Witnessing for God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
How about we share a time that you saw God's glory in a something ordinary? Or maybe a story where He just put you in awe.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Countless times :) but I will just share one :)Oh yeah! Few years ago I almost got hit by a speeding motorcycle while crossing the street I didn't see that motorcycle coming towards me it was late for me to step forward or backward already but I felt like a hand pushed me hard 1 inch step backward 😨 I was scared, shocked and awed at the same time but I know it was HIM :) Praise the Lord Jesus ❤

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Countless times :) but I will just share one :)Oh yeah! Few years ago I almost got hit by a speeding motorcycle while crossing the street I didn't see that motorcycle coming towards me it was late for me to step forward or backward already but I felt like a hand pushed me hard 1 inch step backward 😨 I was scared, shocked and awed at the same time but I know it was HIM :) Praise the Lord Jesus ❤
great story. thanks for sharing! glory to God

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I had a similar experience when I was 17. I was crossing a busy street in Detroit that had a center median to divide traffic. I ran across the street but had trouble stopping in the middle. I thought for sure that I was going to get hit by a car. I felt something tug me back into the medium and out of incoming traffic. I believe that it was an angel from God that kept me safe that day.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I've also experienced some moments of grace as described by folks here, and have found some amazing rocks on the beaches around here. I'll try and remember to take some pics of them, but one is a red, heart-shaped stone. Another one is a tan, heart-shaped stone with some unusual markings. I've heard it said that the stones on the beaches are unusual around here due to the volcanic action nearby. It's just amazing to be led to unusual things like this that seem random but are not. Another time, I was having difficulty reading a small Bible during church and was a little chilled also. Shortly after, the sun shone through a south window directly on my childhood Bible so I could read it, and also I was warmed by the rays of the sun. That was just an amazing, reassuring moment, showing the amazing power of a loving, caring Divine being of Light.