"Woke Church", Critical Race Theory, and Perversion of Society

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
This article reveals the brainwashing that leftists are attempting to perpetrate among the American public.

https://sovereignnations.com/2020/02/18/stop-lying-about-our-sons/

Leftists are led largely by racist lesbians. These types of individuals are the founders of Black Lives Matter, and several sociology professors teaching critical race theory are lesbians.

They view the following as oppressors:

White
Male
Christian
Straight
Cysgender (identifying with biological sex)
Western

They are in a war against the individuals who are in these categories and seek to destroy or subjugate them in order to seize their alleged power. The more of the above groups you belong to, the bigger the target you are.

If you are a white person, they claim you are automatically a white supremacist. You must submit yourself to them and start fighting against the establishment for them and their cause. Their phrase is "Silence is violence" meaning if you do not start fighting with them, you are the enemy and fair game for shaming, violence or death.

If you do not agree with their ideology and won't submit to them, they will label you a racist, fascist and Nazi. Shaming, violence or even death will be used against you in order to bring you into submission.

These are obvious manifestations of these evil people. The worst part is that you may never see the most effective tools in their arsenal because these types of people have already infiltrated the school system and are re-educating your children in their perverted ideology.

Boys in our society are being shamed for being boys. These lesbian man-haters are claiming that doing things boys do (playing war, hunting, aggressiveness, etcetera) reflect "toxic masculinity".

Realize that lesbians are largely leading these movements in academia and politics. Two of the Black Lives Matter founders are lesbians and so are some of the academics. Their hatred for men is behind some of this psychological warfare. It is in fact a demonic movement that is attempting to subvert God's created order with regards to marriage and sexuality. It is a war against God actually. They hate God and the creation order he has established. See Romans 1.

And those who are teaching it won't tell you this is what they are teaching. They will label it "sensitivity training". They won't tell you they are teaching neo-Marxist principles. That would be too obvious.

In fact they hide behind noble sounding phrases like "social justice" but in reality they are racists who want to normalize sexual perversion and re-educate white youth into believing they are white supremacists (which is another way of saying "racist"). Their entire position is racist because they are claiming an entire group of people with a certain melanin level are racists.

This subversive movement has a Christian counterpart called "woke church". It focuses mainly on race, claiming that all white people are white supremacists. For now. I suspect they, too, will make claims regarding sexuality in the future. I suspect they want to lure as many Christians in before subverting biblical teachings regarding sexuality.

Some of the individuals involved in this woke church include Eric Mason, Thabiti Anyabwile, Anthony Bradley, Matthew Hall, and Walter Strickland. David Platt, Matt Chandler, and John Piper have made remarks that indicate they are involved at some level. A lot of these people are attached to the Gospel Coalition, Southern Baptist Conference, and Cru. Articles by these groups should be viewed with suspicion.

Owen Strachan has a set of videos called "Christianity and Woke Church" on YouTube that focuses on this movement in fairly easy language.

The link is below.

If you think I'm some conspiracy theory nut, fine, but watch for subtle hints of these teachings on the news media, in corporate human resource training, and possibly even your church. Question your children on what they are being taught about race and sexuality in school. Realize that the educational system has already been penetrated by these teachings. It may not have shown up in rural areas yet but teaching materials are being used in more urban areas and it won't be long before they show up here. Maybe you will see the pattern.

If I had kids, I would remove them from the school system and educate them myself. Regardless, though, I would ask them questions about what they are being taught, especially about race and sexuality.

Sovereign Nations also has a playlist called Social Justice and the Gospel Conference on Youtube. It is good but not as plain language as Owen Strachan's videos. However, it focuses more on the secular movement. Here's a link.

I suggest educating yourself on this dangerous movement. It has already infiltrated the Christian church and society. Materials might not be available after Biden and Harris are in office.

President Trump is still in charge for a few months so I am free to say these things but that likely won't be the case in a few months. Biden/Harris will pander to these leftist groups. Black Lives Matter is already demanding favors from them for securing the "black vote".

