I believe here in the USA, they used a 'dunking chair'.
If they didn't drown they were found guilty as a witch and thus put to death...
View attachment 147184
Don't forget skin tags, AKA Witches Tits. If you had one, you were a witch.
I believe here in the USA, they used a 'dunking chair'.
If they didn't drown they were found guilty as a witch and thus put to death...
View attachment 147184
Hello Tinkerbell, as a full practicing witch that is a Christian
The Creed guidelines from Wicca specifically States to "Harm None" so Wicca witches would never try to disrupt or harm a person who chooses a Christian Faith.
They have an Earth/Nature based worship system and their goals are to celebrate life!
Although I hope that these Wicca witches can find God in their heart one day, they do not have an allegiance to the devil!
I know the witches I associate with are not out to harm Christians and only want to practice their religion in peace!
As a Wiccan as a Witch and as a Christian I have every bit of faith in the people I meet with the hope that one day they will find Christ in their life. Until that faithful day comes though I will never judge them
I hope what I said helps you reevaluate your approach to non Christians that may give Christ a try with the proper encouragement and support they need during that delicate tribulation time of their life.
How about white witches who fight demons like the charmed ones? Charmed was just a tv show but is there such things as good witches?
Do not tempt God It is written. Without the spirit of the Lord to stand with you will fail at your struggling with the unclean, even in your good intentions you will lose the struggle. Be with Jesus and glory be to God.
They have NO POWER over those who are in CHRIST JESUS.
They can't do anything...
Because they have a spirit of GOODNESS...that's why.Unless your 100% perfect.. I must say that it was easier for me to attack a christian while I was in the occult than another witch. Explain that to me then.
Because they have a spirit of GOODNESS...that's why.
Hmm that doesnt make any sense. you might want to re read my last comment
It doesn't make sense?
WHY?
Why doesn't it make sense?
Are you still serving two masters?
If you aren't you would have understood what "goodness", even with natural eyes means...
But these baby christian who you attacked was just that, a baby...
You attacked a baby.
Hmm if thats like that.. then She should be fully covered by Jesus and protected AS he cleanses us when we turn to him of our iniquity. hmm
Besides I dont still serve two masters but It seems you wish I did? How come?
Because now you want to attack me for asking you a question?
Are you maybe serving two masters? Pride and God??