Woman Kills Escapee.......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I have been ignoring your SN for a long time because I didn't think it possible that someone who professes to be a Christian would choose such a SN.......
There you go, thinking again - this is where you usually go wrong from what I've seen in the past. No wait, you said you "I didn't think"

What's even worse is posting those "thoughts" for all to see on a public forum.

I''ll bet you "think" with yer guts like the POTUS BigSmile.gif

Probiotics might help.

Is it time for you to get a twitter account?

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
I'm in two minds about stories like this. In the UK the homeowner would have had to defend themselves with whatever they had available. So probably biscuits or a kettle.

Guns are very rare here and handguns are non-existent basically. They also have to be locked in a gun cabinet so situations like this very rarely happen.

Whilst it's not nice that this guy died he kinda signed his own death warrant by breaking into someone's residence. He opened himself up to that type of reaction and it happened. Can't have been nice for the homeowner to have to shoot him though.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Maybe this’ll teach a whole bunch a crooks how to don’t?
One thing for certain, that particular criminal won't re-offend.
He breaks into a woman's house at 3A.M. He just escaped jail and one would think he'd skedaddle as far as he could get. But no, he decides to break into a house at 3 in the morning, take a weapon, because that sharpening tool can be used easily as such, and it can be used to rape a woman, if we want to get gory, and he proceeded to seek out her bedroom. Found the door closed and/or locked, and kicked it in. Brandishing the weapon he'd stolen from her kitchen with premeditation of doing her harm.

And she shot him in the head.

Good for her! You don't break into a home and expect cookies and milk.
I'd rather say that, than this OP article appearing in the Prayer Forum because he raped and murdered her , suspect unknown, and in other news, the escapee from such and such jail is still at large.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I'm in two minds about stories like this. In the UK the homeowner would have had to defend themselves with whatever they had available. So probably biscuits or a kettle.

Guns are very rare here and handguns are non-existent basically. They also have to be locked in a gun cabinet so situations like this very rarely happen.

Whilst it's not nice that this guy died he kinda signed his own death warrant by breaking into someone's residence. He opened himself up to that type of reaction and it happened. Can't have been nice for the homeowner to have to shoot him though.
You poor souls should have fought to stop your Parlimaint from disarming you. While they're protected by body guards no doubt armed to the teeth.
I remember when Mr. Rigby was butchered in the streets in London. The Muslim assailants used hatchets and machettes and the police that first arrived were unarmed, so they could do nothing to stop those psychotic murderers, Mr.Rigby being dead by that time, and decapitated, had decided to turn on them. Mace and tasers can be largely ineffective in certain circumstances. A special branch of police, permitted to carry weapons, were called to respond.

The public at risk for nearly half an hour till armed police arrived.
And what did the public do? One person tried to get at an assailant with their car. Failed. Everyone else there? Captured it on their camera phones. At least they were armed with that.

One of the murderers walked right to a woman who was steadily filming and explained why they slaughtered Mr.Rigby. Who wasn't in the armed service, but was in the band of the British military.
Yeah, he had to be killed, because he was a threat with that musical instrument when being stationed somewhere where Muslim terrorists, like those two British citizen converts to mad Muhammad's cult, are making trouble for the allies of GB.

If you want a really good weapon, sharpen the ends of a crowbar. Carry it in your car and if the cops there say anything if they find you have it, tell them it is to help in the case your cars tire is hard to remove when trying to change into the spare.
Other than that, a lighter and an alcohol based aerosol is an outstanding flame thrower.
Evil people tend to change their minds about hurting someone when their face is on fire.

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
You poor souls should have fought to stop your Parlimaint from disarming you. While they're protected by body guards no doubt armed to the teeth.
I remember when Mr. Rigby was butchered in the streets in London. The Muslim assailants used hatchets and machettes and the police that first arrived were unarmed, so they could do nothing to stop those psychotic murderers, Mr.Rigby being dead by that time, and decapitated, had decided to turn on them. Mace and tasers can be largely ineffective in certain circumstances. A special branch of police, permitted to carry weapons, were called to respond.

The public at risk for nearly half an hour till armed police arrived.
And what did the public do? One person tried to get at an assailant with their car. Failed. Everyone else there? Captured it on their camera phones. At least they were armed with that.

One of the murderers walked right to a woman who was steadily filming and explained why they slaughtered Mr.Rigby. Who wasn't in the armed service, but was in the band of the British military.
Yeah, he had to be killed, because he was a threat with that musical instrument when being stationed somewhere where Muslim terrorists, like those two British citizen converts to mad Muhammad's cult, are making trouble for the allies of GB.

If you want a really good weapon, sharpen the ends of a crowbar. Carry it in your car and if the cops there say anything if they find you have it, tell them it is to help in the case your cars tire is hard to remove when trying to change into the spare.
Other than that, a lighter and an alcohol based aerosol is an outstanding flame thrower.
Evil people tend to change their minds about hurting someone when their face is on fire.
The amount of armed police on Britain's streets is growing steadily however the try to keep it hush hush. I saw a video of West Midlands armed police pulling over a car. They have a patrol on shift 24 hours a day. Similarly the Met are doing the same but a lot of the time you don't see them. It's just an increased presence isn't it. Something's been happening recently with normal officers being trained. Personally I think we all need to have the right to be armed.