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
This article reveals the brainwashing that leftists are attempting to perpetrate among the American public.

Leftists are led largely by racist lesbians. These types of individuals are the founders of Black Lives Matter, and several sociology professors teaching critical race theory are lesbians.

White
Male
Christian
Straight
Western

They are in a war against the individuals who are in these categories and seek to destroy or subjugate them in order to seize their alleged power. The more of the above groups you belong to, the bigger the target you are.

If you are a white person, they claim you are automatically a white supremacist. You must submit yourself to them and start fighting against the establishment for them and their cause. Their phrase is "Silence is violence" meaning if you do not start fighting with them, you are the enemy and fair game for shaming, violence or death.

If you do not agree with their ideology and won't submit to them, they will label you a racist, fascist and Nazi. Shaming, violence or even death will be used against you in order to bring you into submission.

These are obvious manifestations of these evil people. The worst part is that you may never see the most effective tools in their arsenal because these types of people have already infiltrated the school system and are re-educating your children in their perverted ideology.

Boys in our society are being shamed for being boys. These lesbian man-haters are claiming that doing things boys do (playing war, hunting, aggressiveness, etcetera) reflect "toxic masculinity".

Realize that lesbians are largely leading these movements in academia and politics. Two of the Black Lives Matter founders are lesbians and so are some of the academics. Their hatred for men is behind some of this psychological warfare. It is in fact a demonic movement that is attempting to subvert God's created order with regards to marriage and sexuality. It is a war against God actually. They hate God and the creation order he has established. See Romans 1.

And those who are teaching it won't tell you this is what they are teaching. They will label it "sensitivity training". They won't tell you they are teaching neo-Marxist principles. That would be too obvious.

In fact they hide behind noble sounding phrases like "social justice" but in reality they are racists who want to normalize sexual perversion and re-educate white youth into believing they are white supremacists (which is another way of saying "racist"). Their entire position is racist because they are claiming an entire group of people with a certain melanin level are racists.

This subversive movement has a Christian counterpart called "woke church". It focuses mainly on race, claiming that all white people are white supremacists. For now. I suspect they, too, will make claims regarding sexuality in the future. I suspect they want to lure as many Christians in before subverting biblical teachings regarding sexuality.

Some of the individuals involved in this woke church include Eric Mason, Thabiti Anyabwile, Anthony Bradley, Matthew Hall, and Walter Strickland. David Platt, Matt Chandler, and John Piper have made remarks that indicate they are involved at some level. A lot of these people are attached to the Gospel Coalition, Southern Baptist Conference, and Cru. Articles by these groups should be viewed with suspicion.

Owen Strachan has a set of videos called "Christianity and Woke Church" on YouTube that focuses on this movement in fairly easy language.

The link is below.

If you think I'm some conspiracy theory nut, fine, but watch for subtle hints of these teachings on the news media, in corporate human resource training, and possibly even your church. Question your children on what they are being taught about race and sexuality in school. Realize that the educational system has already been penetrated by these teachings. It may not have shown up in rural areas yet but teaching materials are being used in more urban areas and it won't be long before they show up here. Maybe you will see the pattern.

If I had kids, I would remove them from the school system and educate them myself. Regardless, though, I would ask them questions about what they are being taught, especially about race and sexuality.

Sovereign Nations also has a playlist called Social Justice and the Gospel Conference on Youtube. It is good but not as plain language as Owen Strachan's videos. However, it focuses more on the secular movement. Here's a link.

I suggest educating yourself on this dangerous movement. It has already infiltrated the Christian church and society. Materials might not be available after Biden and Harris are in office.

