another had an angel but it's head only was broken off both of these I felt were not accidents and there was a message and possibly even an attempt of witchcraft from them.


however I have no knowledge of the withcraft and the graves and what items are put on them and what they do and I tried to look it up when I got home but could not get a straight answer and so I was hoping someone here might be able help me
 
I grew up living right next door to a cemetery. Out the front door turn left. Cemetery. I lived in that house for 22 years. My friends and I played up there a lot day and night. Nothing weird ever happened, not once. Well the care taker threw us out a bunch of times but that's not supernatural.

I'm not saying that the supernatural couldn't or wouldn't or has happened in a cemetery, but and please don't be mad at me for saying this, sometimes our mind may perceive something that isn't there. A cemetery can be creepy especially when you bump into something odd. My friend and I once found stones on top of someone's headstone, we were sure it was a ghost who put them there until my older brother explained some Jewish families do that when they visit a loved ones grave.

Hope your not mad at me for what I'm saying, just be aware it could be your mind playing tricks on you.
 
I grew up living right next door to a cemetery. Out the front door turn left. Cemetery. I lived in that house for 22 years. My friends and I played up there a lot day and night. Nothing weird ever happened, not once. Well the care taker threw us out a bunch of times but that's not supernatural.

I'm not saying that the supernatural couldn't or wouldn't or has happened in a cemetery, but and please don't be mad at me for saying this, sometimes our mind may perceive something that isn't there. A cemetery can be creepy especially when you bump into something odd. My friend and I once found stones on top of someone's headstone, we were sure it was a ghost who put them there until my older brother explained some Jewish families do that when they visit a loved ones grave.

Hope your not mad at me for what I'm saying, just be aware it could be your mind playing tricks on you.
no I would never be mad at you lol
 
It would help if you had pictures of these items. And I would hesitate to remove things from a gravesite even if it were known to be satanic. The law protects gravesites and you may have violated it by doing so.

I came from a mortuary family and my take is that cemeteries are a waste of space and resources. Like the angel told the women who came to Jesus' tomb only to find He wasn't there - they aren't there. Nothing can harm or bless the 'dead'. Their fates were sealed at the time they died.

I also object to the many inappropriate places people are invading in their search for pokemen. If your game takes you somewhere you shouldn't be, then turn it off and show some respect for the people who are being invaded. I'm not pointing this at you, I know you are most respectful of all. But a lot of other people have no respect for anything these days, as is evidenced by people chasing pokemen in places they have no business being.

I don't believe Jesus mourns the dead - only the lost. Graveyards are full of the lost, maybe that's what you were sensing. Pray for those left behind, but prayers for the 'dead' are meaningless. And so are curses.
 
[FONT=&quot]Hey Blain[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]U might be leaping to conclusions … - I’ve seen all sorts of items in the graveyard in my neighborhood…could be some loved ones or friends just reminiscing of some event in the past putting some simple keepsake by the grave that may have reminded them of some special event they shared….[/FONT]
 
It would help if you had pictures of these items. And I would hesitate to remove things from a gravesite even if it were known to be satanic. The law protects gravesites and you may have violated it by doing so.

I came from a mortuary family and my take is that cemeteries are a waste of space and resources. Like the angel told the women who came to Jesus' tomb only to find He wasn't there - they aren't there. Nothing can harm or bless the 'dead'. Their fates were sealed at the time they died.

I also object to the many inappropriate places people are invading in their search for pokemen. If your game takes you somewhere you shouldn't be, then turn it off and show some respect for the people who are being invaded. I'm not pointing this at you, I know you are most respectful of all. But a lot of other people have no respect for anything these days, as is evidenced by people chasing pokemen in places they have no business being.

I don't believe Jesus mourns the dead - only the lost. Graveyards are full of the lost, maybe that's what you were sensing. Pray for those left behind, but prayers for the 'dead' are meaningless. And so are curses.
I agree with ALL of RickyZ's comments but especially what I have copied in bold.
 
You might rather wanna pray for your own protection first then for the graves/items. I am not sayin that to frighten you but theres some crazy Occult folks out there. It would be easier for us to decern a picture though. Keep an eye on anything thats tied together with bones, stone patterns and llittle twigs tied together. I dont think Jesus mourns for the dead but there IS something about graves and graveyards thats weird. But I dont wanna go into my believe in that but I can say that ive seen crazy stuff happen to people who destroyed graves and stuff and treated em disrespectfully.
 
Blain, I know you have a good heart, but what you did is vandalism.

The dead are dead. Their judgement hangs on their faith, not on what is placed on their grave.
 
ty everyone for the advice and also for the correction, I will try to find pictures of the stuff I found and also if I violated the grave then I have very deep regret. even with good intentions that doesn't make it right some of the worst things imaginable in human history were done with good intentions. I don't know for sure at this point if it was occultic or not but perhaps if I can the pictures of them online it can become clear