WOMAN CAN DO ALL THINGS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jonrambo

ROFL!!!!!!!
I have nothing against makeup if it is worn in a modest way, but this is hilarious. You crack me up!

I wonder if she has ever "preached" on vanity.
I honestly just gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought she had a natural duck face. WHAT THE DUCK!!!!!!

J

jonrambo

Good that guy grinded my gears. I know a lady pastor. shes nice but it seems a little unbiblical. i think shes anglican. anybody know much about the anglican church? i run the youth group for her church but rarley get to go to the services due to work. and your right guys are becoming sooks these days. to the point real men are now outsiders to the culture.

G

GreenNnice

Ramboy, do.you see what word is above the ”applause” sign? Your usage of ”mallard” phrase is highly inappropriate and certainly unnecessary, it's between you and God though, and, so I will leave it at that, except to.say, Jesus said that we should not swear and , insinuating it is juxt aa bad as swearing.

Bull, green !

Like I said, just as bad :( I'm not perfect either, I swear too , rarely, but I do., and, when I catch myself doing it, I ask His forgiveness and sfrength to choose different words. :) His power in us is great, too, ”great.” ;)

The Lord leads , brother, you WANT to consume His gospel and words, you should want to only follow Him :)
John 21:22 ”...you follow Me.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 17, 2010
I saw no woman WALK ON WATER! but I did see afew men do this. Does this mean women CAN'T walk on water, or maybe NOT INTENDED to walk on water. What about MAKING children, women can bear them, men cannot bear them. Men can make them with women, but women cannot make them babies....

Maybe there are two roles to play, no matter what the codition of the heart. I believe God and God said... how should women be saved..... 1 Timothy 2......... And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
1Ti 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Just look how beautiful a preagnant mommy is, and imagine how ugly I would look preagnant. HAHAHA!
NO women CANNOT do all things... They shall be saved in childbearing, and a MAN cannot bear child, so they are saved differently....

How can woman bear child without husband? You are not all MARY'S that would be blessed to carry a CHRIST! So is it better get get husbands to help out? And if you have no need for child it is better. But if you want a child, GET A HUSBAND, and bear HIS children!

J

jonrambo

Ramboy, do.you see what word is above the ”applause” sign? Your usage of ”mallard” phrase is highly inappropriate and certainly unnecessary, it's between you and God though, and, so I will leave it at that, except to.say, Jesus said that we should not swear and , insinuating it is juxt aa bad as swearing.
Bull, green !
Like I said, just as bad I'm not perfect either, I swear too , rarely, but I do., and, when I catch myself doing it, I ask His forgiveness and sfrength to choose different words. His power in us is great, too, ”great.”
The Lord leads , brother, you WANT to consume His gospel and words, you should want to only follow Him
John 21:22 ”...you follow Me.”
are you defending a guy that said he would sacrifice his own children in fire to molech if the government told him to? yes. yes you are

J

jonrambo

and jesus said we shouldnt swear oaths. not that we shouldnt swear. i dont realy get what you said at all :S

J

jonrambo

are you talking about the duck thing? id edit it out for you but i dont know how sorry didnt mean to offend

C

CDavid

It does not matter what any mans opinion is on this subject. It only matters what the word of God says on this matter.
In 1 Timothy 3:2 Paul details the requirements for pastors. Any woman who can meet each of these requirements, should be allowed to be a pastor, if God calls them to this service.
[h=3]1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;[/h]

J

jinx

Oh wow. It is too early in the morning for this, all the talk about swearing, and men having babies, and your saved like this and I'm saved like that, my duck face said what? please peoples...... really?:rolleyes: