Wives Know Their Big Bear Husband is Not Happy When__________________________?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

88

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2016
3,517
77
48
Really be Sweet------------ladies here's a chance to express your understanding towards that big moose. Men don't be a Grumpy Gus and be sure to contribute something productive...
 
Really be Sweet------------ladies here's a chance to express your understanding towards that big moose. Men don't be a Grumpy Gus and be sure to contribute something productive...

But me is a grumpy pus.
What about my wallet? My kids call me grumpy wallet. Every time I open my wallet I have to spend out on a plethora of things, mainly for the kids, or the fiver I thought I had is no longer there.

On the the productive side I'm asking God not to be grumpy.
 
But me is a grumpy pus.
What about my wallet? My kids call me grumpy wallet. Every time I open my wallet I have to spend out on a plethora of things, mainly for the kids, or the fiver I thought I had is no longer there.

On the the productive side I'm asking God not to be grumpy.
***men set the tone for the household so we must all move up...
 
He has to get a special ticket from the wife to have sex (and she lost them)...
 
Your not sure if your married to two people because your wife is so nice to you at Church...
 
Wives know their big bear husband is not happy when he gets home from a long day, stressful day at work and dinner is not on the table and does not even get a welcome home hug and kiss and gets a scowl instead from the wife :p
 
Wives know their big bear husband is not happy when he gets home from a long day, stressful day at work and dinner is not on the table and does not even get a welcome home hug and kiss and gets a scowl instead from the wife :p
****sound un bear able...
 
When he only says 2 words all day and they are not in English...
 
The last time he had sex with you was when you were in a good mood, didn't have a headache, had plenty of money, and felt cheerful...--------1260 days----excuse me that has to do with the Tribulation...