Witchcraft

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bikerchaz

What do you mean? I was going to be a little sarcastic by saying 'the pointy hat, green skin warts and a tendency to cackle' but I feel you have a more serious question here, can you define the question a little?

Mar 3, 2016
Hi ,

And if we do know them what difference does it make none as they are still belong to the The Most High , or maybe some people think they are not worth the time of day, did Jesus shun them , no.... and nore should we, why...... well are we as people any different again ...no... what they belive in or do does not effect us ,

as a ? would you make friends with them even if you knew , and what if you follow in The Most High foot steps would you be willing to follow and go where you are shown...

okay time for the flack jacket .

remember the church put to death many 100.s was that their right , or does it go back to control of other,s through any means ,

...noeleena...

C

coby2

It's not really a question. I saw Derek Prince preaching about it on Facebook. He's in heaven, but he still preaches on Facebook.
He says that any time a person tries to dominate another it's a spirit of witchcraft.
Rebellion is witchcraft, Saul.
We once had a church with a lot of fights and people didn't want to pray. It wasn't growing. We went to a pastor's meeting. The guy that prayed for us said: I see a witch.
Now we had a real famous Dutch witch. As soon as we started the church, look who came and started her meetings in a building 100 meter from ours. That was not hard to see that she was a witch. Yet the spirit in oour church, eeww. That's what Derek Prince talks about, witchcraft in the church that works through believers.

Lol they said: she's in your neighbourhood. You have to get her saved. It didn't happen but I believe she will get saved.

Last edited:
C

coby2

Hi ,

And if we do know them what difference does it make none as they are still belong to the The Most High , or maybe some people think they are not worth the time of day, did Jesus shun them , no.... and nore should we, why...... well are we as people any different again ...no... what they belive in or do does not effect us ,

as a ? would you make friends with them even if you knew , and what if you follow in The Most High foot steps would you be willing to follow and go where you are shown...

okay time for the flack jacket .

remember the church put to death many 100.s was that their right , or does it go back to control of other,s through any means ,

...noeleena...
I like witch hunts, I love it. But fight the powers, not the persons.

C

coby2

Btw our church got destroyed in the end because there were so much fights and people did not want to pray, the ones that prayed got offended, we stopped praying every morning as a church and doing spiritual warfare.

B

bikerchaz

I here what you say, but we are called to live and walk by faith. If we as individuals live our lives to the utmost of Jesus, if we give all of us to Him so He is the all of us, we will see things around us change.

And they will change for the better, for Gods glory not ours, we will not or should not get any of the glory for our part in anything, if we are faithful and walk in "His faith" He will transform lives before our very eyes, no matter how apparently powerful a witch comes along.

Jesus IS the name above every name and to Him EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW. Praise God! Thank you God!

I am sure they come into this site and try to pervert the message, let them, They can't change the fact that the war is won, it was won 2000 years ago and is won every time anyone accepts Jesus as Lord and saviour.

Even with us who know Him it is won every time we affirm who Jesus is to us and what he did for us! isn't it wonderful!
If a church fails (small c intended) it is because it was our church. Jesus church will never fail, we are His Church not any building, it is not ours but His, to His glory and the glory of the Father, and the gates of hell will NOT prevail against it.
OOooo it gives me goose bumps, Praise His Holy name!!

Sep 4, 2012
Btw our church got destroyed in the end because there were so much fights and people did not want to pray, the ones that prayed got offended, we stopped praying every morning as a church and doing spiritual warfare.
What did they fight about?

Mar 3, 2016
Hi,

Fear of , was what the church feared most then they would lead others away from the church ( control ) was lost and money , funny that , the years from about 400 ad till >>>>> what controls the church masonic =witch craft , go back 4,000 years you know that building that got a little bit burnt like lightning and those blocks bricks got fussed to gether ,,

hmmm quite neat as it was though maybe not the place to be standing while it happen , Babel oh what ever ,

yes you,s right its not the person , its the mind set = thinking , and who is doing the thinking, never mind,

quess what, we have nothing to fear its all under control and controlled it is .

...noeleena...

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
How about white witches who fight demons like the charmed ones? Charmed was just a tv show but is there such things as good witches?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It's not really a question. I saw Derek Prince preaching about it on Facebook. He's in heaven, but he still preaches on Facebook.
He says that any time a person tries to dominate another it's a spirit of witchcraft.
We once had a church with a lot of fights and people didn't want to pray. It wasn't growing. We went to a pastor's meeting. The guy that prayed for us said: I see a witch.
Now we had a real famous Dutch witch. As soon as we started the church, look who came and started her meetings in a building 100 meter from ours. That was not hard to see that she was a witch. Yet the spirit in oour church, eeww. That's what Derek Prince talks about, witchcraft in the church that works through believers.

Lol they said: she's in your neighbourhood. You have to get her saved. It didn't happen but I believe she will get saved.

Coby, if Derek Prince is "in heaven", that means he's DEAD and therefore cannot possibly be preaching on FB.. :/ Old sermons of his may be on there but I assure you that if he's dead, he ain't preaching from heaven to FB..lol

Mar 3, 2016
Hi ,

Tinkerbell,

They are acting a part okay and payed to do it. and yes looks quite real , to see through it and see how it can take over their minds they then belive its true , I cant answer after that as I don't know them in this case .

Its a be carefull , or to be grounded in The Most High is what we need to do .

Okay , I know some with in the churchs cant handle this kid and they have a fear if they accepted who I am they then would have to deny much of what they have ....BEEN....taught again fear ,

because they don't wont to accept truth , quite simple really , to them no its not,

to witch s,

unless you know what your doing and where your going then step back and walk on by, because the spirit of can enter in and does , and if you are open then the spirit can takeup lodging and then abides with in you .then controls you ,okay its like thinking oh it could be fun or ...theres ....no harm in a little , sorry whats the word ....fratinising ,

Well if you open the door to your heart . mind , the spirit or spirits will enter it makes no difference the colour or how you say it or wont to just leave well alone , in this case theres no...... white or black...... some think different .

I sense in what your saying is what the programers wont you to do accept what they portray and this is how they get people

Remember. ........ control ........then ownership ......then be used , TV controls the Mass,s blind leading the blind .......

Are you buying into this , be carefull .

...noeleena...

Last edited:

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
How about white witches who fight demons like the charmed ones? Charmed was just a tv show but is there such things as good witches?
There are good atheists as there are in all walks of life. Witches may think they are doing good, but they are still engaged in demonic activity and will go to hell.

C

coby2

What did they fight about?
anything imaginable
so and so didn't greet me
or one guy would say nothing for a year and sit there with a grumpy face, I thought the poor thing was depressed, but it turned out he hated my ex, the pastor, and was offended by no idea what actually, oh yes, that he bought food for the christmas service. That was too expensive. Don't even know, but there was no unity, gossip.

C

coby2

Coby, if Derek Prince is "in heaven", that means he's DEAD and therefore cannot possibly be preaching on FB.. :/ Old sermons of his may be on there but I assure you that if he's dead, he ain't preaching from heaven to FB..lol
Lol no he has an account there. It's funny that all those evangelists and such who don't even live anymore have Facebook pages.

Sep 4, 2012
anything imaginable
so and so didn't greet me
or one guy would say nothing for a year and sit there with a grumpy face, I thought the poor thing was depressed, but it turned out he hated my ex, the pastor, and was offended by no idea what actually, oh yes, that he bought food for the christmas service. That was too expensive. Don't even know, but there was no unity, gossip.
Everything but walking by the spirit. Sad.

C

coby2

They are mislead. They may mean it well and be nice people, but it's still occult. That woman in Holland, 20 years back everyone would go to her services to get healed. Real friendly woman, she even used the name of Jesus, ignorant christians went there too. Then they came home and had this evil ghost stuff and slamming doors etc.

Mar 3, 2016
Hi Coby,

I never answered your ? sorry ,

Okay how would I know a witch if I saw one what would there be about this person that would stand out or maybe I would know .

would my spirit know, if its importaint yes, if not then no. , what we have to be carefull in is how we open our selfs up to issues like this , mind you this is not the only detail I'm aware of , I have to be very carefull of and who I see and where I go,
I have no fear because I know this is where I'm meant to be at that time .

Okay best way to put it Military term, when I have the armour and my covering and I'm prepped and know what I'm meant to be doing then yes I'm covered and can move in and out of the enemy's placement with our fear of being hurt or killed ,

I don't know how it works, I just know and my trust is in The Lord, because I can tell you I would not bother or even think of wont to go there, or some of the places I,v been ,all I know is the Lord goes before me, and trust me its so lovely and neat, words don't portray how ....LOVELY....it is ,

The Lord can not use us in fear , we have to trust that those foot steps..... are..... in front of us , when they stop then we must and wait, how ever long then move only as they move ahead , remember our foot steps are ordered By The Lord.

...noeleena...

T

thepsalmist

I would not blame a witch for this downfall. God's power is well above all other powers. No one and nothing can snatch us out of His hand. So ... that said, I would guess that the congregation on the whole lacked the Holy Spirit in the first place.

C

coby2

We once were evangelizing on the street and we were talking to a real friendly man. Really, so friendly. The he said: did you know we curse people like you?
eehmmm okay
He was a satanist. He did listen. He would get in his house and felt like he drowned in the demonic atmosphere.
They can do nothing. One former satanist said when she saw a group of christians there was this huge Light around them.