Within the veil part two

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

I wish that I had your assurance that I knew all things, and that I knew the Godhead perfectly, even to knowing His will.
In Christ,
quote me where I have ever said I knew all things, that I knew the Godhead perfectly, even to know His will.

I have stated if we were perfect we would know those things. show me where I have ever said I was perfect?

I have only ever stated that God is perfect.

I have admitted I've made mistakes but I again state I am not as important as JESUS and following the promptings of the HOLY SPIRIT so that GOD's name might be glorified and that I might not grieve my Heavenly Father by actively sinning when He has taught me better.

why do you find that as an attack upon you? why do you think my words are really concerning you at all?

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
quote me where I have ever said I knew all things, that I knew the Godhead perfectly, even to know His will.

I have stated if we were perfect we would know those things. show me where I have ever said I was perfect?

I have only ever stated that God is perfect.

I have admitted I've made mistakes but I again state I am not as important as JESUS and following the promptings of the HOLY SPIRIT so that GOD's name might be glorified and that I might not grieve my Heavenly Father by actively sinning when He has taught me better.

why do you find that as an attack upon you? why do you think my words are really concerning you at all?
I don't find that to be an attack.

But have you not set yourself up as the judge of things spiritual? You have decided that I am a false prophet, only because I write things which you do not believe. I have not in any way denied Jesus is the Christ, nor that He has come in the flesh, nor that He has died for our sins and risen from the dead, that we might have newness of life in His resurrection.

Actually, you have taken issue with me for only one reason. I place the Holy Spirit above my understanding of scripture. And all of this stuff about hearing voices is that you would rather have scripture as supreme, over all other things we might know. I believe that we cannot even know the truth as we should without the Holy Spirit, no matter how much we read and study the bible. And you just cannot accept this.

And so, because to you i have dismissed the bible, (which I have in no way done,) you consider and actively accuse me of being a false prophet.

Oh yeah, there is the problem of my warnings about drawing closer to God, especially in the days ahead. You seem to have taken those are condemnation, which shows that you do not understand, because what these words are is a call to repentance and seeking the grace of God in a deeper way. All things which some consider to be bad.

So, you tell me. what am I to do?