Wizened

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Heard a testimony from a lady who shared God told her He would never run out of things to show her.:)(y):unsure::coffee:

I’ve been in a breaking and rebuilding season myself. Removing the old self and being restored stronger and more mature.

A lot of people from my past, even on here, project what they remember about me and want to keep me in the past because the growth I’ve had makes them uncomfortable.

I just have to ignore it, and continue on.
 
People around us often resist our growth, it puts pressure on them.
Nothing happens in the past, everything is now and going forward with Jesus.
Bless you brother.
 
People around us often resist our growth, it puts pressure on them.
Nothing happens in the past, everything is now and going forward with Jesus.
Bless you brother.

I pray for their growth as well or they get to a point of absolute desperation where they are on their knees surrendering their life to Christ.

I have a song about that night that I surrendered my life to Christ that I want to post on this website in the testimonial section but it is really taking its sweet time to upload…almost a week now.

The song is called “Genuine Faith in Jesus”

I almost cry every time I listen to it.