Witchcraft in America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009
This is too much. We are responsible before God for our own sins. We can't blame everything on the devil. And we must call upon the LORD to deliver us from the evil one. Because yes, there is a devil. We should be more concerned with serving God and in all things seeking His mercy and forgiveness, since we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. It's not healthy to look to much at Witchcraft and Satanism. We only need to call on God and ask God to deliver us from satan. It's better to not focus so much on how sinful America is, or Americans are, but on how much God has blessed us and forgiven so many sinful people in His mercy, because, as sinful as we all are, God is love. His mercy endureth forever.

Hi
The pages in the bible that tell you to cast demons out of people in Jesus name I guess you can tear those pages out and tell God your not obeying him.
God bless you!

May 21, 2009
Loveschild...you realize that article is like 23 years old right?
Hi actually if I could find something even older it would still wouldn't help with how behind the church is with whats really going on these days.

May 21, 2009
The reason is is that its tiring hearing about satan...we fight him all day. Every unsaved person on earth is taken captive by him at his will. Yes all the movers and shakers in the world worship him and have for thousands of years, a good part of the church is run by him.

And it will get progressivly worst till our Lord returns. So what is the point to talk about the obvious?
The duty we have is to preach the gospel. Nothing else to do but preach the gospel, thats all that will deliver and heal anyone.

If you want them out of the churches then preach the gospel, and rid it of heresy. There in the church
to preach heresy, but we dont wanna rock the boat and be unloving, so fine have satan in the church,
I gaurantee if you teach the true word they will hate it and leave.

Talk more of how to overcome him, tell of how he comes into churches by lying doctrines and cunning
procedures and maybe more people would have interest...but to just say the obvious isnt that interesting.

So what do you mean for people to wake up? Do you really think people dont know about satan? Is that becuase they dont like to give him their time to talk about him? Im sure they know...talk about his devices, tricks, schemes, and how to renew the mind to stand against him...study and help strengthen
the brethren with knowledge...not just a reminder that we already know.

Once you pay attention to much on this site site you find out right away most are pretending there is no such thing as Satan. Lots on this site say there is no such thing as hell.....it's in the mind.

Lots here are sick. There families are being destroyed right in front of their faces. And like you act afraid to say Satan. When I said wake up I meant wake up.

May 21, 2009
Hi Loveschild, Even though that article was old, I enjoyed reading it. I have come across a few witches in my lifetime. The last one was about 2 years ago. She was a beautiful person with a real warm heart. She believed she was doing good and also said she believed in God (along with a hundred other gods) I had a good talk to her about the scriptures. I showed her gently how God warns us to stay away from these things & how he is a jealous God, wanting us to serve only him and no other. She was speechless, and realised that she knew nothing about the true God. She had no wisdom to share with me. Whatever she lived for at that moment had no power over the truth. She also Had no idea that God considers her beliefs evil. She also looked so afraid and went white like a ghost. Something touched her that day, but I guess, it was taken away later. I heard that she has since gone mad. I dont know, maybe one day she will realise and the Lord will draw her to him. Some have to go down that wrong path first to find truth later.

I believe witchcraft is hidden every-where. On TV and in magazines & newspapers they have the starsigns, how to do spells, fortune tellers, everything associated with the occult. People love it. It draws in our young and vulnerable, even our old. They have no idea what they are getting into. I think it's good to get to the roots of witchcraft and show these people what it really is. EVIL. If we know the truth first, then any information about the occult can only be beneficial, because you never know when you will meet a witch and if we know what they are doing in their practise, then we can take them straight to the scriptures relating to that.

Thank you for the other good articles you have posted. Very informative.
Hi
I enjoyed it even if it was old too. Had good information in it. I'm so sorry to hear the lady didn't get get healed. That was so sad.
I to have been sent witches. One was a very nice lady who was in limbo trying to figure out was God real or to stay with what she knew of the dark side.

Most turn to this stuff through pains in their life. The told me to pray for her she had problems. He didn't tell me she was a witch right away. When I laid hands on her she was going to fall on the floor from the power of God touching her. I couldn't let her fall cause she would have hit into chairs. She had all kinds of questions. Who was Jesus? What is God. What was that power that went through me. You know we think in terms that everyone knows about God but they don't.

I felt real bad because the church I was assigned to had a witch running the church. The pastor and his wife were so demonic it was unreal. Demons manifesting all the time.

She has a husband and 3 beautiful little children. She ended up leaving them all. I have faith in God that she will return to our Lord. The prayers don't return void.

She was getting close to the Lord. But Satan being in charge of the bible studies. A pastor saying the rapture would be now because his dog died. That so called Christian church was the worst place she could be.
I trust God that she will end up in a Godly church one day soon.
God bless you!

A

AnandaHya

She was getting close to the Lord. But Satan being in charge of the bible studies. A pastor saying the rapture would be now because his dog died. That so called Christian church was the worst place she could be.
I trust God that she will end up in a Godly church one day soon.
God bless you!
woaaaahhh wait WHAT???

and this is a church claiming to be Christian?

did this pastor read these Bible verses? wouldn't saying something is going to happen because your dog died an OMEN reading?

Deuteronomy 18:10
There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,

May 2, 2011

Once you pay attention to much on this site site you find out right away most are pretending there is no such thing as Satan. Lots on this site say there is no such thing as hell.....it's in the mind.

Lots here are sick. There families are being destroyed right in front of their faces. And like you act afraid to say Satan. When I said wake up I meant wake up.

What of other 'Witchcraft" activities? Perhaps you are not old enough to remember
CHARLES MANSON (though today there is a Musician called Marilyn Manson), or how about
The SON OF SAM? Are these simply called Cults or the Occultic, whereas the specific
practice of certain things makes 'witchcraft'? What about Alister Crowley and such
similar cults/witchcraft? Are these subsets, Satanism, just what?

What about witchcraft in popular media, such as Harry Potter or CHARMED and Bewitched
and such like?
Are these topics appropriate for this thread? I noticed you had a
"Satanism" thread also. Certainly much could be said on these related topics, though not
necessarily directly related to your Opening Post.

T

Tearose84

I enjoyed the article very much, but i like history and how it affects us today. So I appreciated it. I also appreciate the scriptures as a back up.