Woke-ism has now made its way into science

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 6, 2021
well you are wrong if you think the province you grew up has nothing to do with your experience

I don't think you are actually replying to my post, so that's fine

you said to me you were not going to change my opinion..which is actually fact based...and I asked you not to assume things

at this point, I will simply state it seems to me that it is actually you that is going to continue in your opinion

sorry that is how you view things. best not to continue in 'victim hood' which is just what BLM and CRT is all about down here...that and learning how to hate weight people and blaming them for all your problems if you are a person of color I would no

I see it has crossed the border as well. it seems you are originally from England so I guess that is why you cannot tell me what province you grew up in. you might have mentioned that instead of saying it doesn't matter. as a Canadian, I can tell you it DOES matter. I would not assume to tell you how thing are in England

don't compare Canada to England. that is annoying to say the least
For your information, I was only born in England. Both of my parents are African, I'm only British by birth. I lived there for about 4 years after my birth so I barely remember anything about that place. I primarily grew up here in Canada from the time that I was in kindergarten until now.

Aug 6, 2021
For your information, I was only born in England. Both of my parents are African, I'm only British by birth. I lived there for about 4 years after my birth so I barely remember anything about that place. I primarily grew up here in Canada from the time that I was in kindergarten until now.
I grew up in Canada and barely remember anything about England which is why I think that I'm allowed to say how things are here.

Aug 6, 2021
I am not blaming anyone for my problems, I'm only saying that racism exists and that it's prevalent. That's not victim hood, that's just starting what is currently happening in our world to lots of ethnic groups, not just black people. My opinion is fact based, I watch the news and I research these things. But whether you believe me or not, that's your opinion and I have mine as well. I don't mean that in a disrespectful manner, I just don't want to condemn something you believe or try and make you feel bad for what you believe. Lots of love to you sister, and God bless.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
You have to ask yourself. Who is funding the grants so these so called scientists can get payed? The same organization who funded the global cooling data gathering and then, a few years later, the global warming data? How about the Rona vaccine development? Ive a pretty good idea who is paying for this "data".

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
"Woke-ism has now made its way into science"

And thus ceases to be science.

S

SophieT

well you filled out the bio for your information

and you would not reply about which province

so stay a mystery...no problem :giggle:

Aug 6, 2021
from what I have seen, black on black racism is alive and well and also black racism against whites is doing fine
I didn't say that doesn't exist, I just said that racism against black people exist. Yes, all people can be discriminated against.

S

SophieT

I didn't say that doesn't exist, I just said that racism against black people exist. Yes, all people can be discriminated against.
pretty much so maybe all this racism mumbo jumbo should quit. the left here uses it for an excuse every time the right does something that does not agree with their agenda

anyway, not gonna be solved here

Aug 6, 2021
well you filled out the bio for your information

and you would not reply about which province

so stay a mystery...no problem :giggle:
I filled out my nationality, and that is British. I chose that because I was born there, but I also consider myself to be Ghanaian as well because I have my passport there and both of my parents are born there. I'm not trying to remain mysterious, I just don't see the merit of stating what province I live in.

Aug 6, 2021
pretty much so maybe all this racism mumbo jumbo should quit. the left here uses it for an excuse every time the right does something that does not agree with their agenda

anyway, not gonna be solved here
Yeah sure, but I don't mean to take a stand with the "left" or the "right". I'm just saying that racism against black people and multiple ethnic groups exist.

S

SophieT

I filled out my nationality, and that is British. I chose that because I was born there, but I also consider myself to be Ghanaian as well because I have my passport there and both of my parents are born there. I'm not trying to remain mysterious, I just don't see the merit of stating what province I live in.

keeps getting more complicated

let's just leave it be

thanks

S

SophieT

Yeah sure, but I don't mean to take a stand with the "left" or the "right". I'm just saying that racism against black people and multiple ethnic groups exist.
and guess who is racist against whites?

I'm leaving the thread now.

Aug 6, 2021
Also here is the definition of racism.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Minority ethnic groups can't be racist against white people, but they can be discriminatory or prejudiced against them.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Racism is a product of the theory of evolution and has nothing to do with the Christian faith which declares all races sinful and in need of the salvation which God has provided to all peoples.

Aug 6, 2021
Racism is a product of the theory of evolution and has nothing to do with the Christian faith which declares all races sinful and in need of the salvation which God has provided to all peoples.
Yes that's very true brother, but as Christians I don't think we should standby and let racism happen. We should still stand for equality of all ethnic groups. Peace and love to you brother and God bless.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I don't think we should standby and let racism happen. We should still stand for equality of all ethnic groups.
Don't we do that when we speak the truth of God's Word? What better weapon have we than prayer?

Or are you saying as Christians we need to get organized and go out and burn down every racist institution? (tongue in cheek)

Aug 6, 2021
Don't we do that when we speak the truth of God's Word? What better weapon have we than prayer?

Or are you saying as Christians we need to get organized and go out and burn down every racist institution? (tongue in cheek)
No, I agree with what you just said. We should do exactly that. When we speak the truth of God and pray it does exactly that. Sorry if I made that confusing but I agree with what you're saying. God bless.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Also here is the definition of racism.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Minority ethnic groups can't be racist against white people, but they can be discriminatory or prejudiced against them.
Haha. So the black hoodrats bashing old white women for sport isnt racism? Glad someone finally cleared that up for me.