President Trump is still in charge for a few months so I am free to say these things but that likely won't be the case in a few months. Biden/Harris will pander to these leftist groups. Black Lives Matter is already demanding favors from them for securing the "black vote".
Thanks for the post I agree 100%

Yes BLM and many of the Leftist orgs are started by God hating Lesbians, I'm glad to live in the US, because they could put Christian's in jail In Canada under their hate speech laws for saying such

The Leftist Eric Mason below obtained his Masters at Dallas Theological Seminary, that says it all, a place where anything goes

Do you think the (Southern Poverty Law Center) will identify this movement as a hate group against White Americans? :)

Book, Woke Church: Dr. ERIC MASON is the founder and pastor of Epiphany Fellowship in Philadelphia, PA. He and his wife, Yvette, have four children. After more than two decades of gospel ministry, Dr. Mason has become known for his passion to see the glory of Jesus Christ robustly and relevantly engaged in broken cities with the comprehensive gospel. He helps coach and train families to plant churches locally, nationally, and internationally. He is the founder and president of Thriving, an urban resource organization committed to developing leaders for ministry in the urban context, and is the author of three books, Manhood Restored, Beat God to the Punch, and Unleashed. He is the recipient of multiple earned degrees, including a BS in Psychology from Bowie State University, a Master of Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary, and a Doctoral degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

White
Male
Christian
Straight
Western

The link is below.

I knew that blm was not a group for social justice as they claim and that the founders are into black magic and claim to speak to their dead ancestors I watched their stream where they spoke to each other about this openly talking about the connection they feel like there was nothing wrong about it but this is insane

I don't know what western means exactly like western as in cowboy kind?

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Dare to think let alone mention who is the elephant behind the leftist and BLM?

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
I knew that blm was not a group for social justice as they claim and that the founders are into black magic and claim to speak to their dead ancestors I watched their stream where they spoke to each other about this openly talking about the connection they feel like there was nothing wrong about it but this is insane

It means Western in the sense of Western culture, like the culture that would have descended from the Greek and Romans..which is basically our culture. White people.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
Thanks for the post I agree 100%

Yes BLM and many of the Leftist orgs are started by God hating Lesbians, I'm glad to live in the US, because they could put Christian's in jail In Canada under their hate speech laws for saying such

The Leftist Eric Mason below obtained his Masters at Dallas Theological Seminary, that says it all, a place where anything goes

Do you think the (Southern Poverty Law Center) will identify this movement as a hate group against White Americans? :)

Book, Woke Church: Dr. ERIC MASON is the founder and pastor of Epiphany Fellowship in Philadelphia, PA. He and his wife, Yvette, have four children. After more than two decades of gospel ministry, Dr. Mason has become known for his passion to see the glory of Jesus Christ robustly and relevantly engaged in broken cities with the comprehensive gospel. He helps coach and train families to plant churches locally, nationally, and internationally. He is the founder and president of Thriving, an urban resource organization committed to developing leaders for ministry in the urban context, and is the author of three books, Manhood Restored, Beat God to the Punch, and Unleashed. He is the recipient of multiple earned degrees, including a BS in Psychology from Bowie State University, a Master of Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary, and a Doctoral degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
I don't know a lot about Dallas Theological Seminary, but I do know that Zane Hodges and Robert Wilkin came from there..they are part of the no-Lordship crowd that argued with MacArthur in the 1990's I think. Wilkin founded Grace Evangelical Society. They are known for the "crossless gospel".

However, I heard that Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary was a pretty decent school.

By the way, Biden/Harris could attempt to take away our free speech rights for saying this sort of thing in the future. Maybe they can't do much though since RoboOp lives in Philippines :)

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
Dare to think let alone mention who is the elephant behind the leftist and BLM?
It could be the Democratic party. They share common values. I know they are pretty well in line with intersectionality and all of that.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
It means Western in the sense of Western culture, like the culture that would have descended from the Greek and Romans..which is basically our culture. White people.
Welp I'm done for then I fit every criteria to bad for them though I am not afraid to die or be tortured for my faith and my morals

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019

Right..have you seen their seance videos?