But then the amount of people who die needlessly in the UK because people aren't armed is most likely significantly lower then the amount of people who die needlessly in the states because police and people are.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
The amount of armed police on Britain's streets is growing steadily however the try to keep it hush hush. I saw a video of West Midlands armed police pulling over a car. They have a patrol on shift 24 hours a day. Similarly the Met are doing the same but a lot of the time you don't see them. It's just an increased presence isn't it. Something's been happening recently with normal officers being trained. Personally I think we all need to have the right to be armed.

But then the amount of people who die needlessly in the UK because people aren't armed is most likely significantly lower then the amount of people who die needlessly in the states because police and people are.
Dead is dead.
Predators that know people aren't armed to defend themselves, will always be armed. Just because GB's laws disarmed the law abiding doesn't mean the criminal element is not able to acquire guns. Or knives, or baseball bats, or machete, or axes, or cleavers.

Remember? The first recorded murder in history was committed with a rock.

At least your police are armed more now. Hush hush or not that's good news. Of course it can always be an issue when just the Executive branch has the weapons and the citizens do not.
What do you do when an armed government is in control and you're disarmed? Anything they tell you to.

J

Jennie-Mae

Dead is dead.
Predators that know people aren't armed to defend themselves, will always be armed. Just because GB's laws disarmed the law abiding doesn't mean the criminal element is not able to acquire guns. Or knives, or baseball bats, or machete, or axes, or cleavers.

Remember? The first recorded murder in history was committed with a rock.

At least your police are armed more now. Hush hush or not that's good news. Of course it can always be an issue when just the Executive branch has the weapons and the citizens do not.
What do you do when an armed government is in control and you're disarmed? Anything they tell you to.
This is a part of American history, society and philosophy that foreigners can’t wrap their head around.

Our entire society is based on a reality that the nation is founded on: the right to bear arms in order to stand up against a potentially oppressive government. That’s what the Second Amendment is about. That’s why we’re possessing guns. That’s why we’ve still got states rights.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
There you go, thinking again - this is where you usually go wrong from what I've seen in the past. No wait, you said you "I didn't think"

What's even worse is posting those "thoughts" for all to see on a public forum.

I''ll bet you "think" with yer guts like the POTUS View attachment 191624

Probiotics might help.

Is it time for you to get a twitter account?
So, you have a problem with the truth? Tell me what inspires someone to take upon themselves the Screen Name of a Hollywood created evil entity, and join a Christian website using that name?

Do you really thing that is anywhere near Christian? Why not just use the Screen Name lucifer? Not much difference is there...........

Screen Names say a lot about those that select them............

Your Screen Name is there for "all to see." You do not seem to have a problem with that. Is it just that I posted "for all to see" who/what your chosen Screen Name represented?

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free.............a really smart man said that one time......

I AM interested in what in the world inspired you to choose such a Screen Name though...........

J

Jennie-Mae

I wonder what my SN reveals about me🤔.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I wonder what my SN reveals about me🤔.
There's a lovely bird flying around named Jennie Mae? (looking at your profile pic too) ;)
Isn't it amazing? You can walk about in your current home town with the sun on your face and your ears open and not hear vulgarity, hate filled cutting remarks, sarcastic belittling insults, or demonic words intending to demean someone's identity.
But enter into a Christian community and you get to "hear" it with regularity. And it is always , always, the same few that live in "that neighborhood". They feed on hate and the darkness is their home.
Is it any wonder those walking in the light are a target? Foreigners indeed.
Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
Proverbs 12:18
There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Dec 12, 2013
(excerpt)

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — An inmate who had escaped minutes earlier from a county jail in South Carolina was shot and killed by a woman after he kicked in her back door, the local sheriff said.

The inmate was still in his orange jail jumpsuit and had grabbed a knife sharpening tool from the woman's kitchen in Pickens as he headed toward her bedroom around 3 a.m. Tuesday, Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark said.
"This was a big guy. If she hadn't had a weapon there's no telling what would have happened," Clark said. "I gave her a big hug. I told her how proud I was of her."

(here)

U.S. Associated Press
Sheriff: Woman kills jail escapee who kicks in her door
Amen.....he won't be kicknin any more doors at 3 am with a lone woman at home....You kick my door in at 3 am a few rounds of buck shot from my JM Tactical will carry you back out the door and off the ground in the process!!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Amen.....he won't be kicknin any more doors at 3 am with a lone woman at home....You kick my door in at 3 am a few rounds of buck shot from my JM Tactical will carry you back out the door and off the ground in the process!!
yeah people don't really fly off the ground when they get shot.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
So, you have a problem with the truth? Tell me what inspires someone to take upon themselves the Screen Name of a Hollywood created evil entity, and join a Christian website using that name?

Do you really thing that is anywhere near Christian? Why not just use the Screen Name lucifer? Not much difference is there...........

Screen Names say a lot about those that select them............

Your Screen Name is there for "all to see." You do not seem to have a problem with that. Is it just that I posted "for all to see" who/what your chosen Screen Name represented?

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free.............a really smart man said that one time......

I AM interested in what in the world inspired you to choose such a Screen Name though...........
This guy🙄🙄
this is what is referred to as ad hominem
when you have no argument attack the person's character

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
This guy🙄🙄
this is what is referred to as ad hominem
when you have no argument attack the person's character
No worries Dude - it's enlightening to see some of these folks glorying in death and guns.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Well I'm not going to Rejoice at someone's death but this lady had a right to defend herself..
puts me in mind of a William Johnstone novel I was reading which said there's nothing more dangerous than a frightened woman with a shotgun
this guy learned that lesson the hard way

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
If he believed there might be some kind of god in the sky and that he'd go somewhere when he died he was elect and possessed eternal life and didn't know it.

At least that's what someone tells me.