This is the LA area BLM leader:

This is Patrisse Cullors, one of the founders, doing some weird ceremony concerning her dead brother:

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
Welp I'm done for then I fit every criteria to bad for them though I am not afraid to die or be tortured for my faith and my morals
I fit almost all of them..I didn't mention one other category...able-bodied. I have had an auto accident and am not able bodied anymore, but I think my overall score would make me a target anyways :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I don't know a lot about Dallas Theological Seminary, but I do know that Zane Hodges and Robert Wilkin came from there..they are part of the no-Lordship crowd that argued with MacArthur in the 1990's I think. Wilkin founded Grace Evangelical Society. They are known for the "crossless gospel".

However, I heard that Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary was a pretty decent school.

By the way, Biden/Harris could attempt to take away our free speech rights for saying this sort of thing in the future. Maybe they can't do much though since RoboOp lives in Philippines :)
Oh they plan on doing much more than taking away free speach we are talking the end of freedom of religion and the end of the constitution as a whole, basically the end times are at hand and as much as I hate the fact Biden can just cheat his way into power like that I think he will win because the signs have been there that the tribulation is at our door.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

This is Patrisse Cullors, one of the founders, doing some weird ceremony concerning her dead brother:

How do you find these videos? I can't read articles because my eyes are damaged so I have to read a little at a time I styill have to watch the first two videos you posted but you know how busy thanksgiving can be so I only recently got time

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I fit almost all of them..I didn't mention one other category...able-bodied. I have had an auto accident and am not able bodied anymore, but I think my overall score would make me a target anyways :)
Oh I'm so sorry, I don't know if I would be classified as able bodied I have disability and am not able to drive from the brain damage but I can walk and do things

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
If I'm not mistaken being obese is also considered to be an oppressed class.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
How do you find these videos? I can't read articles because my eyes are damaged so I have to read a little at a time I styill have to watch the first two videos you posted but you know how busy thanksgiving can be so I only recently got time
I have listened to the guy Justin Wilson in the past, and he created one on BLM. Justin is a Seventh Day Adventist and I don't agree with him on some things but he's all right on others. The other one, I just happened to find it. That one is shocking because it's a church called Hollywood United Methodist Church yet they allowed these pagans to do the ceremony there.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
Oh I'm so sorry, I don't know if I would be classified as able bodied I have disability and am not able to drive from the brain damage but I can walk and do things
I can do almost everything too..I can't do repetitive movements and have some limitations but I can drive and read, etc.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

The George Soros team did the same thing in the Phillipines in 2016 with the Dominion voting machines, I watched the Chaos, the Phillipines are under attack too.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

I just
I just watched these two videos the first one was kind of dumb I mean pouriong water on a plant and saying peoples names?
The second one had the the thing I was talking about it in it and honestly this guy was on point completely though I kind of laughed out loud a bit seeing this lady just standing there turning with these huge intense eyes I was like ummm ok so she's just gonna stand there then?

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
The George Soros team did the same thing in the Phillipines in 2016 with the Dominion voting machines, I watched the Chaos, the Phillipines are under attack too.
The fact that their software allows for voter fraud is a warning sign. I wouldn't doubt that the leftists defrauded the election. I believe we all knew something was up when they insisted on mail-in ballots. All they would have needed to do is extend the voting day to a week, and that would give everyone a chance to go into the polls without much risk of Covid infection.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
I just watched these two videos the first one was kind of dumb I mean pouriong water on a plant and saying peoples names?
The second one had the the thing I was talking about it in it and honestly this guy was on point completely though I kind of laughed out loud a bit seeing this lady just standing there turning with these huge intense eyes I was like ummm ok so she's just gonna stand there then?
Pouring out water is a libation offering..it was also done in the Bible. For example, King David poured out water that his men risked their lives to obtain for him as an offering before God. In this case, those people are trying to raise up the spirits of the dead.

Regarding the other guy, Justin Wilson, he's a pretty good podcaster. He's a SDA pastor. I don't share his SDA views but I like him personality wise. I am also Reformed and he is not.